Dutta's virtuous hatred VS Seema's enchantment - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
KavitaDR,

God ... What's this? Unbelievable... U should be writer on this show .... far better writing... couldnt beleive people out here are so much involved in it and keep such level. So much of involvement is an addiction... not good...  U mst be thinking abt this show throught day or what? I  would like know from you. Indeed very good writing... I wish this actually happens in the show...

Regards,
westboat
Excellent writing Kavita The topic title Dutta's Virtuous Hatred ...... What a startπŸ‘
Never have I thought that hatred for someone is good but for Dutta More than ever Dutta hating Seema now since he knows that her intentions are not good  , She not only wants to save him but also Own him ....... He hates her more He feels disgusted at the very thought of it........Truly a Virtuous one........Dutta's self-realization is the one to watch out for I want to see more introspection by Dutta More FBs and yeah once they are together I want a talk abt this btw them

Seema's enchantment .......I don't quite get that one.......How does she think Dutta would not have moved on in his life .......So many things have happened in her life Then doesn't she care to think about Dutta's ..........Dutta has a family , a AS Will a mother leave her son who has lost his first love Will she not ask him to marry another girl.......So many sins she's committed and is still commiting and still expects to be forgiven😡She's so selfish Even if she'd read the column completely I doubt she's have decided to send Dutta back immediately
2day's track I don't know what to expect I soo wanna see the phone call But well Let's see.......
A Hopeless Dutta addict Yeah!!!!

Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago

Hi Kavi

Needless to say amazing writing. Just my random thoughts on this.. I loved the word you used to describe Seema.. I have been trying to pinpoint that word and you have nailed it when you say delusional enchantment. I cannot use a better word to describe her current state of mind!

I am no fan of Seema, especially her attitude where she feels she can get back Dutta in her life after having put him through so much in life and how she can even think she will be the ideal partner to Dutta? But the only benefit of doubt I give her is her not knowing Dutta is a married man. She is not aware of this truth which will completely shake her and break her, so I can sort of understand her delusional thoughts, though in no way do I support it!

Yes, it has been extremely rewarding to see Dutta realise his follies on his own this time and not needing any 'outsider's' help. Also I find him very mellowed down during this track which goes to show the lengths to which Naku has transformed him with her love. The old Dutta would have finished off Seema and her chacha in a blink without ever giving her a moment to speak. I am loving this new patient, thinking, loving Dutta and he will surely be the perfect husband to Naku in every way she has ever dreamed.

I loved this quote  The supreme happiness in life is the assurance of being loved; of being loved for oneself, even in spite of oneself;.. it is a gem..

Coming to yesterday's episode, I read the reviews fisrt and was a bit sceptical. But to me, it was an ok episode. It did not feel weird to have Nakku wear D's coat.. for me it was like she was trying to gather strength from his love by wearing his clothes to feel close to him..and she did not try to be a don's wife, she tried to soothe and calm the people..

And what can I say about MR.. he is Dutta in every way possible for me. The man lives that role and emotes so well that it touches my soul. He uplifts every scene with his mere presence and strong screen presence. I have been spoiled by his perfect portrayal of Dutta that I don't think I would be able to enjoy or admire another TV character anytime soon! he has turned me into an addict for sure of Dutta and his 1001 expressions and nuances he brings on screen.. sigh

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Somethings never change.Like the hindi proverb,"Sab badal saktaa hai lekin fithrath kabhi nahin badalti" (Everything changes but nature never does). How beautifully Chanda proved this to be so true while dreaming aloud outside D's door two days ago. Even today its I, Me,Myself for her. That this is somebody's son lying helpless & injured here while his mother is being told that her son is no more makes absolutely no difference to her.Did she think of that for even a second? That his family & the poor residents who depend on their sustenance on him do not even figure in her thinking.You don't have to be a noble & saintly like Nakusha Bhao Saab to think in this manner.Any normal & good hearted woman would first think of informing his immediate family of his safety. She barely manages a drunk chaskar how will she protect D against the armed & alert gang of his. The lack of surprise she exhibited after reading abt D in the papers clearly indicates she knew about D's profession & his life.Then she is also aware that D has his own army better equipped to protect him. So her justification of keeping him hidden falls flat miserably.

I'm nowpretty certain she loves herself even more than D.Does she think that the blood clot in his eyes will disappear on its own.What's with keeping him from proper medical attention relying on that joke of a doctor for his recovery? Or is it that she doesn't want him to regain his sight ever? So that he remains helpless & bound to her for life. I strongly believe the latter to be true. This is another vile side of a woman portrayed in LTL & its so true. The likes of Kala, Supriya & Chanda simply cannot think beyond themselves.

As for D taking this separation as an opportunity to realise how much he was wrong & how true Nakusha is, well that entire premise is so wrong. The present events in D's life is not to make him realise Nakkusha's worth.That he realised like 6 months ago.He said so to Aayi in no uncertain terms during the Suresh episode. The present track is there to make him realise how he ruined his life for a totally worthless woman like Chanda. That she is not fit to be thought of even let alone be obsessed over for a decade.Obsession over her betrayal. Now he can realise his folly & let the demonic vista of Chanda he had inflated across so many years fizzle out like a punctured balloon.She was & is not worth it.Period.He can now go home with one less wound.

I so wanted D asking his wife for an explanation for keeping him in the dark for 9 months. They were close friends even before the wedding. I wanted him to ask her if she feared for her safety or what other reason they might be for the lack of trust. I want to see what Nakusha comes up with.The members here emphatically say Nakusha is more wiser & candid than D. So I don't want any "haiwaano ki basti, Meri Aayi boli, Bappa boley, baajoowaali aunty boli" kind of explanation. I want a wise & candid explanation.

But looks like we are straightaway shunted to the D begging for forgiveness phase.That would also mean no more DSP, black kurta & the earrings. 😭Its back to the colourful sherwanis & the mooning pre-FR .But I know my beloved members πŸ€— are dying to see that. So I'll just go with the flow I guess.

Superb post Kavita. ⭐️ Very well written.But like D when was the last time something u wrote wasn't superb?😳😊

So very true Zuby and Thank you for going the length of the question I put to forum members regarding the validity of Seema's attempt at redemption.

I am aware that my reading of the last two weeks of LTL would, always, have been more inclined towards Dutta rather than Seema and cohorts. But the last two episodes have wiped off the empathy I could have had for her, had she made a consious effort of dissociating herself from her innermost desires and consider Dutta's anguish and turmoil at being caged in her house and unable to find the practical bearings which would allow him to go back to PN.

Her actions or rather her statements reminded me of the hotly disputed concept of dualism whereby manifestations of mind = self, body = other rule. Either way, she identifies with her mind rather than her heart without consideration for Dutta or the world at large. Philosophers have argued about the difficulties of cultivating compassion as a virtue, especially, if one possesses a narrow identity with an illusory separate self built in to our own deepest little world view. This is, exactly, Seema's problem and, no wonder, she is so out of touch with her own realities and the extent to which her depravity and innate selfishness will never allow her to get close to Dutta again. The same applies to different degress to the likes of Kala, Supriya who cannot simply cannot think beyond themselves.

I once wrote in one of my thread that it was high time LTL moved from its comfortable realm of a dark love story to the moral high grounds and this may be an attempt from the CV's to move forward. This is one of the reason that I may disagree with your take on the present events  not being the source of self realisation of Nakkusha's worth. Dutta has lived in an ivory tower for too long and being now confronted to depravity that he can sense with the presence of morons like Chaskar around a woman of "low morals" will force him to re-assess the inherent goodness of Nakusha that he trampled over despite the fact that he was fully aware of the degree to which he indulged in self-harming. It hurt him to hurt Nakusha but he carried on. It is a pity that the CVs did not manage to convey the nuances of that phase as effectively as they did post the JMM track. The present track is so botched up with CVs deliberating on the orientation to give to Nakusha's character that the essence of the Dutta/Seema redemption could almost become secondary and add to yet another major blooper.

As to Dutta querying Nakusha about the reasons for her hiding and expecting a wise and candid explanation again when he comes back, I am all for it. You may have sensed in my threads that Nakusha has often been bashed. This will be the opportunity for her to redeem herself totally. She is not going to achieve that by donning Dutta's look and arming herself with his gun though the fantasists amongst us might think so.

Sorry for the late reply but Fridays can be killing in the office.

Kavita😊
@Tintiny

Dear Kavita,

Superb post ....I missed the point that Seema must have read that Dutta wife is being called insane as she refuses to accept his death....and inspite of that Seema is dreaming to become Dutta's wife...is it another blooper or to show Seema's selfishness??

For me no matter how much you want a man, you cannot end up being his 2nd wife specially when the man hates you...the whole sequence has become foolish.

I must say MR is the best actor in LTL now...and unlike tha Anna or the jungle track he is not being supported hence the episodes are becoming laclusture, even Mahi had so much to prove yesterday but again has fallen flat....I am disappointed.

You know Kavita what hurts me is to see we write so much of our thoughts and our desires, in some posts our expectations and our imaginations are chalked out beautifully but then the creatives simply do not adhere to them...it is not expected they will come out with a winner in all tracks but even simple story can be said it a dramatic manner, with good performances, blooper free episodes and proper editing....that is for now....love Tin

[/QUOTE]

Dear Jayati,

Irrespective of whether Seema missed the bit about Dutta's wife while reading the news, she can only be called selfish as were she really concerned about the person, she is fantasising about once again, she would have taken the pains of getting to the bottom of the matter quickly and resolutely. This is what is expected of people we love, that they react quickly and see what can be done to put things right for those afflicted by any misfortune.

She may plead that it is for Dutta's security but Zuby, very aptly, sums up the vast resources Dutta has, personally, in terms of an army headed by Baaji who together with Seema could have found a way of shielding the blind Dutta from Chaskar and all the hidden enemies. Instead, she lets her delusion take over. Again, I could have been tempted to reconsider my reticence, had she gone back and told Dutta about the fact that he has been declared dead and if he would want to do something to at least alert his family....her self-interest took precedence again.

I have not watched today's episode yet but from your post, seems that it was better, so will wait to comment further. However, I feel that we let our emotions for LTL cloud our view so much that the CVs carry on with their inconsistent deliveries. Today was good....Who can predict what will be the turn of events next week?πŸ˜• The viewers expectations should be considered as well.

Speak to you later.

Kavita

Edited by KavitaDR - 13 years ago
Dear Kavita,

I can fantasize about anybody..but then I have to be practical...today if I imagine that I am going on world tour with Hrithick Roshan, there is no limit to my imagination and if by chance it so happens that HR and I are locked up in a same house for some reason...my fantasing coming true but then will I be able to cross the line...or will he cross it?  You know what...even if Seema has not read about his wife, does not know he is married etc etc., the first instinct will be how to let your family know you are safe....

What I hate for the sake dragfest the creatives become very illogical...why make Seema negative un-necessarily?  Why cannot you show someone who has reformed and this earns Dutta's appreciation and sympathies...jabardasti kyu kisiko kharab dikhana hai...she was bad but she learnt a lesson and let us all see that lesson...

Originally posted by shilpita87

Hi Kavita,

Need i say beautiful post? well, it is. But i have my doubt if seema knows that dutta is married...i have a feeling that like many others like me she just passed her eyes over the imp headline in hurry and left out trhe comeplete reading of the article...but that still doesn't make her delusion any less for me.

Thank you Shilpi....Anything for the essence of LTL. I just hope that the CVs would be as passionate as all of us and keep the flame burning. To come back to the possibilities that Seema may not have read the article fully, it may well be possible but as we both agree, it does not take the delusion away. Didn't she ever stop to consider that Dutta may have moved on in his life and she seems to know about Dutta, why not his marriage which did create a furore in Patil Wadi and as far as Madras. (Remember the smuggler from Madras who had come to the party organised by Kala to celebrate Dutta's wedding to congratulate and see Dutta's wife)

What liked about Dutta's look of Revulsion and trapped expression was that it proved that he has no lingering feeling for the once much loved girl he knew...the fact that any other woman might want him forced him to face the fact that he belongs to one woman only and even if he had once thought her to be in category of other woman, she is infact much far above and better. her heart and love puer and selfless....

Even I loved that painful retching sensation and the revulsion that Dutta portrayed by pulling his kurta to show how he felt stifled and listless. It is not so much a question of the absence of any lingering feeling for the Seema of yore, nor the need to convince that he belongs to Nakusha but rather a physical and psychological rejection of any association with Seema and the need to reassure the selfless Nakusha and his family ASAP.

even in yesterdays episode he was more concerned with getting the news of his wellbeing to Nakku than anyone else...his urgency almost broke my heart and i wanted to dial the number for him..really i did...but i thanked God that Leela couldn't get to the phone..

I have such high hopes with the call....you know that,right? You did read my version of it in OS...so you know...my dream.

That is a pity but the drama but good that Leela didn't pick up the phone. Fate and even Dutta must have mentally decreed that it is Nakusha who is going to be forever his messenger of hope and love, hence the build-up to today's drama with the shokh sabha arranged in PN. And Thank the Lord for that as Dutta's redemption should also make way for an final and irrevocable acceptance by one and all that Nakusha only means well and is the only person who believes in him to the point of refusing to accept the news of his "death". I cant wait for that sequence when Nakusha will speak to Dutta in front of everybody. I would prefer that this phone call were to happen away from all the prying eyes of he enemies and the sceptics around but Nakusha must be given due respect now by everybody, including AS.

And Yes, I have read your OS, and I am sure that you would not mind if the CVs were to rob your concept. Anything for LTL and for the cause of maintaining its magical attraction for us.

Anyways, i am now dreaming of Tasha coming together...what would he say when Nakku is infront ofhim...how would he ask for forgiveness...would he do it in front of the world as he did twice before when he let her go in june before JMM and then proposed before Bappa track...or would he do that in a sweet moment of tranquil privacy as in zhula scene and when he cupped her face lovingly...

i would love it any way...

Dream away Ma'am...I feel that we have to wait for a while for that. But yes, it would be beautiful.

about Dutta's hatred being virtuous in this case....i totally agree with you...it is indeed virtuous. he as a married man feels disgusted by another woman longing for him is indeed a sign of his intigrity..

Yes, considering hatred as being virtuous demands lots of courage but one should not suppress our basic instincts, especially, when it comes to somebody who would have wreaked havoc in one's life and also to safeguard his intergrity as a man of principles.

Seema's delusion and enchanment would last long...it would become obsession and then blind jealousy for nakku...thats my guess of future track....but ironic isn't it?
once when he was eager to belong to her, she didn't realize his value and kicked him out of her life cruelly and now look she would go to any length to have that man..i can't help but think is somewhere the fact that Dutta now is the uncrowned prince and a very successful man has something to do with this enchantment.

I have also got a nasty feeling about that ....Who knows if Kala were to  leave PN for fear of being uncovered, the  CVs might decide to play the Seema/Vamp card seeking revenge post Dutta's rejection of her tainted love.

i mean the boy she ditched was just another guy- a tom,dick,harry....but when he came back to teach her a lesson he was a fighter, an assasin on path of success..and now she might have heard of his success and affluence even if she was away.

We are thinking aloud...Better refrain as we do not want to feed fodder to the CVs.

what do you feel is the part that dutta is dutta bhau has some small amount of enchantment too?

Dutta belongs to that category of human beings who go through a whole life driven by lofty ideals of truth, love and honesty....That in itself is enchantment but unlike Seema, he is not delusional as his wish for all the above requisite is reasonable for any self-respecting man.

maybe...maybe not....but one thing is for sure..what she feels even today for dutta is not love...love is selfish and compassionate like Nakku's.

Seema is finally seeking refuge for herself and is probably mistaking her quest for love unlike Nakusha who lives for Dutta.

And Shilpita , I am now waiting for your next OS and I get a feeling that you may be working on it already. πŸ˜†

@bfunofbb123

excellent post kavita loved reading it v.well said & suhana well said dear. kavita i love reading ur post but i find my self lost 4 word as u said it all tank u dear. can't ait for tasha reunion!😊[/QUOTE]

Hello Jorda,

Good to see you back and Thank you for the encouragement. I am happy that I even got Suhana to write a longish post as she keeps telling me that she cant write to save her life. What is important is the honesty and passion with which we all watch LTL and we humbly try to convey this on the forum...

Long live the Tasha Reunion....😳😊Cant wait but I have just watched today's episode and things will move now. Besides Seema that I can even forbear to minute degree, Kala has to disappear off the face of the Patil Wadi globe.! πŸ˜‘

Luv,

Kavita
@dewdrop~pearl

Were we ever compelled to confront the possibility that hatred could be a virtue and that we could, possibly, be ardent supporters or peddlers of hate, we would be ashamed and deny the case but yesterday's episode of LTL set my mind at rest in the sense that if hatred be the only way to walk the path of self-righteousness, so be it. Being a, totally, hopeless Dutta addict, I could not but approve the latter's abhorrence for anything, remotely, connected to the root cause of all his misfortune and long sufferance, I have got no qualms to concede that hate could indeed be virtuous as it is this very hatred that is going to take him back to Nakusha, the love of his life after having put to rest all the demons of his past. Especially, now that Seema seems to be losing all sense of reality and slipping into a state of delusional "enchantment" that she could possibly rekindle the feelings Dutta ever harboured for her, despite the news article confirming the existence of Dutta's wife.

I will confess that the lecherous handling of Seema by Chaskar on Tuesday, momentarily, evoked pity and I thought that her attempts to seek redemption were commendable after having lived a "life of sin" but yesterday's thoughtless declaration that Dutta could forgive her and accept her back in his life gave us all the creeps and throws Seema right back in the throes of hell and robs us all of any sense of charity for her. It may sound extremely harsh but realities, always, have been.

One may well argue that Dutta's "virtuous hatred" denotes a wish to discover or amend his own faults without atoning for his obstinate adherence to his own beliefs and perception about trust by the most virulent intolerance to human frailties as shown in his ill-treatment of Nakusha right from the first forceful marriage and his unbridled reactions post Nakusha's FR. It was only after being, literally, pushed to the deepest recesses of physical as well as the mental torture of being deprived, firstly, of one of his senses (sight) and being separated from his family, especially, his wife that he has finally understood the value and reverence he owes Nakusha for her unswerving loyalty/love/deference towards him and his family despite his continuous and vicious allegations of her being a traitor. Thankfully, he sets on the path of redemption on his own with no third party oral or subliminal prompting (as in the case of Jagtap or Subbalaxmi), but that is at the price of redeeming hate. Dutta, suddenly, became too wise, whilst Seema became more foolish than she had ever been by rejecting Dutta in the first place ten years ago. And we wonder why both did not come to any form of self-realisation before.

Seema, shown as desirous of appropriating someone else's husband represents the quintessence of fallen humanity and how could we, now stop ourselves from hating her character as much as Dutta hates her with every breath and fibre of his being. Seema in this one instant displays that aspect of fallen human nature which is the necessary counterpart to the central human difficulty: our insatiable need to love ourselves despite everything and she loses the little respect Dutta or anyone could have granted her for saving the latter's life. She has, consciously, sounded the death knell for herself and she will be condemned to be perpetually dissatisfied and roaming from one experience or creaturely object (Chaskar as a perfect example) to another, striving to satisfy with finite things that which could only be satisfied by love which would have been in her case her personal redemption by gifting the blessings of happiness and love to the young man she once loved by taking him back to his wife. Alas for Seema, and, thankfully, for Nakusha and Dutta, her illusory and fleeting sense of "fulfilment" in the belief that she has been given another chance by the Gods will leave her craving for love eternally.

And what about Dutta's redemption and can we, now be assured that his hatred for the woman who brought him to his knees ten years ago is driven by the right motives? The answer is yes and this new Dutta, loving his wife will tender to their love with sensitivity, trust, confidence and the safe and certain knowledge that doing so will give him the necessary reality check on himself and all the relationships around him. I would like to quote Victor Hugo in the context of Dutta's impairment and his realisation of what Nakusha represents to him."We may remark in passing that to be blind and beloved may, in this world where nothing is perfect, be among the most strangely exquisite forms of happiness. The supreme happiness in life is the assurance of being loved; of being loved for oneself, even in spite of oneself; and this assurance the blind man possesses. In his affliction, to be served is to be caressed. Does he lack anything? No. Possessing love he is not deprived of light. A love, moreover, that is wholly pure. There can be no blindness where there is this certainty." Dutta has at long last snapped out of his self-denial after going through the physical pain of not being able to reach out to Nakusha, but yet mentally, convinced that the latter is out there searching the darkness that has, momentarily, shrouded both of them. Dutta will soon be able to complete the cycle which would allow his regeneration from beast to a better human being. He will now be able to look into Seema's eyes and thank her, albeit with hatred, for opening the doors of a world where he discovered the real meaning of selfless and unconditional love.

Hats off to Mishal Raheja for the magnificent portrayal of a man wounded in his soul and so scared of occupying the "corrupted space" inhabited by Seema, that he literally "retched" and pulled his kurta when he heard Seema talking about her hopes of winning him back. Except for the fact that CVs needed to have Dutta acknowledge his conscience loud and clear, we could have done away with this monologue, so effective was Mishal. If anybody could have projected hatred as being a virtue, it is Mishal who will never cease to amaze us. It is a pity that Praneeta Sahu (Seema) and the Chacha are just run of the mill ordinary actors as had they been able to match MR's flawless performance, they would have elevated this track to unseen heights through a measured use of screen psychology. We will have to be content with MR.  

I have not watched today's episode as yet and it would seem that CV's have opted to leave us all high and dry after raising our expectations about Dutta's call to Nakusha. Delusional "enchantment" does not seem to be exclusively Seema's forte and I just read that Nakusha has set out the landscapes of Patil Wadi wielding a gun (nothing unusual'.her own hubby started her initiation) to calm down the inhabitants of Patil Wadi. Had we had the phone conversation today, it would have been some consolation to mark the 1st anniversary of Dutta's entry in Nakusha's life and weaving magic on screen. So let us continue with what we do best on the Forum by carrying on with our minute dissection of every scene and aspect of a show that seems to keep us gripped despite all the bloopers and conceptual setbacks. This is what I would qualify as redeeming love merging with Dutta's redeeming hatred one year onwards.

Would love to read your comments.😳

Luv,

Kavita😊

Excellent post Kavita πŸ‘! I totally agree with whatever you have written, especially the @blue points. Actually you havent left much for me to say πŸ˜†.

Even I have wondered as to why Seema never tried to hunt for Dutta, and tried to redeem herself in the last couple of years. Why now suddenly she has become so desperate for Dutta πŸ˜•? She said she has been to various religious places to pray for Dutta's forgivance, but then why she herself dint take any effort in this direction? She was never shown to take any effort from her side to find Dutta or go out of her way to redeem herself and make up for what she did to Dutta, atleast in a trivial way. Till now what has she done out of her way for Dutta - took Chaaskar's shoe stamp for him πŸ˜†? Dutta has been leading a very dangerous life for many years, so why she dint feel like going out of her way to pull him back into a safer world, something that Nakku had been trying for him since the day she came into his life? That was the time when he must have really needed her, or the support of someone self-less to pull him out of his souless life. But she was never there when he ACTUALLY needed her. But today, he no longer needs her or anybody else, as he has already found the true meaning of his life - NAKKU! And now that Seema has ACCIDENTLY found him, she is pinning her hopes on him and wants to USE him to REDEEM herself out of her miserable life, which she knows only Dutta and his love can do the trick. So she is a VERY selfish woman who has always had her selfish motive behind anything she does, even in her repentance or efforts to redeem herself from what she did to Dutta couple of years back! So I REALLY dont think her repentance or 'pashchathaap' is forgivance worthy!

Hi Appu,

I may very well be labelled a hate peddler for even calling hatred a virtue but I feel that my reactions are the base reactions of any human being who cannot be expected to remain objective when it comes to safeguarding the security wall that one would have erected after being burnt so badly. So Dutta is right his absolute and total hatred is justified as this is the woman who brought him down to his knees, forced him to take up a life of crime and tarnish with doubts the love of the one person who has cared for him most in life...Nakusha.

I just responded to Shilpita's post and did air my doubts about the "innocence" behind Seema's desperate attempt to hold on to the now uber-rich Dutta. She is after all a woman with expensive tastes and who better than Dutta to feed her fantasies for a luxurious life at the twilight of her life as a kothewali. You mention her pilgrimage to holy places to beg for forgiveness, why not repent fully and unconditionally by doing everything to convince that she only means well for Dutta and will let him go back. Had she even echoed the thought mentally, I would have found it deep within myself give her a pinch of respect but intentionally deluding herself about winning back Dutta is a big No.

So yes to your" So I REALLY dont think her repentance or 'pashchathaap' is forgivance worthy!"πŸ‘πŸΌ

Love,

Kavita

Originally posted by KavitaDR

Sorry..typo mistake....i typed selfish instead of selfless...just realized while reading your reply....LOL

By the way what gave me away about next OS???πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰