India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

viren is not psycotic! (Page 2)

Kanchhi_ Goldie
Kanchhi_
Kanchhi_

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Viren's shown all the symptoms of psychopaths that can easily registered for  being psychotics. This is a personality disorder which is masked by an ability to appear outwardly normal.  He aint any lunatic/ crazy who has lost the mental balance. It's his obsession to something or someone that he wants to hurt. His obsession makes him psychotic. Viren's this other side sends chill down my spine.

Edited by Kanchhi_ - 27 January 2011 at 7:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kanchhi_

Viren's shown all the symptoms of psycopaths that can easily registered for  being psycotics. This is a personality disorder which is masked by an ability to appear outwardly normal.  He aint any lunatic/ crazy who has lost the mental balance. It's his obsession to something for someone that he wants to hurt. His obsession makes him psycotic. Viren's this other side sends chill down my spine.

u r absolutely right. This very ability that he kept his childhood memory so intact and comes back with a revenge plan, and unifocussed on that, is indeed a psychotic behaviour. No normal child cn keep that memory afresh for so many years. He has a one-track mind, which is called an obsession. This obsession is not love, but hatred towards Sid.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kanchhi_

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kanchhi_

Viren's shown all the symptoms of psychopaths that can easily registered for  being psychotics. This is a personality disorder which is masked by an ability to appear outwardly normal.  He aint any lunatic/ crazy who has lost the mental balance. It's his obsession to something or someone that he wants to hurt. His obsession makes him psychotic. Viren's this other side sends chill down my spine.
I so agree with you on this I even said the same thing. These type happen when you are traumatised repatedly when you were a child.

Go to top