Random Musings: January 27, 2011

Posted: 13 years ago
Hola Maryaada Forum,

Welcome to the Random Musings thread! πŸ€—

Please jump in with  your views on the 
episode or the characters by posting analysis, poems,Riddles, vm's siggies, OS's or anything else you feel like!

Index of Analysis, or other items
Page 1: 

Some simple rules: 

1. Follow the IF code of conduct 
2. No bashing of members or the actors 
3. First page will typically be for analysis, poems or anything about the episode...so reserve if you want to do that! πŸ˜ƒ
4. If you don't want to analyze, you can still reserve your space for your views πŸ˜ƒ 
5. Have fun πŸ˜†

Thread openers for this week:
-Monday: Manal
-Tuesday: Jaya
-Wednesday: Manal
-Thursday: Jaya
-Friday: Jaya

[NOTE: if you want to open the thread on any of the days, let us know πŸ€—]
πŸ₯³Priya & Aditya are married! πŸ₯³

Here are my quick thoughts on the episode:

Today started with Devyani bringing Priya downstairs unbeknownst to Brahmanand who is standing at the foot of the stairs watching the wedding activities. As he hears Sweety announce the bride's arrival, a frantic looking Brahma quickly switches places with his crony to avoid detection.

As the bride and groom take their places for the wedding, Devyani notices Brahma standing by himself and inquires if everything is ok.
Brahmanand's barely controlled rage as he responds to Devyani is observed by Babuji! The highlight of this conversation for me was SasurPig's angry inadvertent admission to Devyani that a sword was hanging over his head. It captured the frustration, fury and fear that his character must be feeling at the turn of events and his inability to control the situation! What a simple yet powerful screenplay! Vishwajeet's emoting was simply spectacular.

The wedding ceremonies finally get underway with Priya and Aditya taking the pheras. The detailing in the screenplay for this sequence was well done. The execution managed to capture everything from Aditya's joy to the couple's glances to Vidya's continued thoughts about Gaurav to Uttara's shocked state...all of it and more! I loved watching Brahma hide behind a pillar every time Priya came close to him during the pheras! As the priest makes Aditya and Priya recite the vachans, the realization finally dawns on Vidya that Gaurav does not love her. At the same time, Uttara recalls Rishabh's prior words to her about the deal and wonders if what Rastogi said was true!

As the moment of the Kanyadaan arrives, Priya shares a silent moment of shared sadness with her father before Aditya places the mangalsutra on her neck! I loved that the script also showed Chinu trying to leave as he is overcome with emotion but being pulled back by Gaurav and Jaggi! Brilliant and real!

Post the marriage, Priya and Aditya seek the blessings of both the families but Brahmanand sneaks out of the venue!

Overall: Its a 4.5 ⭐️ from me today!
Thank you Maryaada-team for not dragging the wedding out unlike the gazillion shows out there. I loved that the drama surrounding the characters did not affect the wedding itself! All the parallel story tracks can now finally move forward. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I have to say that it is a risky maneuver to have three stories at a critical point at the same time...Brahma - Priya, Uttara - Rishabh and Vidya - Gaurav. I hope that each of these story peaks are handled well in the crisp execution style that attracted me to this show and without the dragging story lines that has been frustrating to watch!
Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago
Views on brahmanan:-
Can i slap brahmanan???😑 he is so irritating urgghhh😑 i hate that man, but still it was so funny when ever he was hiding behind something or the otherπŸ˜†.. he is a big trouble in priya's life, hope cv's has planned a great track ahead.. 😊

Views on adiya:-
Jai mala scene was so cute.... and the way adi looked at priyaa.....UFFFFFFFF😳, he bowed not only his head but him self too...πŸ˜›(kitna pyar kerta hai priya se).
At the mandap, he gave his hand to her and pulled her up😳,(itne khushi usse nahe horahe hoge jitne mujhe horahe haiπŸ˜†), continuously holding each others was so sweet(love the whole holding sequence)
The music played on the pherras was awesome... if anybody knows which song is it.. do tell me!
ONE COMPLAIN... cv's y did you mute the wachan's????😭 i so wanted to hear them all...!!!
Adi's killer smile through out kept me drooling through out the ep..!😍

Views on others:-
adi's mom should seriously stop giving lectures they are so boringπŸ˜•...
i pity uttara, want to kill rishap too!!!! and so glad that they didnt show that stupid baby elephant(rastogi)...πŸ˜†
vidya, you should become strong and fight for your rights please, stop being a shy and quiet girl...⭐️
chinu&priya's dad acting was fabulous..πŸ˜ƒ

the episode overall was a 4.75 out of 5 for me... πŸ˜ƒ
Adi-priya were outstanding todayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
And my vm for the grand wedding that took place is coming up..wohoooo!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by amnaM - 13 years ago
just saw the eisode...so happy that the wedding happened without any drama :) but of course, ssp sahib was just lurking around hiding like some criminal :X
feel sorry for uttra becasue now she is actually contemplating wheither her husband would actually sell her...and of course, hes a sick freak because he has sold his wife...
i got the feeling that adi's grandpa suspects something about brahamand cause of the way he was looking at him.....
overall, was a very nice episode :)
Hiya Amna...welcome! Thank you for sharing your perspective!

I loved watching the wedding ceremonies today too! Well done and not dragged out!
πŸ‘Poor Devyani still thinks that Brahma's is worried about Priya's past affecting their family...can't wait till she finds out the truth!
Hiya Mbibi...good to see you back! Thank god the wedding happened without the unnecessary drama that is so common in most shows!
I'm SOSOSOSO happy that they didn't drag the wedding out to like 30 episodes unnecessarily. YAY! They're finally marrried!
God Naina...I am so damn thrilled that all the drama was kept outside of the actual wedding and its ceremonies. Now I can't wait for the doli to leave...😊

Originally posted by darlunia

God Naina...I am so damn thrilled that all the drama was kept outside of the actual wedding and its ceremonies. Now I can't wait for the doli to leave...😊

haha I honestly think they're not going to drag all this out because the asli drama is right after the wedding at Aditya's house...and the Uttara Rishabh scene seemed like it was after everyone leaves cause they seem to be the only ones there...so I think tomorrow will be the doli leaving and then Monday's the big reveal cause it's the mahaepi!

and i'm so darn excited to see how uttara will react.

love this show
@Naina...I agree...I think they will manufacture some fake drama as always but the doli will leave. The Brahma - Priya confrontation will happen at the Jhaakars home. Is Monday's episode a 1-hour one?