Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

OMG! if kesar is really pregnant,will arushi be SM (Page 3)

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvira22

Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by Elvira22

Even I think Shakti had changed the report.....

well,  how could he.............he is 'bail budhi' .................Wink

Must b He bribes the Doctor  , 2 change the report....
& plzzz,  Don't want 2 c her back in TN.....

me tooooooooooooo yaar........................its just a wild guess..............................Smile hope it doesn't happen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

I don't think Arrrghoosi will be SM... I rather think that SS wil find out and take Kesar back to TN...

but there is bound to be complications in her pregnancy.............ie if she is pregnant...........so how will she survive.................maybe pratigya will take care of the child............Confused
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie.

thanks 4 the post
but i hope that dont happen
if that happens this drama is gonna go loww in fame
cause that will just be typical
she cant give birth to a child whos farther she hates

yes, but as i said its just a wild guess.....................if arushi could marry KN whom she hates anything can happen in the serial..................and i don't want her back in TN too................Angry
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Well that is impossible.Kesar is already pregnant.Now it is not possible to take out the fetus from Kesar's womb and implant it on Arushi's womb.Medically impossible.

yeah i know.................but i think i have heard of cases where the two cells r merged outside the mothers body and then planted inside............don't know.........Confused its just a wild guess...........Smile
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

I have to agree with Jonak. Damaged uterus or not, it just isnt medically possible to remove a child from one pregnant woman to another. That is not how surrogacy works.

If Kesar is pregnant, then she has to carry the pregnancy herself. I hope she is though, she deserves some happiness in life.

yes, kesar deserves all the happiness in the world................but then if u remember there was a huge drama over the report and it specifically said she can't become mother again..............Confused lets see what happens............
CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Well that is impossible.Kesar is already pregnant.Now it is not possible to take out the fetus from Kesar's womb and implant it on Arushi's womb.Medically impossible.

yeah i know.................but i think i have heard of cases where the two cells r merged outside the mothers body and then planted inside............don't know.........Confused its just a wild guess...........Smile
It is possible to merge sperm and egg outside and then plant it on some woman's womb.But if Kesar is pregnant then it is impossible.Because here the cells have already been merged and the fetus has started to grow.Now only Kesar can carry it.

Go to top