India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Uttaran can run without rashmi (Page 4)

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Tappu cannot turn positive, impossible, as she is suffering from a histrionic personality disorder which needs years of psychotherapy sessions to get cured..and we have to watch many more years of uttaran for this to happen!  any one willing for that.... Wink....I know, I know.....
so they shud just show the truth about  taps preg (so many options already given to cvs in many threads here)....and taps leaving the house.....bcause whatever she doing even now is also a natak to phasao Veer....she is using the baby...what can be more disgusting than that Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609farah007Neerjaatiny15LimitLessFan

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Smile
This is all because she is engaged to Nandish, Tapasaya wants her character to be turned positive all of a sudden....What will happen to Ichha....I think then all three of them with kid live happily ever after...

The story seems to be turning in that directionWink...In the last episode Taps was talking about how they shared everything together during childhood and brainwashing Ichcha...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12farah007Neerjaatiny15LimitLessFan

hasini79 Senior Member
hasini79
hasini79

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by neerjashingla

Smile
This is all because she is engaged to Nandish, Tapasaya wants her character to be turned positive all of a sudden....What will happen to Ichha....I think then all three of them with kid live happily ever after...

The story seems to be turning in that directionWink...In the last episode Taps was talking about how they shared everything together during childhood and brainwashing Ichcha...
it looked like now its ichcha's turn to share her husband with taps LOLLOLLOLLOLshe really belong to mental assylum yaar...ek baar chodd diya veer , bus that's all,magar yeh ladki tho peeche hi padgayiiiiiiShockedAngryAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007Neerjaatiny15LimitLessFan

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
A show cannot run without a Vamp........Uttaran cannot run by turning Taps positive.......She is looking +ve now But she'll be in her real avataar soon
What is she doing now ........ Waiting to get back Veer Isn't that negative???

Edited by divy609 - 28 January 2011 at 3:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007Neerjaatiny15

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

A show cannot run without a Vamp........Uttaran cannot run by turning Taps positive.......She is looking +ve now But she'll be in her real avataar soon

all game plan. sab khel hai!

rashmi wants to be positive and they are doing exactly what she wants.

always negated this fact but now damn sure about itSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged

Really CVs r confused, they want to make Tapu positive under pressure, showing some stupid positivity. in one hand she is saying i m past of Veer and on other hand few days ago she was saying my child is more stronger bond thn mangalsutra. where all this fitAngryAngry. even its not gd for Rashmi itself. Tapu charecter will be like Dhobi ka kutta, na ghar ke na ghat kaLOL. neither she will remain lead negative character nor lead positive (as viewer cant accept it, axcept people countable on fingerWink).

Edited by ankit111 - 28 January 2011 at 3:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaatiny15LimitLessFan

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Wahi tho As of now the CVs are trying to convince Rash by making the ckt. seem positive At the same time all these So basically after some time she'll be back in her own mode.......Lakh koshish kar le Some of you traits never get lost Here her's is Possessiveness , Obsession o'er Veer

Edited by divy609 - 28 January 2011 at 4:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Really CVs r confused, they want to make Tapu positive under pressure, showing some stupid positivity. in one hand she is saying i m past of Veer and on other hand few days ago she was saying my child is more stronger bond thn mangalsutra. where all this fitAngryAngry. even its not gd for Rashmi itself. Tapu charecter will be like Dhobi ka kutta, na ghar ke na ghat kaLOL. neither she will remain lead negative character nor lead positive (as viewer cant accept it, axcept people countable on fingerWink).
arre ankit not CVs but sum ppl r also confused that we don't want 2 see +vity .LOLLOLLOL i don't know how sum1 gets +ve widout even realizing her sins done against innocent ppl & widout paying 4 her sins?? will u 4give sum1 so easily if all these so called acts "who'dn't done any lasting damage 2 any1"& if these acts r really so 4givable then 1st u ppl shud 4give icchha who'dn't done anything bad intentionally!! just my 2 cents!!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijiLimitLessFan

Go to top