Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

   
Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

:GKD Chit.Chat.Corner:#5 (Page 146)

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 8275

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Wht happnd?


Today was my Parents 25th wedding anniversary..i had planned to spend whole day with them..& help my mom in kitchen..without complaining & fighting....
i received msg dat ek class 2.30 se hai..Angry

I was very angry but went to college...to find out dat class is frm 3.30..we had not even had lunch..so ate samosas in canteen....& when we came back...we found..NO CLASSES..AngryAngry

I felt like crying...CryCry

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 17164

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jes_jade

Originally posted by prash_t

Wht happnd?


Today was my Parents 25th wedding anniversary..i had planned to spend whole day with them..& help my mom in kitchen..without complaining & fighting....
i received msg dat ek class 2.30 se hai..Angry

I was very angry but went to college...to find out dat class is frm 3.30..we had not even had lunch..so ate samosas in canteen....& when we came back...we found..NO CLASSES..AngryAngry

I felt like crying...CryCry
Ohhhhhh
 
By the way,..
 
Happy anniversary to ur parents

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jes_jade

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 17164

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
What is this?
 
No Classes!!!!
This made me infact angryAngry
 
Awwwwwww sweetie......
 
Dnt cry....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jes_jade

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 8275

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
I will convey ur msg..

btw party 12th feb ko hai unki..Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 17164

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jes_jade

I will convey ur msg..

btw party 12th feb ko hai unki..Dancing
Congo CongoSmileSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jes_jade

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 8275

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

What is this?
 
No Classes!!!!
This made me infact angryAngry
 
Awwwwwww sweetie......
 
Dnt cry....


my 6th sense had told me not to go...Ouch
-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 17164

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jes_jade

Originally posted by prash_t

What is this?
 
No Classes!!!!
This made me infact angryAngry
 
Awwwwwww sweetie......
 
Dnt cry....


my 6th sense had told me not to go...Ouch
So..why did u go???
 
 
my 6th sense dsnt tell me anythingLOLLOL
jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 8275

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Originally posted by jes_jade

Originally posted by prash_t

What is this?
 
No Classes!!!!
This made me infact angryAngry
 
Awwwwwww sweetie......
 
Dnt cry....


my 6th sense had told me not to go...Ouch
So..why did u go???
 
 
my 6th sense dsnt tell me anythingLOLLOL


Aaj kal mera 6th sense apne prime par hai...
classes k baare me bahut hadd tak sahi ho jaata hai..LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index