Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta's virtuous hatred VS Seema's enchantment (Page 2)

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

Somethings never change.Like the hindi proverb,"Sab badal saktaa hai lekin fithrath kabhi nahin badalti" (Everything changes but nature never does). How beautifully Chanda proved this to be so true while dreaming aloud outside D's door two days ago. Even today its I, Me,Myself for her. That this is somebody's son lying helpless & injured here while his mother is being told that her son is no more makes absolutely no difference to her.Did she think of that for even a second? That his family & the poor residents who depend on their sustenance on him do not even figure in her thinking.You don't have to be a noble & saintly like Nakusha Bhao Saab to think in this manner.Any normal & good hearted woman would first think of informing his immediate family of his safety. She barely manages a drunk chaskar how will she protect D against the armed & alert gang of his. The lack of surprise she exhibited after reading abt D in the papers clearly indicates she knew about D's profession & his life.Then she is also aware that D has his own army better equipped to protect him. So her justification of keeping him hidden falls flat miserably.

I'm nowpretty certain she loves herself even more than D.Does she think that the blood clot in his eyes will disappear on its own.What's with keeping him from proper medical attention relying on that joke of a doctor for his recovery? Or is it that she doesn't want him to regain his sight ever? So that he remains helpless & bound to her for life. I strongly believe the latter to be true. This is another vile side of a woman portrayed in LTL & its so true. The likes of Kala, Supriya & Chanda simply cannot think beyond themselves.

As for D taking this separation as an opportunity to realise how much he was wrong & how true Nakusha is, well that entire premise is so wrong. The present events in D's life is not to make him realise Nakkusha's worth.That he realised like 6 months ago.He said so to Aayi in no uncertain terms during the Suresh episode. The present track is there to make him realise how he ruined his life for a totally worthless woman like Chanda. That she is not fit to be thought of even let alone be obsessed over for a decade.Obsession over her betrayal. Now he can realise his folly & let the demonic vista of Chanda he had inflated across so many years fizzle out like a punctured balloon.She was & is not worth it.Period.He can now go home with one less wound.

I so wanted D asking his wife for an explanation for keeping him in the dark for 9 months. They were close friends even before the wedding. I wanted him to ask her if she feared for her safety or what other reason they might be for the lack of trust. I want to see what Nakusha comes up with.The members here emphatically say Nakusha is more wiser & candid than D. So I don't want any "haiwaano ki basti, Meri Aayi boli, Bappa boley, baajoowaali aunty boli" kind of explanation. I want a wise & candid explanation.

But looks like we are straightaway shunted to the D begging for forgiveness phase.That would also mean no more DSP, black kurta & the earrings. CryIts back to the colourful sherwanis & the mooning pre-FR .But I know my beloved members Hug are dying to see that. So I'll just go with the flow I guess.

Superb post Kavita. Star Very well written.But like D when was the last time something u wrote wasn't superb?EmbarrassedSmile

Edited by ZubyDutta - 27 January 2011 at 8:36pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRdramagoPooja_219Fishfishmozart66suhana19*dewdrop~pearl*-Srushti-TheRager

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Reserved I will come back later Tongue
Dear Kavita,

Superb post ....I missed the point that Seema must have read that Dutta wife is being called insane as she refuses to accept his death....and inspite of that Seema is dreaming to become Dutta's wife...is it another blooper or to show Seema's selfishness??

For me no matter how much you want a man, you cannot end up being his 2nd wife specially when the man hates you...the whole sequence has become foolish.

I must say MR is the best actor in LTL now...and unlike tha Anna or the jungle track he is not being supported hence the episodes are becoming laclusture, even Mahi had so much to prove yesterday but again has fallen flat....I am disappointed.

You know Kavita what hurts me is to see we write so much of our thoughts and our desires, in some posts our expectations and our imaginations are chalked out beautifully but then the creatives simply do not adhere to them...it is not expected they will come out with a winner in all tracks but even simple story can be said it a dramatic manner, with good performances, blooper free episodes and proper editing....that is for now....love Tin

Edited by tintiny - 27 January 2011 at 9:35pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRPooja_219suhana19-Carrie-

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
@neets

In bold- I agree. I think we've maybe forgotten that Dutta has insulted and treated both Baji and Naku a lot. We've been putting up with his taunts since the face rev. We've seen him push Naku causing that injury. Amongst all that hoo-ha about Dutta losing his sight, Seema's secret out, the potential phone call, 1 thing has sort of been ignored. That is the fact that Dutta has to well and truly make up for all the hurt he has caused. I want him to apologise to the both of them for what he has said.
[/QUOTE]

Dear Neets,

I agree on the fact that part of Dutta's redemption will have to go through a grovelling apology to both Naku and Baaji for the insult he has meted out to the two most loyal human beings in his house. But I am not at all worried about that as Dutta has shown in the past this immense ability to publicly admit his mistakes (his proposal to Nakusha on Naryal Purnima Day) and should he need to do apologise again, he will rise to the occasion.

And this time round, the apologies, from the trend I can see from the CVs may come on the heel of some upheavals in PN and the shift of powers with Nakusha seemingly more in control of the situation. It would be an interesting phase but all will depend on the execution and the orientation of the show.

Thank you.

Kavita

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19*dewdrop~pearl*-Carrie-

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Excellent post kavita.... Clap .... Clap .

U very well expressed the ongoing sequence. Many of us myt have feel in the same way, bt u expressed it wid perfection, using the very apt words.

Well done.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRsuhana19-Carrie-

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti10august

Excellent post kavita.... Clap .... Clap .

U very well expressed the ongoing sequence. Many of us myt have feel in the same way, bt u expressed it wid perfection, using the very apt words.

Well done.

Dear Shruti,

Thank you. I hope that my post reflects the trend as far as immediate reactions are concerned. I would, especially, like this thread to be a base tht would allow a healthy discussion as to the orientation of the show now. We are at a crucial point and just hope that the CVs do treat this phase sensitively unlike the many bloopers we have already seen.

Luv,

KavitaEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10august

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Hi Kavita,

Need i say beautiful post? well, it is. But i have my doubt if seema knows that dutta is married...i have a feeling that like many others like me she just passed her eyes over the imp headline in hurry and left out trhe comeplete reading of the article...but that still doesn't make her delusion any less for me.

What liked about Dutta's look of Revulsion and trapped expression was that it proved that he has no lingering feeling for the once much loved girl he knew...the fact that any other woman might want him forced him to face the fact that he belongs to one woman only and even if he had once thought her to be in category of other woman, she is infact much far above and better. her heart and love puer and selfless....

even in yesterdays episode he was more concerned with getting the news of his wellbeing to Nakku than anyone else...his urgency almost broke my heart and i wanted to dial the number for him..really i did...but i thanked God that Leela couldn't get to the phone..

I have such high hopes with the call....you know that,right? You did read my version of it in OS...so you know...my dream.

Anyways, i am now dreaming of Tasha coming together...what would he say when Nakku is infront ofhim...how would he ask for forgiveness...would he do it in front of the world as he did twice before when he let her go in june before JMM and then proposed before Bappa track...or would he do that in a sweet moment of tranquil privacy as in zhula scene and when he cupped her face lovingly...

i would love it any way...

about Dutta's hatred being virtuous in this case....i totally agree with you...it is indeed virtuous. he as a married man feels disgusted by another woman longing for him is indeed a sign of his intigrity..

Seema's delusion and enchanment would last long...it would become obsession and then blind jealousy for nakku...thats my guess of future track....but ironic isn't it?
once when he was eager to belong to her, she didn't realize his value and kicked him out of her life cruelly and now look she would go to any length to have that man..i can't help but think is somewhere the fact that Dutta now is the uncrowned prince and a very successful man has something to do with this enchantment.

i mean the boy she ditched was just another guy- a tom,dick,harry....but when he came back to teach her a lesson he was a fighter, an assasin on path of success..and now she might have heard of his success and affluence even if she was away.

what do you feel is the part that dutta is dutta bhau has some small amount of enchantment too?

maybe...maybe not....but one thing is for sure..what she feels even today for dutta is not love...love is selfish and compassionate like Nakku's.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRdramagoPooja_219mozart66suhana19TheRager

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Hey Kavita! Lovely post as usual!! Your insightful writing makes me always put on my thinking cap!

It has been a year since DSP walked into the life of Nakusha and us. What a sea of change this character has undergone in this one year! Just some flashback scenes highlighted the fact that Naku who was strong mentally till now has to show some amazing physical strength too to bear with all the explosive situations around her! Dutta too has changed in the way he is reacting and yet has retained his "virtuous" or "rightful" hatred towards Seema! The hatred is the same but the way the reaction came out of him was mixed with pity! It just shows that Dutta has long gone forgotten Seema as a girl but just remembers her dhoka! Why else would he have controlled the anger when he realized it was Seema? He literally broke loose after Naku's FR or his first wedding with Naku! That intensity is subdued now! He is slowly getting his anger under control and when he learns this he will be able to guage people better and it won't then be difficult for him to realize who the real culprits are!

Seema on the other hand hasn't changed at all according to me! She is still the same greedy girl whose thinking power is very limited! Else how can she even think that she will ask for forgiveness from Dutta and expect him to accept her back as if nothing happened? Is she still a child who broke her friend's toy and said sorry and got back to play with him? This immature creature Seema is simply slipping deeper and deeper into the blackhole where she will eventually not find a way back from. Pity! Life could have taught her to be more mature! But this materialistic woman simply wasted that chance and now her "redemption" doesn't sound like it at all!

Anyway, lovely analysis Kavita! I allways look forward to your write-ups as they make me think!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRdramagoPooja_219suhana19-Carrie-

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

I so wanted D asking his wife for an explanation for keeping him in the dark for 9 months. They were close friends even before the wedding. I wanted him to ask her if she feared for her safety or what other reason they might be for the lack of trust. I want to see what Nakusha comes up with.The members here emphatically say Nakusha is more wiser & candid than D. So I don't want any "haiwaano ki basti, Meri Aayi boli, Bappa boley, baajoowaali aunty boli" kind of explanation. I want a wise & candid explanation.

But looks like we are straightaway shunted to the D begging for forgiveness phase.That would also mean no more DSP, black kurta & the earrings. CryIts back to the colourful sherwanis & the mooning pre-FR .But I know my beloved members Hug are dying to see that. So I'll just go with the flow I guess.

Superb post Kavita. Star Very well written.But like D when was the last time something u wrote wasn't superb?EmbarrassedSmile

Hi Zuby!

It may look like we are straightaway shunted to D's begging for forgiveness phase. But I think he is asking himself to forgive! He probably realizes that he has made a mistake in wasting 10 precious years of his life over this Seema creature and he wants forgiveness from himself! He needs it to save himself! He doesn't need any more explanation from Naku! He understands her without anything! His heart recognises her plight even before it is said out aloud! Yeah, but he may expect Naku to be more candid with him henceforth so that things don't go out of hand! He deserves that much from Naku! Naku being talkative at fhe beginning of their relationship was understandably more "friendly" than anything else. Slowly feelings developed and she was in awe of him so she became more and more shy and less candid and hence she feared to say anything about her colour. She didn't want to hurt him was another facet added to her dilemma. Now after this traumatic death-like experience Dutta will come out as a different person altogether! He will probably be back into sherwanis and colourful clothes but one must not forget that he is the protector of Patilwadi and so will don the black kurta symbolic to black deeds to protect his own people and that black kurta will no longer remain as the dreadful dress of a Don but will reflect his inner dark resolute to fight for and protect his own people from the evil! His colourful clothes will simply symbolize his harmonious life, the other side of his self!

Last but not the least, agree with you that when was Kavita not brilliant in her writing?!!! Let's applaud it!! Clap

Edited by mozart66 - 28 January 2011 at 5:15am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRdramagosuhana19-Carrie-TheRager

Go to top