Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maaneet OS - A Promise Well Kept (Page 14)

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
thanks for this wonderful OS. i am  crying.Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoha25

jst amaaiiizing....
no words to define...

Thanks again, for reading ! Smile
iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubinahansa

thanks for this wonderful OS. i am  crying.Cry

Thank you so much and sorry for all your tears ! Smile
princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged

I am overwhelmed by the emotions that you evoked in me...

Usually, I would complain after reading a sad OS, and this was far beyond sad...it was not sad, it was a classic!

I don't remember crying so much ever! Ever!

I mean, I was literally bawling...the love, the pain, it was all so deep, so touching!

the pain, the helplessness that Maan felt with just a few hours of his life were left...the silent prayers, the desperate attempts, his sincere wish to be there...to be able to assure the love of his life that he will be there, in person...

my eyes are still stinging with the unshed tears, THIS IS FOR SURE THE MOST TOUCHING OS I HVE READ TILL DATE, alongside one by Jaz!

I am still trying to overcome the pain...the pain of loss...but more than the sadness, this was about LOVE...about FAITH...about the love after life...the love thats TRULY ETERNAL, the love that knows no boundaries...NOT EVEN THOSE OF DEATH...

You have rendered me speechless, yet so full of emotions that i want to go on and on!

I take a bow dear!

wrote this in a different sense somewhere, but here, it truly represents the turmoil that you have evocked in me...

When the heart is too chocked to sway...

there is nothing more i can say...
youhave truly managed to portray...
LOVE ALWAYS FINDS ITS WAY!

Swati

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess163

Usually, I would complain after reading a sad OS, and this was far beyond sad...it was not sad, it was a classic!

I mean, I was literally bawling...the love, the pain, it was all so deep, so touching!

the pain, the helplessness that Maan felt with just a few hours of his life were left...the silent prayers, the desperate attempts, his sincere wish to be there...to be able to assure the love of his life that he will be there, in person...

my eyes are still stinging with the unshed tears, THIS IS FOR SURE THE MOST TOUCHING OS I HVE READ TILL DATE, alongside one by Jaz!

I am still trying to overcome the pain...the pain of loss...but more than the sadness, this was about LOVE...about FAITH...about the love after life...the love thats TRULY ETERNAL, the love that knows no boundaries...NOT EVEN THOSE OF DEATH...

You have rendered me speechless, yet so full of emotions that i want to go on and on!

I take a bow dear!

wrote this in a different sense somewhere, but here, it truly represents the turmoil that you have evocked in me...

Swati

Res. I will come later and give you detailed reply. But, anyways THANK YOU so much ! Smile

princess163

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

I take a bow dear!

Swati

Woah ! Finally i manged to find time for this wonderful and out of this world comment, I've EVER received on my work ! Embarrassed

Yes, this is my MOST FAV OS, i keep read it often ! And, trust me while writing this one, there was one single para, when i almost cried ! For your info, I do not cry much and i'm not like that at all !

But, i'm just speechless after reading your lovely comment ! I am so overwhelmed, i can't find proper words for it ! It's just amazing ! 

And, you touched the core of my OS ! What you said is exactly i wanted to convey through this ! Pure love and faith ! Nothing else ! Smile

I'm so sorry for your tears and once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH ! Hug

Love you for loving my work ! LOL Heart

MaddySmile

princess163

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

I take a bow dear!

Swati

Woah ! Finally i manged to find time for this wonderful and out of this world comment, I've EVER received on my work ! Embarrassed

Yes, this is my MOST FAV OS, i keep read it often ! And, trust me while writing this one, there was one single para, when i almost cried ! For your info, I do not cry much and i'm not like that at all !

But, i'm just speechless after reading your lovely comment ! I am so overwhelmed, i can't find proper words for it ! It's just amazing ! 

And, you touched the core of my OS ! What you said is exactly i wanted to convey through this ! Pure love and faith ! Nothing else ! Smile

I'm so sorry for your tears and once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH ! Hug

Love you for loving my work ! LOL Heart

MaddySmile

My pleasure dear!
It is MY FAV OS too now!
Don't be sorry for my tears dear co for once, I am not!
Ofcourse I wish that Maan didn't have to feel that helplessness, Geet didn't have to face that pain, but then, I also know that it had to be this way!
For once, I have absolutely no complaints from a sad OS! I mean, was imperative for what happened to happen, because it was all about loving your love after they have left you...when there are no boundations on you...selfless yet selfish love...it was about believing blindly what your love believs...keeping faith in your love's beliefs...
Thankyou for giving us such a wonderful one! Will always be very close to my heart!
The least i could do was to leave a comment though I so so wish I could do a better job!
Dunno, I might just end up wroting a poem for this coz it has actually made me so full of itself that I think i will do that some day or the other!
Take care and do keep writing further...would love to read more of your creations soon!
Love
Swati

iMadz

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

BTW, did you read my comment(the one i edited just yesterday) below Unfinished Journey?

You might not like thatLOLit has COMPLAINTS...THREATS and what not!WinkLOL

iMadz

Go to top