Alwayshopeful

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

i thght cv's wll ruin whole epi.......but thankfully thy showed such a wonderfull scene...............GD praising krishan...........Embarrassed

exactly! me too thought now there wont be any K scene today... had lost hope but to my surprise after 2nd break they showed this scene Embarrassed
the scene was awesome...Kriya looked so cute and adorable...like little kidsEmbarrassedTongueBig smile

true!! loved it when GD praises P.. that look on K's face Embarrassed he was proud of herEmbarrassedWink 
I swear....i do not know what is it about them but they are freaking adorable togetherEmbarrassed.....god bless themClapBig smile

there is definitely something special about them Embarrassed Wink they have a spark!
 the way P looks at him in the end.. Day Dreaming
bey Filza...whenever u post any comment...I go and watch the video again...EmbarrassedWinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---Filza.suk19

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

i thght cv's wll ruin whole epi.......but thankfully thy showed such a wonderfull scene...............GD praising krishan...........Embarrassed

exactly! me too thought now there wont be any K scene today... had lost hope but to my surprise after 2nd break they showed this scene Embarrassed
the scene was awesome...Kriya looked so cute and adorable...like little kidsEmbarrassedTongueBig smile

true!! loved it when GD praises P.. that look on K's face Embarrassed he was proud of herEmbarrassedWink 
I swear....i do not know what is it about them but they are freaking adorable togetherEmbarrassed.....god bless themClapBig smile

there is definitely something special about them Embarrassed Wink they have a spark!
 the way P looks at him in the end.. Day Dreaming
bey Filza...whenever u post any comment...I go and watch the video again...EmbarrassedWinkLOL

aww LOL
 i had again watched the scene, I.F video, that is of good quality na Embarrassed and noticed P's expressions more carefully EmbarrassedWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopeful---Yemi---suk19

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
this drama is gonna have loads of sweet lovely moments lyk today wiv baba an GD now that she can speak

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
ya they looked so cute and childish. they were like kids only. i loved pooja today. in that saree she was looking gorgeous and young.
ya when they come together they have something which glue us to the tv. even it is for just 2 sec.
 the way P looks at him in the end.. Day Dreamingthat was priceless when he says pratigya has given something to dadi to praise her. i think Pooja acts when she is playful and bubbly and naughty. that suits her well.

aww LOL
 i had again watched the scene, I.F video, that is of good quality na Embarrassed and noticed P's expressions more carefully EmbarrassedWinkyeap they were cute like 2 little kidsTongue

Go to top