OMG! if kesar is really pregnant,will arushi be SM

Posted: 13 years ago
hi friends,

while watching the epi i was jolted with a high current thought and decided to share it with u all...................

what if.....................

kesar is pregnant (remember the doctor said that her uterus is damaged, ie there may be a chance that she could be pregnant but the child won't be able to grow normally inside her) .......so arushi will be like a surrogate mother who will lent her uterus to hold KN-K's child and will give birth to sakthi's child........thus fulfilling the word of that sadhu baba...............i mean the way their parting scene was shot gave me this idea...........bec kesar was going to come at saxsenas only na, then why such a long and emotional parting scene and that dialogue of kesar that we 2 r bound to one man..........

bolbo yaar...................................replybo......................

Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago

That we had a doubt that Shakthi had changed the report.

Maybe she is pregnant but do not drag Aarushi please.

If Kesar is pregnant, I do not want her to return to TN.
Edited by b2011 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by b2011

yeah i don't want to drag her in toooooooooooooooooo..................😡 but seems like we r gonna stuck with her...............so just thought about this scenario...............
Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago
Originally posted by b2011

If Kesar is pregnant, I do not want her to return to TN.

me too yaar.............but i don't think SS and amma will let her free................and i think we will see arushi helping kesar like i said...................even though i don't want that to happen.............😡 but why i don't know i am getting a weird feeling about it................hope to GOD it doesn't happen 😕
Originally posted by dhakarn

hi friends,

while watching the epi i was jolted with a high current thought and decided to share it with u all...................

what if.....................

kesar is pregnant (remember the doctor said that her uterus is damaged, ie there may be a chance that she could be pregnant but the child won't be able to grow normally inside her) .......so arushi will be like a surrogate mother who will lent her uterus to hold KN-K's child and will give birth to sakthi's child........thus fulfilling the word of that sadhu baba...............i mean the way their parting scene was shot gave me this idea...........bec kesar was going to come at saxsenas only na, then why such a long and emotional parting scene and that dialogue of kesar that we 2 r bound to one man..........

bolbo yaar...................................replybo......................

if so cvs losing their strips, it will be one of the sickest track, beside bigamy.😡😡😡
nything can happn dhanya.........it's daily soap.......................😆
Originally posted by mia03

if so cvs losing their strips, it will be one of the sickest track, beside bigamy.😡😡😡

yes, but i think it could be possible...............other wise it would be a miracle(not to mention blooper) if kesar gives birth to a healthy child after the doctor and pratigya reading out the report that kesar's utreus is damaged............😕  and its just a guess more like a wild guess and i don't honestly want that to happen............we would be stuck with arushi for the rest od the story........🤢
but knowing that the CVs have a blind spot on A, anything could happen...........😡
Even I think Shakti had changed the report.....
Originally posted by Elvira22

Even I think Shakti had changed the report.....

well,  how could he.............he is 'bail budhi' .................😉
I don't think Arrrghoosi will be SM... I rather think that SS wil find out and take Kesar back to TN...