Balika Vadhu

BV - Jan 27th 2011 - Written Update

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beta bhi baap par ja raha hai!!jai ho DS for spoiling the poor kid rotten...πŸ˜•
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
DS can never change isnt it? Huh 😑 taunting and khadoos as always........and I can't imagine whats gonna happen if she comes to Amrika πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..... 

I am waiting to see Basant-Gehna honeymoon track...gonna be fun I am sure...but it was so thoughtful of Basant to remember their anniversary and also give a gift to Gehna...how sweet....All thanks to the female anopheles mosquito ! at least kuch tho change aaya....otherwise he was a momma's boy all the way... πŸ˜†
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
if all husbands became more caring after getting malaria thn humari country mein malaria kabhi eradicate hi nahi hoga!!
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This mmamma's boy  is shocking us these days 😲

Yes Divs it will be fun to see their hunymoon πŸ˜†
DS spoling kids is nothing new.. Its our Bhairon was  strong so didnt fall into her traps 🀣
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Anu - yeaaa sirf serials mein hi ho saktha hai !!!! Its a special mosquito you see ..
pjyo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divmath

DS can never change isnt it? Huh 😑 taunting and khadoos as always........and I can't imagine whats gonna happen if she comes to Amrika πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..... 

I am waiting to see Basant-Gehna honeymoon track...gonna be fun I am sure...but it was so thoughtful of Basant to remember their anniversary and also give a gift to Gehna...how sweet....All thanks to the female anopheles mosquito ! at least kuch tho change aaya....otherwise he was a momma's boy all the way... 

yep sab uss macchar kaa kamaal hai  
πŸ˜‰ JAI HO uss   
female anopheles mosquito  kii..πŸ˜† next attack that dadisaa ,dear machhar .
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Maasa has to compensate for the praises she lavished on Gehna yesterday. Thus all the taunts and yelling!

Thanks Jyo!
pjyo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anu rulz

beta bhi baap par ja raha hai!!jai ho DS for spoiling the poor kid rotten...πŸ˜•

dadisa wants variety food for nandu,so most probably we will have anandi experimenting in kitchenπŸ˜‰ CVs may add maggie noodles advertising in between episode 
with dadisa wondering πŸ€”how to eat  videshi khana πŸ˜•noooodlesss πŸ˜†
Anurulz thumbnail
videshi khana??na na jyo,DS ka dharam bhrasht ho jayega..bt it wud be funny to see her slurping noodles...