Page   of 3

modishh

IF-Veteran Member

modishh

GES 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Idle CutiePiee4

IF-Rockerz

Raja Choudhary exhibits his very 'Indian' feeling..

Friday, February 04, 2011 | 5:47:55 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 0 Comments Raja Choudhary exhibits his very 'Indian' feeling..

Raja Chaudhari portrays his patriotism in Beunos Aires ,Argentina..

Lots have been spoken, shown and read about the uncivilized manner in which Raja Chaudhari behaves in Public!! It's also a known fact that Raja has got in the news most of the times for his unruly behaviour with his ex-wife and girl friends!!

He also had a blood rush with few of the contestants while shooting for Imagine's new show, Zor Ka Jhatka in Argentina... However, during this trip in Beunos Aires, a very different side of Raja came to the fore!!

It happened when the entire crew landed in Hotel Sheraton, in Beunos Aires to kick-start the shoot of the adventurous game..

Our source states, "When all were entering the hotel, Raja noticed the flags of various countries hoisted in the lobby area of the hotel. He was shocked to see that the Indian flag was not there. Raja was furious when he noticed that only the European countries flags stood tall, and brought  this topic before the hotel authorities".

We hear that Raja in fact got into a serious argument with them, and asked them as to why they do not have the Indian flag put up..

"After one hour of talk, Raja saw to it that he got the Indian flag hoisted in the lobby area of the hotel", adds our source.

The eye witness reveals that it was only Raja who noticed this very fact that the Indian flag was not present, and it was a pleasant sight to see him fight to put the Indian flag on display..

Well, we too are happy to know that the 'Desh Bhakt' in Raja still exists..

Reporter: Srividya Rajesh
Author: Saranya Valsarajan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Article Archives~No Comments (Page 3)" in Zor Ka Jhatka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged

SRK's 'Sifarish' gets Prasad Barve in Zor Ka Jhatka..

SRK's 'Sifarish' gets Prasad Barve in Zor Ka Jhatka..

Prasad Barve to enter Imagine's Zor Ka Jhatka as a surprise package..

Prasad Barve who was last seen in Dill Mill Gayye as Dr. Jitendra Prasad is all set to enter Imagine's Zor Ka Jhatka as a surprise package! The actor is presently seen in Star Plus' Pyaar Main Twist.. 

A source says, "Prasad Barve will enter Zor Ka Jhatka in tomorrow's episode, and he holds the distinction of being called to the show thro' Shah Rukh's Sifarish". 

We hear that SRK believes that Prasad is the only contestant who can give a Zor Ka Jhatka to the hefty Gracious D'Costa. Can Prasad live upto the expectations of the host? That's for the viewers to find out.. 

We contacted Prasad Barve and he confirmed, "Yes, I will be entering in the show as a surprise package; viewers have to watch to know more (smiles)". 

Taking the chance, he conveys, "I won't lose the chance to convey this to all my DMG fans that I badly miss Dill Mill Gayye". 

Tune in to tomorrow's episode to see Prasad in action.. 

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged

Zor Ka Jhatka contestants paint the town 'Red'..

Zor Ka Jhatka contestants paint the town 'Red'..

The buzz is that the Zor Ka Jhatka contestants really applied the maxim 'Word hard and party harder', during their stint in Argentina...

If you thought that the contestants of Imagine's Zor Ka Jhatka were just having fun on the water course in beautiful Argentina, then think again. 

According to our source, "Most of the contestants had a jolly time partying in Argentina. There was a regular routine of wild alcohol parties, which went for 15/17 hours. As a result one of them even failed the mandatory alcohol test once, which is required before you can get on the course".  

It is heard that some high-on-drink contestants even requested the organizers to reschedule their appearances so that they have time to sober up. 

Our khabroo goes on, "The organizers got tired of this indiscipline, and apparently sent out a strong word that they are not bothered with what they do in their free time, but nobody can spoil the show". 

The insider also gave us juicy details about certain committed contestants who really had a good time with members of the opposite sex. And we hear that one reality show regular, who is always in news for fights did not disappoint here as well. 

While few were really enjoying the side entertainments, there were a handful of contestants who hit the gym regularly to prove their mettle in the show.. Well, the mixed bag does not end here, as few of them rather used the paid trip to Beunos Aires for fun!!

Kushal Punjabi who is touted to be the probable winner of the show had a whale of a time, but importantly he was giving his best in the course. Vrajesh Hirjee was trying his best, but could not match the hard physical endurance required for the show. Amit Sareen and host Saumya Tandon were the quietest of the lot. The latter we hear, used the opportunity to do some real sight-seeing.. 

Our TV actors really know how to party the Latin American way!! However, we wonder how their respective spouses or partners would feel about their escapades.

Reporter and Author: Anil Merani

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Shreyas Talpade on Zor Ka Jhatka
Shreyas Talpade, Shah Rukh Khan

Shreyas Talpade on Zor Ka Jhatka
As numerous B-town celebs have been gracing the reality game show Zor Ka Jhatka. Shreyas Talpade will show off his tuning with host SRK this week. The two were last seen together in the superhit Om Shanti Om.

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Hanif Hilal and Karishma Tanna in love?

Hanif Hilal and Karishma Tanna in love?

The buzz is that the Argentina trip for the show Zor Ka Jhatka came as a personal gain for Hanif Hilal and Karishma Tanna..

The choreographer turned dancer Hanif Hilalwho was earlier linked with Pooja Bedi has apparently found a new partner now!!

Even though Hanif was not at his adventurous best in Imagine's Zor Ka Jhatka, his trip to Beunos Aires Argentina was otherwise fruitful. His closeness with co-participant Karishma Tanna was very evident on the tour. They were always seen in each other's company when they were not shooting.

A little birdie tells us, "Karishma and Hanif got to know each other during their trip to Argentina and their equation changed quickly. They got quite close with each other, something more than how friends usually are". 

However, Karishma rubbished the news saying, "That's absolutely wrong news. If I am seen roaming with a guy, that does not mean that we are dating each other. I am very much single and am focusing on my career right now. I don't have time to get into a relationship". 

Hanif Hilal too parroted the same, "We are good friends and we met during Zor Ka Jhatka. Amit Sareen, Narayani Shastri, Karishma and I got to become closest of buddies. As of now, I am enjoying my single status and am very happy".   

Well, our fingers are crossed and we are still waiting for a confirmation..  

Reporter:Ranjini Nair
Author:Srividya Rajesh 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Zor Ka Jhatka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.