Ranjha ranjha saddo ni mainu heer na aakho koyi
Ranjha Me'N which Me'N Ranjhay Which,
Mayko'N Hor dhiyan na Koi,

I have been chanting the name of Ranjha so much that I myself have
become Ranjha
Call me Ranjha, there is nobody with the name Heer here
Ranjha is in me, I am in Ranjha,
no other thought exists in my mind.

Last night while listening to this song the imge of Pia and she looking for Abhay kept on running in mind. Its a beautiful and emotional song highlighting the essence of love and obsession.But these lines are from a poem by Bulleh Shah.
Piya to has reached that level of love when it becomes obsession. All she can ever think about is Abhay.Like always Piya was running and searching for Abhay. Looking for him every where. Because without him now, she feels incomplete. Its Abhay everywhere for her. Nothing effects her the way Abhay can. Nothing hurts her more than Abhay going away and only he can bring a smile on her face. Him not being near fills her heart with immense pain and spreads in the chest. Its almost chocking. But nothing can be done to relieve that pain. A strange emptiness has nestled in her heart. Everything, every momnet seems hollow without him. Its as if the time has come to stand still. And until he comes her world is not motion. He is present in her every thought, in every breath she takes, in her every single heart beat. He runs deep in her. Her love is such that she is becoming him. He has started to grow on her. And a point will come when there will be no Piya...only Abhay and his love left.
And its scary. To love someone so much that you start to lose your self.
And its not just Piya but Abhay too is in the same condition. Although him being not human, allows him to have more control over his emotions but his heart also knows no rest without Piya. Her thoughts and her safety constantly storm his mind. Making him more restless.
But for some reason in all this i feel the worst for Piya. Her obsessive love is responsible for the condition she is in today. And even as lies fighting a battle between life and death all her thoughts are about him and him only. Her heart seeks his love. She keeps calling his name. With every breath she takes she gets closer to death. But there is no fear in her eyes of death, only fear is that she may not be able to see his face before closing her eyes forever. There is also hope mixed with fear. Hope that he may come and give closure to her restless heart. So she may atleast die in peace. So that atleast in those last moments he was with her. Knowing that those moments were between them and only them. And all that he felt during it was for her only. And she would close her eyes with his image, his memory,his love preserved in her mind, heart and soul.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's epi really sad and moving. AbhIya connection and thier love always manages to touches our heart. But this post is not about that...actually not sure what it is about. lol. Just felt writing. It's about what love does to one. Loving some one so deeply that you start to lose yourself and become them. And even as you near death the only thought that accompany's you to the next world is of your lover. Also the song really touched my heart so wanted to share it with you guys. Comments, critisim, jo bhi do sab manzur hai! :P
And Piya IS Going to Survive I Know. It's just a...thought. Sorry if it sound confusing. Please ignore if you dont like it. =) 

Edited by sugaryanu - 27 January 2011 at 11:19am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug-Dana-saphira7988Sapphire_238Ritzie-Doppelganger-ffkhanSuper Koolamail1601--sanchita--TOTAL-ROMANTICMs.Goody.Jane..

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Don't worry! Piya would survive... otherwise the story can't go on. And it would be Abhay who would bring her back to life!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988--AROMAL--Ameres

--softyy-- IF-Dazzler
--softyy--
--softyy--

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
chill yaar..............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--Ameres

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Superb post Anu.Thumbs Up Abhiya are not less than Heer-Ranjha. In fact, more precious than them.Embarrassed

Abhay-Piya loves each other so much that no body can harm them now. Though both of them know that their love has a dark future, but still their power love is becoming strong day by day.

But don't worry, whatever Piya is doing, that is for the sake of their love. Whatever will happen in the future, hope will be the best. *Finger crossed*.

Edited by ffkhan - 27 January 2011 at 11:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988--AROMAL--Ameres.Jane..

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Anamika and Roknstarz-- Thank you for reading and commenting. But my post is not about Piya dying. Sorry if it sounded like that. Edited it. i hope it now makes sense.  :))
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

Superb post Anu.Thumbs Up Abhiya are not less than Heer-Ranjha. In fact, more precious than them.Embarrassed

Abhay-Piya loves each other so much that no body can harm them now. Though both of them know that their love has a dark future, but still their power love is becoming strong day by day.

But don't worry, whatever Piya is doing, that is for the sake of their love. Whatever will happen in the future, hope will be the best. *Finger crossed*.

Thank you Faroo! Embarrassed
Yes Abhay Piya will survive cuz thier love is strong enough to deal with everything coming their way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan

saphira7988 Senior Member
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
wonderful post..very well saidClap Abhay-pia love each other so much dat they're at a point of no return..pia more so than abhay...Unhappy her entire world seems to be revolving around abhay...all she can think about is abhay...poor thing is so in love that she was heartbroken n shattered n felt completely lonely wen abhay left her n went away...Ouchi mean even though she has d love n support of the dobrial family n frnds she feels lonely in this world..becos only abhay completes her... the connection n bonding btwn them runs so deep , almost magical tht it touches d heart of an onlookerSmilelike u have so rightly said pia is losing herself to abhay..Day Dreaming its scary, at d same time intriguingSmile  d episode was once again an emotional one....abhay's state wasCry lovely postThumbs Up

Ameres

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Oh such a romantic post yaar..SO very well written..Brilliant & thank you..!ClapClapClap

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index