Pratigya
Pratigya

OMG! if kesar is really pregnant,will arushi be SM

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
hi friends,

while watching the epi i was jolted with a high current thought and decided to share it with u all...................

what if.....................

kesar is pregnant (remember the doctor said that her uterus is damaged, ie there may be a chance that she could be pregnant but the child won't be able to grow normally inside her) .......so arushi will be like a surrogate mother who will lent her uterus to hold KN-K's child and will give birth to sakthi's child........thus fulfilling the word of that sadhu baba...............i mean the way their parting scene was shot gave me this idea...........bec kesar was going to come at saxsenas only na, then why such a long and emotional parting scene and that dialogue of kesar that we 2 r bound to one man..........

bolbo yaar...................................replybo......................

Edited by dhakarn - 27 January 2011 at 11:29am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

***Anu***lighthousepier-BugsBunny-Minnie.babithaj

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

That we had a doubt that Shakthi had changed the report.

Maybe she is pregnant but do not drag Aarushi please.

If Kesar is pregnant, I do not want her to return to TN.

Edited by b2011 - 27 January 2011 at 10:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

srikalaganeshsuk4tvdekhadhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

yeah i don't want to drag her in toooooooooooooooooo..................Angry but seems like we r gonna stuck with her...............so just thought about this scenario...............

Edited by dhakarn - 27 January 2011 at 10:57am
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

If Kesar is pregnant, I do not want her to return to TN.

me too yaar.............but i don't think SS and amma will let her free................and i think we will see arushi helping kesar like i said...................even though i don't want that to happen.............Angry but why i don't know i am getting a weird feeling about it................hope to GOD it doesn't happen Confused
CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

hi friends,

while watching the epi i was jolted with a high current thought and decided to share it with u all...................

kesar is pregnant (remember the doctor said that her uterus is damaged, ie there may be a chance that she could be pregnant but the child won't be able to grow normally inside her) .......so arushi will be like a surrogate mother who will lent her uterus to hold KN-K's child and will give birth to sakthi's child........thus fulfilling the word of that sadhu baba...............i mean the way their parting scene was shot gave me this idea...........bec kesar was going to come at saxsenas only na, then why such a long and emotional parting scene and that dialogue of kesar that we 2 r bound to one man..........

if so cvs losing their strips, it will be one of the sickest track, beside bigamy.AngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011dhakarn

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
nything can happn dhanya.........it's daily soap.......................LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

Originally posted by dhakarn

hi friends,

if so cvs losing their strips, it will be one of the sickest track, beside bigamy.AngryAngryAngry

yes, but i think it could be possible...............other wise it would be a miracle(not to mention blooper) if kesar gives birth to a healthy child after the doctor and pratigya reading out the report that kesar's utreus is damaged............Confused  and its just a guess more like a wild guess and i don't honestly want that to happen............we would be stuck with arushi for the rest od the story........Dead
but knowing that the CVs have a blind spot on A, anything could happen...........Angry

CrAzYRED

Elvira22 IF-Dazzler
Elvira22
Elvira22

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Even I think Shakti had changed the report.....

dhakarn

Go to top