it actually made me cry..😭
u have written it beautifully!!😊
Edited by luv_GurTi - 12 years ago
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: maanddy

PERFECT ! Just one word for this ! πŸ‘

Loved it and thank you so much for sharing it with me ! I loved that so much ! πŸ˜³

Thank you babes ! πŸ€—

And, now that you have just stunned me ! From now on, if i will ever get problem in my work for titles or poems or anything like this kind of 'creation' as you mentioned ! I will for sure ask you and take your help ! 

I hope you won't mind ! πŸ˜Š

Oh yes ! I wanted to tell you before but i forgot, regarding your complaints, that thank god you have not read my other SS - Kiss the 'Knight' Goodbye. It is my favorite and if you really hate sad ones, then i would prefer you to avoid it ! But, i still think that after A Promise...My most fav is Kiss the Knight...They both are like my babies...I just love reading them, time and time again !

Love,

Maddy

Thanks dear! M really glad that you liked it though i would still maintain that I am not satisfied with it!
Anyways, coming to the thing of me hating sad stories, well, I didn't hate A promise Well Kept, Did I? Coz it was NOT sad! Its not about being happy or sad, it about the crux of the story! Yes, i cried like hell after reading this, but more than the sad part, it was for the depth of gthe love that you portrayed, for the faith which was a strength, for the promise which was the aim!
So, if Kiss the Knight Goodbye fulfills the criteria of being more of a deep than sad SS, I would definitely love it!
And, now, I will defo read it!
And the help partEmbarrassed
Hahahahaha...would be glad to help you in any possible way, yoi don't need to askEmbarrassed, but, I do seriously doubt my ability to do that!πŸ˜†
Do keep writing!
Love
Swati
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks dear! M really glad that you liked it though i would still maintain that I am not satisfied with it!
Anyways, coming to the thing of me hating sad stories, well, I didn't hate A promise Well Kept, Did I? Coz it was NOT sad! Its not about being happy or sad, it about the crux of the story! Yes, i cried like hell after reading this, but more than the sad part, it was for the depth of gthe love that you portrayed, for the faith which was a strength, for the promise which was the aim!
So, if Kiss the Knight Goodbye fulfills the criteria of being more of a deep than sad SS, I would definitely love it!
And, now, I will defo read it!
And the help part😳
Hahahahaha...would be glad to help you in any possible way, yoi don't need to ask😳, but, I do seriously doubt my ability to do that!πŸ˜†
Do keep writing!
Love
Swati
[/QUOTE]

From all comments and review you gave me about my work, i'm sure that you can and you will help me ! You have the ability ! πŸ˜Š And, i just read your comment there and i am shocked, you liked it ! πŸ˜‰

iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_GurTi

omg this is an awesome os..πŸ˜ƒ

it actually made me cry..😭
u have written it beautifully!!😊

Thanks babes ! πŸ˜Š
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i felt like crying but Armaan was protrayed as a brave son
luved every bit of it

iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanujaanu

i felt like crying but Armaan was protrayed as a brave son

luved every bit of it

Thanks ! πŸ˜›

After all he is Maan's son ! πŸ˜Š
-AlwaysDamon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This has to be your BEST BEST BEST and BESTEST WORK till date...

ohhh myy goooddd...i m speechless...and crying RIVER literally...awww...it was sooo beautiful, sad, positive, romantic,...and what not...??

you really made me cry like mad and crszy...i cnt tell u...how muuch I love this OS...

this is my very very very fav OS till date and i will never forget this one...not for years to come...awww...m still crying...Maan was in pain...so much pain and yet he encouraged her...awww...the best best part was this one...

They both slept peacefully then. In between, it was time when they remembered some funny incidents and laughed together and talked about that. What geet did not noticed that, a single drop of tear rolling down his cheek in her arms and absorbed into emptiness. And his silent crying and screaming to god, for giving him one last chance, blaming god for taking him away. What she did not noticed that his countless requests to god for her and for him. But none of them were answered.

OMG...Maan was so nice even in deathbed...and Geet wow...truly a woman of substance...i loved how he watched over entire life and how he made her move on with life...its amazing...😳

I will never forget this OS...its just tooo goooddd and best...loved it...

Take a bow...Maddy...You deserved it this time...i cant tell you...how beautifully you managed to made me cry and smile at the same time...

love this os and love you...:):):)

dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i hate you maddy!
i soo hate you!!
you know i'm crying like a mad female!!
i really really hate you for doing this to me!!
that was really touching!!
you have no idea what effect this thing is having on me!
that was definitely a promise well kept!

What geet did not noticed that, a single drop of tear rolling down his cheek in her arms and absorbed into emptiness. And his silent crying and screaming to god, for giving him one last chance, blaming god for taking him away. What she did not noticed that his countless requests to god for her and for him. But none of them were answered.

after i read this part...i couldn't help crying. from this till the end infact till now i am crying! and i really HATE you for that!!
he was consoling her that he had to leave but from the inside he seriously...you know i'm seriously out of words...i don't know what to type!
i'm just not able to stop crying!😭
god knows why did i decide on reading this OS! dare you write any OS or SS's again!!
i'm sure i'll always end up crying!

dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok...now i'm better!
and have finally stopped crying
and you are really really bad!
why do you have to write such sad stuff!!
kabhi hamare baare mein soch liya karo! do you have any idea what effect your writing has on readers like me!?!??
its 1:40 in the night and i am supposedly studying! but here i am reading your work! and plus i get a bonus!!- i'm crying like a fool!😳
ok that was enough of 'criticism'
i totally loved it!!
i guess by now you must have come to know that it really touched my heart!
don't know why but i feel really you know kinda connected to this story!
awesome awesome writing!
man you are the queen of the sad stories!!
no one can write such sad and depressing things i swear!!πŸ˜†

P.S- don't you dare stop writing SS or OS's...all of that i said pehle was cause of that emotional outburst.

not love
Navpreet

iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: dimpzz

ok...now i'm better!
and have finally stopped crying
and you are really really bad!
why do you have to write such sad stuff!!
kabhi hamare baare mein soch liya karo! do you have any idea what effect your writing has on readers like me!?!??
its 1:40 in the night and i am supposedly studying! but here i am reading your work! and plus i get a bonus!!- i'm crying like a fool!😳
ok that was enough of 'criticism'
i totally loved it!!
i guess by now you must have come to know that it really touched my heart!
don't know why but i feel really you know kinda connected to this story!
awesome awesome writing!
man you are the queen of the sad stories!!
no one can write such sad and depressing things i swear!!πŸ˜†

P.S- don't you dare stop writing SS or OS's...all of that i said pehle was cause of that emotional outburst.

not love
Navpreet

OMG ! I am really amazed that you dare to read this one ! Coz, this is my baby ! πŸ˜³

A Promise Well Kept is part of me, it is like so close to me...and another one is Kiss the Knight Goodbye...😳

This two are like my babies and recently added Playboy ! πŸ˜³

I knew it that I am gonna hear such words from you after this one ! A Promise had made everyone cry, except me ! I was just senti when I wrote the para you mentioned ! πŸ˜­ Seems like, everyone loved that para ! 

And, trust me, I am so so so so so so glad that even after thousands HATE YOU things, you said it, like millions time that you liked it...loved it ! 

That only thing matters to me ! I will never ever forget this one, Kiss and Playboy ! 

I know...I know...After reva, Shan and now you...Queen of sad stories ! πŸ˜‰ But, What to do ? I just can do it from my core...I mean I never have to think before I write such sad things, I have to think twice and thrice for Romance, Fun and Action ! But, sad things...It just goes on and on ! 

I have a problem...Need to go to doc for psychos...πŸ˜†

But, honestly, I am sorry for all your tears at midnight, instead of studying you have to put up with my ' Torture ' ( πŸ˜† )  and then, cry for almost 10 mins and then, come back again ! πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much and Love you loads for loving and hating me and my works, unusually ! πŸ˜‰

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—