Uttaran

Positive and tapu don't go together

watchserial thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
CVs are axing themselves- if they convert tapu positive without any punishment of past deeds. Story aage kaise badhegi? Veer with two wives?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

watchserial thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Veer ichha ko separate bhi nahi jar sakte. Tapasya fit kahan hogi yaar?
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
haan nikaaal do tapasya ko phir.. hehehe

waisey i think its alla  trick and game plan. rashmi wont be leaving .. this is just to make us accept her in positive role.. 

seriously even today in precap and with ichcha she seemed yuckkkk!! 
her previous disgusting acts.. eeewww..
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well was she being good to icha today ?? if not there is no point of turning her +ve, cheap person , i dont think she can turn +ve out of no where , hello she didnot steal choc in school πŸ˜†
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JustJ

well was she being good to icha today ?? if not there is no point of turning her +ve, cheap person , i dont think she can turn +ve out of no where , hello she didnot steal choc in school πŸ˜†

yea she was good with ichcha today and told nani that i am veer past ichcha is his present then when nani continued her insult toh baad main kuch nahi boli dayanπŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol, gone , madam become mahan out of blue ........... jeeyo cvs
hasini79 thumbnail
Originally posted by: watchserial

CVs are axing themselves- if they convert tapu positive without any punishment of past deeds. Story aage kaise badhegi? Veer with two wives?

if they really want her to be positive they should show her leaving veecha, n live seperately..............and she should be paid for her past deeds, then we will think she is some what positive, hai naaa????πŸ˜‰but she is just showing that to ichcha , but again next day she was emotionally blackmailing veer by giving money for flowers thus she wants to show she is seperating the baby from veer, then veer starts thinking n start caring her,......may be .....these cvs r cooking crap for us....dragging the crap nowhere......story thoo wahi ki wahi/.....gol gol ghumrahi hain
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I stil do not see Taps turning +ve. Just day 'fore yesterday she was telling Nani that now she is not gettin upset on small things as she knows Veer will definitely come to her πŸ€” 
All her dialogues with Ichcha are emotional blackmail and nothing more than that. Taps realization that Veer can never be hers will be the beginning of her changing into +ve character and of course she shud be punished for all her misdeeds...............
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tappu has used so many such psychological manipulations  in the past with iccha..we're so used to them...😑.....damn why Veer is not present on such occasions...

Tappu cannot turn positive, impossible, as she is suffering from a histrionic personality disorder which needs years of psychotherapy sessions to get cured..and we have to watch many more years of uttaran for this to happen!  any one willing for that.... πŸ˜‰....I know, I know.....

so they shud just show the truth about  taps preg (so many options already given to cvs in many threads here)....and taps leaving the house.....bcause whatever she doing even now is also a natak to phasao Veer....she is using the baby...what can be more disgusting than that 😑

hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

icchaTappu has used so many such psychological manipulations  in the past with Ichcha..we're so used to them...😑.....damn why Veer is not present on such occasions...

Tappu cannot turn positive, impossible, as she is suffering from a histrionic personality disorder which needs years of psychotherapy sessions to get cured..and we have to watch many more years of uttaran for this to happen!  any one willing for that.... πŸ˜‰....I know, I know.....

so they shud just show the truth about  taps preg (so many options already given to cvs in many threads here)....and taps leaving the house.....bcause whatever she doing even now is also a natak to phasao Veer....she is using the baby...what can be more disgusting than that 😑

@ bold...In yesterday's episode also that was exactly what she was doing, reminding Ichcha about their childhood comraderie.

In this show, till date, each and every move by Ichcha and Damini is observed by one and all and misinterpreted by Taps, Nani and Pushkar, but all the planning and plotting and scheming done by this trio is left unnoticed by the rest...Even if Taps shouts and screams and creates a ruckus, the people in both Jogi and Bundela parivars are unaware of it...It looks like they are either deaf or have removed their brains and placed them in the attic...On Vancha wedding night also so much racket was going on and all the Bundelas were sleeping peacefully..But when Taps was acting as though to leave Bundela house two days back, the whole parivar came there and tried to stop her...May be the CVs want the viewers also to store their brains in the attic so that they can absorb crap...
Edited by hermoinee - 13 years ago