Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Random Musings: January 27, 2011 (Page 2)

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlunia

God Naina...I am so damn thrilled that all the drama was kept outside of the actual wedding and its ceremonies. Now I can't wait for the doli to leave...Smile

haha I honestly think they're not going to drag all this out because the asli drama is right after the wedding at Aditya's house...and the Uttara Rishabh scene seemed like it was after everyone leaves cause they seem to be the only ones there...so I think tomorrow will be the doli leaving and then Monday's the big reveal cause it's the mahaepi!

and i'm so darn excited to see how uttara will react.

love this show

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedBingeBheegiBasantianshra.Manal.

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
@Naina...I agree...I think they will manufacture some fake drama as always but the doli will leave. The Brahma - Priya confrontation will happen at the Jhaakars home. Is Monday's episode a 1-hour one?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nbosted..Naina...Manal.

..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlunia

@Naina...I agree...I think they will manufacture some fake drama as always but the doli will leave. The Brahma - Priya confrontation will happen at the Jhaakars home. Is Monday's episode a 1-hour one?

hmm i think monday's is the mahaepi...the one hour one, which should definitely be exciting! and  i really appreciate how the cvs are taking the four stories together......like each of them have their own story...like adiya's story will not obviously have ssp but uttara rishabh and gaurav vidya seem to be moving forward as well....so i'm excited to see what will come up in the futureEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedBingeBheegiBasanti.Manal.

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Not watched last 2 episodes. Should I give it a miss or watch them? Anyone? Confused

I saw this first 5 mins of the last epi when Rastogi confronts Uttara and baraatis are dancing, Priya and her dad convo. Smile

From all that I read today, I could make out that the wedding wasn't dragged. ROFL All are so happy about that. LOL

BheegiBasantianshra.Manal.

..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya-

Not watched last 2 episodes. Should I give it a miss or watch them? Anyone? Confused

I saw this first 5 mins of the last epi when Rastogi confronts Uttara and baraatis are dancing, Priya and her dad convo. Smile

From all that I read today, I could make out that the wedding wasn't dragged. ROFL All are so happy about that. LOL

hmm I would say watch them....actually just watch today's. Aditya and Priya are really really cuteEmbarrassedLOL

BingeBheegiBasanti.Manal.

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Naina2127

hmm I would say watch them....actually just watch today's. Aditya and Priya are really really cuteEmbarrassedLOL

Okie Naina.Big smile Now that you have recommended, m running off to yt!LOL Will be back after watching. Embarrassed

Edited: 

Watched the epi. Big smile I agree with all, no dragging and all drama is left after marriage. Lets gear up for that. My fave scenes were Cheenu and dad getting mushy when called for kanyadaan. Though I felt scenes like Jaimaala masti or Adi admiring Priya in her bridal wear was missing. But he peeking in to see her was cute. LOL

I dont understand why do makers give prominence to ImliAngry and taunting her hubby about those vachans. He's the most good hubby out there and she must be lucky for that!Also I dont like the way Adi put the mangalsutra like some faasi! Stern Smile

I wish they had made us hear those vachans but never mind. Liked the song played while the pheras were onSmile I read the comment saying it was the song from Bidaai. Never watched that show so dont know how much truth is it. 

SSP hiding was a fun-watch. Tongue What he does to give aashirwaad will be interesting.Evil Smile The actor who plays does full justice to the role, particularly when he's spitting venom at his wife in a hush-hush manner! 

Precap: Looks like the epi will belong to Uttara. Smile I  hope she goes for a night, somehow cons that Rastogi fellow dozing him off to sleep by himself and divorces Rishabh. AngryPinch

Edited by shreya- - 27 January 2011 at 10:45pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedRadiantTreasureShee_xaanBheegiBasantianshra.Manal.

RadiantTreasure IF-Dazzler
RadiantTreasure
RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
My 2 cents againLOL:

Firstly AdiYa got married..so  happies!!PartyParty
Coming to episode ..SSP trying to hide n runaway  when ever priya comes near by was LOL..but as he says at end that now she's married she will be binded to family's maryada..awful this guy i say..Angry

Vidya lost in her own thoughts again n so is uttara..i still can't believe how can she trust her husband so much after all those physical abuse she suffered..

Highlight was the marriage..varmala n the pheras n the 7 vachans Day Dreaming so sweet(Ridhi has so much problem carrying that 30 kilos Shocked  lehenga   LOL .but raqesh n others were helping her..so sweet Big smile )
Atlast the mangalsutra n sindoor..Blushing so sweet..should look at adityas face it was lightened like 100 w bulb..LOL..adiya taking ashirwaad from all ..so sweet again..waiitng for the suhaag raat scene Blushing but seems like it will be delayed as priya sees SSP in muh dikahyi..Ouch..

Precap was really scary...uttara screaming how can rishab do that to her..n he without any shame says she has n has to do it..Censoredreally want to know what will uttara do,,,some women power please Big smile.

Ok then waiting for mahaepisode!!!
Till then good wishes..Hug
Sri:-)

P.S:Jaya..loved those pics u put up..Big smile

Edited by sri_4 - 27 January 2011 at 11:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasantianshraShee_xaan.Manal.

Shee_xaan IF-Sizzlerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
like other drama after married do not separate Adi and Priya. Most of the dramas one have to sleep sofa.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti.Manal.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index