Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maaneet OS - A Promise Well Kept (Page 16)

dimpzz Goldie
dimpzz
dimpzz

Joined: 15 August 2010
Posts: 2391

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
i hate you maddy!
i soo hate you!!
you know i'm crying like a mad female!!
i really really hate you for doing this to me!!
that was really touching!!
you have no idea what effect this thing is having on me!
that was definitely a promise well kept!


What geet did not noticed that, a single drop of tear rolling down his cheek in her arms and absorbed into emptiness. And his silent crying and screaming to god, for giving him one last chance, blaming god for taking him away. What she did not noticed that his countless requests to god for her and for him. But none of them were answered.

after i read this part...i couldn't help crying. from this till the end infact till now i am crying! and i really HATE you for that!!
he was consoling her that he had to leave but from the inside he seriously...you know i'm seriously out of words...i don't know what to type!
i'm just not able to stop crying!Cry
god knows why did i decide on reading this OS! dare you write any OS or SS's again!!
i'm sure i'll always end up crying!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

dimpzz Goldie
dimpzz
dimpzz

Joined: 15 August 2010
Posts: 2391

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
ok...now i'm better!
and have finally stopped crying
and you are really really bad!
why do you have to write such sad stuff!!
kabhi hamare baare mein soch liya karo! do you have any idea what effect your writing has on readers like me!?!??
its 1:40 in the night and i am supposedly studying! but here i am reading your work! and plus i get a bonus!!- i'm crying like a fool!Embarrassed
ok that was enough of 'criticism'
i totally loved it!!
i guess by now you must have come to know that it really touched my heart!
don't know why but i feel really you know kinda connected to this story!
awesome awesome writing!
man you are the queen of the sad stories!!
no one can write such sad and depressing things i swear!!LOL

P.S- don't you dare stop writing SS or OS's...all of that i said pehle was cause of that emotional outburst.

not love
Navpreet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 7051

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dimpzz

ok...now i'm better!
and have finally stopped crying
and you are really really bad!
why do you have to write such sad stuff!!
kabhi hamare baare mein soch liya karo! do you have any idea what effect your writing has on readers like me!?!??
its 1:40 in the night and i am supposedly studying! but here i am reading your work! and plus i get a bonus!!- i'm crying like a fool!Embarrassed
ok that was enough of 'criticism'
i totally loved it!!
i guess by now you must have come to know that it really touched my heart!
don't know why but i feel really you know kinda connected to this story!
awesome awesome writing!
man you are the queen of the sad stories!!
no one can write such sad and depressing things i swear!!LOL

P.S- don't you dare stop writing SS or OS's...all of that i said pehle was cause of that emotional outburst.

not love
Navpreet



OMG ! I am really amazed that you dare to read this one ! Coz, this is my baby ! Embarrassed

A Promise Well Kept is part of me, it is like so close to me...and another one is Kiss the Knight Goodbye...Embarrassed

This two are like my babies and recently added Playboy ! Embarrassed

I knew it that I am gonna hear such words from you after this one ! A Promise had made everyone cry, except me ! I was just senti when I wrote the para you mentioned ! Cry Seems like, everyone loved that para ! Dancing

And, trust me, I am so so so so so so glad that even after thousands HATE YOU things, you said it, like millions time that you liked it...loved it ! 

That only thing matters to me ! I will never ever forget this one, Kiss and Playboy ! 

I know...I know...After reva, Shan and now you...Queen of sad stories ! Wink But, What to do ? I just can do it from my core...I mean I never have to think before I write such sad things, I have to think twice and thrice for Romance, Fun and Action ! But, sad things...It just goes on and on ! 

I have a problem...Need to go to doc for psychos...LOL

But, honestly, I am sorry for all your tears at midnight, instead of studying you have to put up with my ' Torture ' ( LOL )  and then, cry for almost 10 mins and then, come back again ! Wink

Thank you so much and Love you loads for loving and hating me and my works, unusually ! Wink

HugHugHug



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dimpzz

shanzy Senior Member
shanzy
shanzy

Joined: 05 January 2011
Posts: 997

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
when i read it i was xtreemly busy but couldn't help myself from reading it n loving it...now finding my cmnt...i felt soo ashamedOuch
well those 4 words are biggest fact that i came across the very emotion by your each n every story,...
but i got the feeling of leaving a ela BORATE reply...
may i edit my cmntTongue...lol
any ways...
u know the particular feature of ur stories is dat geet is always a perfect woman whom maan ud deserve...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 7051

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanzy

when i read it i was xtreemly busy but couldn't help myself from reading it n loving it...now finding my cmnt...i felt soo ashamedOuch
well those 4 words are biggest fact that i came across the very emotion by your each n every story,...
but i got the feeling of leaving a ela BORATE reply...
may i edit my cmntTongue...lol
any ways...
u know the particular feature of ur stories is dat geet is always a perfect woman whom maan ud deserve...Embarrassed


Haila ! I have to find your comment and read it ! What was that you are ashamed of ? LOL Aahh...You senti girl, let me check it ! What was wrong in there ? And, I know there would be nothing ! Wink  I love ya anyways ! Wink

I know in show, I can't get perfect Geet but in my world, I can ! And, I do that only ! Embarrassed

Gonna go searching for your comment, now ! Wink



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanzy

beforesunrise Goldie
beforesunrise
beforesunrise

Joined: 28 June 2010
Posts: 1913

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged

 I hate you maddy ...for writing such sad stories ...soul touching  stories ... I  hate u for making me  uncontrollably cry nd making me damn upset for a fictional story ...

I finished all ur one shots ...all where damn  emotional but a promise well kept ,kiss the kight goodbye nd unfinished journey ...just touched my heart ... i cudn't stop crying ...stone melting ,heart wrenching ...stories ...how cud u mange to write such emotional stories without shedding tears ...or its just too easy for writers to make readers cry by their soul touching stories but they themselves dnt get affected a bit ...

You surely is one of wonderful writer on FF ...standing ovation to you ... 


m really glad that i got thru ur writings ...m jts nt saying this if u beliv i seriously got so much affected by ur OSs dat I am little depressed nd sad now 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzkrati5kooliio

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 7051

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu_luv_maan

 I hate you maddy ...for writing such sad stories ...soul touching  stories ... I  hate u for making me  uncontrollably cry nd making me damn upset for a fictional story ...

I finished all ur one shots ...all where damn  emotional but a promise well kept ,kiss the kight goodbye nd unfinished journey ...just touched my heart ... i cudn't stop crying ...stone melting ,heart wrenching ...stories ...how cud u mange to write such emotional stories without shedding tears ...or its just too easy for writers to make readers cry by their soul touching stories but they themselves dnt get affected a bit ...

You surely is one of wonderful writer on FF ...standing ovation to you ... 


m really glad that i got thru ur writings ...m jts nt saying this if u beliv i seriously got so much affected by ur OSs dat I am little depressed nd sad now 



Oh ! I am really very sorry that you are sad and depressed and that too after reading my works, I know my effect of writing ! 

Well, You see " I hate you Maddy " is the most common comment I receive, people love to hate me when I write this sad things ! LOL And, trust me, I feel so good when you guys give me, " I hate you Maddy " coz when I get this, I feel like..." Okay My attempt was successful " LOL

Thank you so much for loving my work ! Thanks ! HugHugHug



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beforesunrise

kooliio IF-Sizzlerz
kooliio
kooliio

Joined: 08 February 2008
Posts: 12518

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Sad but beautifully written!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Maaneet FF~ THE PROMISE~* ~Part 18 pg 140~25/5/12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129

Author: --aarthi--   Replies: 1030   Views: 160795

--aarthi-- 1030 160795 05 May 2013 at 8:04am by --aarthi--
OS - Maaneet Together At Last-Part 3 Maaneet Milan

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Author: drdee142   Replies: 144   Views: 42419

drdee142 144 42419 18 January 2013 at 11:05pm by amandadsouza95
FF- Promise To Never Leave Me Thread 2 Link Up

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: AquaBluez17   Replies: 1150   Views: 168278

AquaBluez17 1150 168278 16 April 2012 at 4:20pm by niania13
Promise and Pyar FF#3 ~Part 545 to 548 | Pg 20

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26

Author: -Mrinalini-   Replies: 202   Views: 56397

-Mrinalini- 202 56397 24 July 2011 at 4:59pm by spvd
Promise and Pyar FF#1 Part 1-310 Page1-145

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138

Author: tonyahk   Replies: 1096   Views: 429495

tonyahk 1096 429495 18 July 2011 at 9:02am by spvd

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index