ratz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
the articles said that viren is an obsessive lover n a psycotic.......

but he seems to have all his mental faculties right on their place.....hez very shrewd & sharp....

so psycotic cant be an excuse for his scheming & plotting against sid & nivi....

so lets hope hez an obsessive lover....n loves nivi.....

coz if dats not d case......den i wanna ask niviren fans......wats d point in nivi forgiving viren & trying to evolve him????? dont u think dats orthodox & demeaning womanhood???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ratz

the articles said that viren is an obsessive lover n a psycotic.......

but he seems to have all his mental faculties right on their place.....hez very shrewd & sharp....

so psycotic cant be an excuse for his scheming & plotting against sid & nivi....

so lets hope hez an obsessive lover....n loves nivi.....

coz if dats not d case......den i wanna ask niviren fans......wats d point in nivi forgiving viren & trying to evolve him????? dont u think dats orthodox & demeaning womanhood???

The article actually said he will turn in an passionate and obsessive lover,  whose love will go to such an extent that he will do anything for his love and if people want they can also call it psychotic. The article says something like that,  They did not say directly he will turn psychotic  it is left up to the viewers how they call it,

Sorry if I hurt u

ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
something else may happnes.....
ratz thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

The article actually said he will turn in an passionate and obsessive lover,  whose love will go to such an extent that he will do anything for his love and if people want they can also call it psychotic. The article says something like that,  They did not say directly he will turn psychotic  it is left up to the viewers how they call it,

Sorry if I hurt u

actually i think d article did say he has psycotic tendencies.....n chk dis link from indya.com (star initiated website)
it says viren doesnt love nivi.....its for his revenge he married her.....am just hopin he nw falls in love wid her.......odrwise therez no point nivi sticking wid him & tryin to evolve him......its double stds......

viren's character discussion is 6/7

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
These are the signs of psycotic personalities. They are often smart, but twisted.

People who become psycos are usually are victims of physical or emotional abuse, when they were a child. Viren is showing those signs.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes one of the article says he does not love Nivi and he is using her,  But wonder which article to believe the one they said he will love Nivi to the extremes or the one they say he does not love Nivi,  am sure the CT will never take a risk by showing he does not love Nivi they can loser their viewers like this,  Am sure He love Nivi and lot but he is just doing all this to take his revenge on Sidharth and also making sure Nivi removes Sid from her mind and heart completely
ratz thumbnail

what i meant was....viren doesnt seem to be having any medical problem.....therez a lot of anger, depression & frustration within him.....but dats not medically justifiable......dats all ws my point......he be or not be psycotic......

neways lets wait n watch.......
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Depression and frustration is definitly a medical problem. Its pshycological problem. Physical scars can be seen and cured but emotional scars are not that easily cured.
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Viren's shown all the symptoms of psychopaths that can easily registered for  being psychotics. This is a personality disorder which is masked by an ability to appear outwardly normal.  He aint any lunatic/ crazy who has lost the mental balance. It's his obsession to something or someone that he wants to hurt. His obsession makes him psychotic. Viren's this other side sends chill down my spine. Edited by Kanchhi_ - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanchhi_

Viren's shown all the symptoms of psycopaths that can easily registered for  being psycotics. This is a personality disorder which is masked by an ability to appear outwardly normal.  He aint any lunatic/ crazy who has lost the mental balance. It's his obsession to something for someone that he wants to hurt. His obsession makes him psycotic. Viren's this other side sends chill down my spine.

u r absolutely right. This very ability that he kept his childhood memory so intact and comes back with a revenge plan, and unifocussed on that, is indeed a psychotic behaviour. No normal child cn keep that memory afresh for so many years. He has a one-track mind, which is called an obsession. This obsession is not love, but hatred towards Sid.