Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maaneet OS - A Promise Well Kept (Page 16)

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanujaanu

i felt like crying but Armaan was protrayed as a brave son
luved every bit of it

Thanks ! Tongue

After all he is Maan's son ! Smile

-AlwaysDamon- Senior Member
-AlwaysDamon-
-AlwaysDamon-

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged

This has to be your BEST BEST BEST and BESTEST WORK till date...

ohhh myy goooddd...i m speechless...and crying RIVER literally...awww...it was sooo beautiful, sad, positive, romantic,...and what not...??

you really made me cry like mad and crszy...i cnt tell u...how muuch I love this OS...

this is my very very very fav OS till date and i will never forget this one...not for years to come...awww...m still crying...Maan was in pain...so much pain and yet he encouraged her...awww...the best best part was this one...

They both slept peacefully then. In between, it was time when they remembered some funny incidents and laughed together and talked about that. What geet did not noticed that, a single drop of tear rolling down his cheek in her arms and absorbed into emptiness. And his silent crying and screaming to god, for giving him one last chance, blaming god for taking him away. What she did not noticed that his countless requests to god for her and for him. But none of them were answered.

OMG...Maan was so nice even in deathbed...and Geet wow...truly a woman of substance...i loved how he watched over entire life and how he made her move on with life...its amazing...Embarrassed

I will never forget this OS...its just tooo goooddd and best...loved it...

Take a bow...Maddy...You deserved it this time...i cant tell you...how beautifully you managed to made me cry and smile at the same time...

love this os and love you...:):):)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

dimpzz Goldie
dimpzz
dimpzz

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
i hate you maddy!
i soo hate you!!
you know i'm crying like a mad female!!
i really really hate you for doing this to me!!
that was really touching!!
you have no idea what effect this thing is having on me!
that was definitely a promise well kept!

What geet did not noticed that, a single drop of tear rolling down his cheek in her arms and absorbed into emptiness. And his silent crying and screaming to god, for giving him one last chance, blaming god for taking him away. What she did not noticed that his countless requests to god for her and for him. But none of them were answered.

after i read this part...i couldn't help crying. from this till the end infact till now i am crying! and i really HATE you for that!!
he was consoling her that he had to leave but from the inside he seriously...you know i'm seriously out of words...i don't know what to type!
i'm just not able to stop crying!Cry
god knows why did i decide on reading this OS! dare you write any OS or SS's again!!
i'm sure i'll always end up crying!

iMadz

dimpzz Goldie
dimpzz
dimpzz

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
ok...now i'm better!
and have finally stopped crying
and you are really really bad!
why do you have to write such sad stuff!!
kabhi hamare baare mein soch liya karo! do you have any idea what effect your writing has on readers like me!?!??
its 1:40 in the night and i am supposedly studying! but here i am reading your work! and plus i get a bonus!!- i'm crying like a fool!Embarrassed
ok that was enough of 'criticism'
i totally loved it!!
i guess by now you must have come to know that it really touched my heart!
don't know why but i feel really you know kinda connected to this story!
awesome awesome writing!
man you are the queen of the sad stories!!
no one can write such sad and depressing things i swear!!LOL

P.S- don't you dare stop writing SS or OS's...all of that i said pehle was cause of that emotional outburst.

not love
Navpreet

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dimpzz

ok...now i'm better!
and have finally stopped crying
and you are really really bad!
why do you have to write such sad stuff!!
kabhi hamare baare mein soch liya karo! do you have any idea what effect your writing has on readers like me!?!??
its 1:40 in the night and i am supposedly studying! but here i am reading your work! and plus i get a bonus!!- i'm crying like a fool!Embarrassed
ok that was enough of 'criticism'
i totally loved it!!
i guess by now you must have come to know that it really touched my heart!
don't know why but i feel really you know kinda connected to this story!
awesome awesome writing!
man you are the queen of the sad stories!!
no one can write such sad and depressing things i swear!!LOL

P.S- don't you dare stop writing SS or OS's...all of that i said pehle was cause of that emotional outburst.

not love
Navpreet

OMG ! I am really amazed that you dare to read this one ! Coz, this is my baby ! Embarrassed

A Promise Well Kept is part of me, it is like so close to me...and another one is Kiss the Knight Goodbye...Embarrassed

This two are like my babies and recently added Playboy ! Embarrassed

I knew it that I am gonna hear such words from you after this one ! A Promise had made everyone cry, except me ! I was just senti when I wrote the para you mentioned ! Cry Seems like, everyone loved that para ! Dancing

And, trust me, I am so so so so so so glad that even after thousands HATE YOU things, you said it, like millions time that you liked it...loved it ! 

That only thing matters to me ! I will never ever forget this one, Kiss and Playboy ! 

I know...I know...After reva, Shan and now you...Queen of sad stories ! Wink But, What to do ? I just can do it from my core...I mean I never have to think before I write such sad things, I have to think twice and thrice for Romance, Fun and Action ! But, sad things...It just goes on and on ! 

I have a problem...Need to go to doc for psychos...LOL

But, honestly, I am sorry for all your tears at midnight, instead of studying you have to put up with my ' Torture ' ( LOL )  and then, cry for almost 10 mins and then, come back again ! Wink

Thank you so much and Love you loads for loving and hating me and my works, unusually ! Wink

HugHugHug

dimpzz

shanzy Senior Member
shanzy
shanzy

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
when i read it i was xtreemly busy but couldn't help myself from reading it n loving it...now finding my cmnt...i felt soo ashamedOuch
well those 4 words are biggest fact that i came across the very emotion by your each n every story,...
but i got the feeling of leaving a ela BORATE reply...
may i edit my cmntTongue...lol
any ways...
u know the particular feature of ur stories is dat geet is always a perfect woman whom maan ud deserve...Embarrassed

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanzy

when i read it i was xtreemly busy but couldn't help myself from reading it n loving it...now finding my cmnt...i felt soo ashamedOuch
well those 4 words are biggest fact that i came across the very emotion by your each n every story,...
but i got the feeling of leaving a ela BORATE reply...
may i edit my cmntTongue...lol
any ways...
u know the particular feature of ur stories is dat geet is always a perfect woman whom maan ud deserve...Embarrassed

Haila ! I have to find your comment and read it ! What was that you are ashamed of ? LOL Aahh...You senti girl, let me check it ! What was wrong in there ? And, I know there would be nothing ! Wink  I love ya anyways ! Wink

I know in show, I can't get perfect Geet but in my world, I can ! And, I do that only ! Embarrassed

Gonna go searching for your comment, now ! Wink

shanzy

shruti_luvs_msk IF-Rockerz
shruti_luvs_msk
shruti_luvs_msk

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
made me cry

iMadz

Go to top