Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

   
Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

:GKD Chit.Chat.Corner:#5 (Page 51)

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 8275

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by jes_jade

Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by jes_jade

@Tanisha..Yups...Mohit will then come to kill u & then all the behoodis in this forum..ROFL

@Priya..fat cow..ConfusedROFL


yes jaanu.....they don't leave a opportunity to call me by these nameAngryROFL ROFL




But why fat cow...u don't look fat...
as Tanisha said u look cute..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

arreee jesss i eat xtra cheese and doesn't diet or maintain weight and 24/7 eating like pig....


Oh..okiess....I love cheese & butter..but don't eat 24/7.......LOL
So my mom calls me olli kuchi..& her fav. dialogue...yelarukum nee thangachiya aayittu po..
actually i am the elder most amg all my cousins...& now everyone looks bigger than me..Ouch

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 10940

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
my jaannnu saku.....

i'm leaving toooo.....net probAngry

good ni8

love you alots

take care 

cya 2mw

btw ice cream must be done by 2mrw

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jes_jade

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 10940

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jes_jade

Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by jes_jade

Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by jes_jade

@Tanisha..Yups...Mohit will then come to kill u & then all the behoodis in this forum..ROFL

@Priya..fat cow..ConfusedROFL


yes jaanu.....they don't leave a opportunity to call me by these nameAngryROFL ROFL




But why fat cow...u don't look fat...
as Tanisha said u look cute..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

arreee jesss i eat xtra cheese and doesn't diet or maintain weight and 24/7 eating like pig....


Oh..okiess....I love cheese & butter..but don't eat 24/7.......LOL
So my mom calls me olli kuchi..& her fav. dialogue...yelarukum nee thangachiya aayittu po..
actually i am the elder most amg all my cousins...& now everyone looks bigger than me..Ouch

aiyoooo D'oh

but that's an advantage.............Wink
jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 8275

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Why advantage??Confused
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 10940

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jes_jade

Why advantage??Confused

my jaanu will look young than her couzWink
jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 8275

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by jes_jade

Why advantage??Confused

my jaanu will look young than her couzWink


Hmmm....but bahut jyaada hi young ho jaata hai.....LOL
jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 8275

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

my jaannnu saku.....

i'm leaving toooo.....net probAngry

good ni8

love you alots

take care 

cya 2mw

btw ice cream must be done by 2mrw


I was thinking we shud mention funny in our ice cream...coz everyone thinks its serious ones..
-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 17164

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Anyone here?????????

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index