Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

Abhishek Bachchan joins SRK for Friday episode..

Abhishek Bachchan joins SRK for Friday episode..

Shah Rukh Khan to get the company of Abhishek in Friday's episode of Imagine's Zor Ka Jhatka...

Shah Rukh Khan has already set the tone for Imagine's Zor Ka Jhatka as the host. But soon, he will be joined by yet another celebrity for tomorrow's episode, i.e Friday.  

Yes, the cherry on the cake will be when SRK and Abhishek Bachchan join hands to host the February 4th episode.. 

Our source states, "SRK will get the company of AB Junior for tomorrow's episode. It will be a Special Episode to watch out for!! Abhishek Bachchan will be seen encouraging the contestants in his own style!!". 

SRK and Abhishek also got involved in the game as they divided the participants into two teams and put themselves in the driver's seat. Kangna Ranaut too is expected to make a special appearance in the last segment of the episode.. 

Catch the funny battle between Abhishek and SRK tomorrow, Friday at 9 PM on Imagine's Zor Ka Jhatka.. 

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Article Archives~No Comments (Page 2)" in Zor Ka Jhatka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

Zor Ka Jhatka results - Here's what the grapevine has to say..

Zor Ka Jhatka results - Here's what the grapevine has to say..

The grapevine has it that the later stages of Imagine's Zor Ka Jhatkawill provide for great entertainment, with the worthy contestants getting crowned as the Winner..

The shoot of Imagine's new show Zor Ka Jhatka as we know, took place in the beautiful locales of Buenos Aires, Argentina.. The 28 contestants who gathered had a ball of a time as they took part in the show which was studded with some stunning adventure sports!! Few were successful in achieving their goals, while few could not stand up to the difficult tasks put forth before them.. There were some who had to bail out at the last minute after succumbing to some or the other injury. At the end of the entire struggle the show, we hear saw one winner, who was 'The Best' when it came to sailing thro' with all the tasks given to him… 

TellyBuzz has in fact gathered some probable results from the show, and this is what the grapevine tells us!! 

An insider informs, "The show will in its final stage see few Wild Card entries. Boxer Jay, Captain Dharam, Model Priyanka Shah and Wrestler Alka Tomar were brought in as a last minute decision, when many of the contestants could not proceed with the game due to injuries. The Finale Episode of Zor Ka Jhatka will spring in yet another surprise wild card entry, and that will be Dolly Bindra". 

Coming to the results, our khabroo states, "The top four finalists of the show are in all probability Commando Albert, Boxer Jay, Claudia Ciesla and Kushal Punjabi".

And if sources are to be believed, it is apparently Kushal Punjabi who conquered all the tasks given to him, and emerged as the worthy winner of Zor Ka Jhatka.. 

Let's now wait to see whether the rumour mills have got it right this time or not!! 

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair
_______

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Meet the contestants of Zor Ka Jhatka
Several television celebs are all set to participate in Zor Ka Jhatka, the Indian version of the international show Wipe Out. The show will be hosted by Shah Rukh Khan. We get you acquainted with the contestants of the show.
Akashdeep Saigal

Akashdeep Saigal
A model, TV artiste and a film actor, Akashdeep Saigal is a known face in the TV industry. He made his debut on television with a popular show and was recognised for essaying the character of Ansh Gujral. He started his acting career with the film Pyar Mein Kabhi Kabhi (1999) and has also participated in various reality shows on television. Winner of the Gladrags Manhunt, supermodel (1998), Akashdeep hails from the city of dreams?Mumbai and considers his mother as his prized possession. He believes if not an actor, he would have been a businessman or a director.

Amit Sareen
He came to Mumbai to fulfill his dream of a successful acting career. Since then Amit has received rave reviews for his performance in several popular soaps. Amit who loves to spend time with his family is a perfectionist by nature. He is also a trained dancer in Jazz, classical and western dance.

Ashima Bhalla
An actor and a successful model, Ashima was born in Pune. With a keen desire to pursue a career as an airhostess, she ended up bagging a role in the film 'Pyar Zindagi Hai'. Since then, there has been no looking back for her. Ashima is known for her brilliant performances in various soap operas and participated in a dance reality show.

Bhakhtiyaar Irani

Bhakhtiyaar Irani
Bhakhtiyaar Irani a well known face in the Indian television industry. He's most popularly recognised for his participation in a reality show. Bakhtiyar has many TV serials and movies to his credit. Apart from a great actor, he's a fabulous dancer too.

Claudia Ciesla

Claudia Ciesla
A German by origin, Claudia is a model, an actress and a singer. She began her modelling journey at the age of 15 and shot to fame in India with her participation in a reality show. She has played small roles in several Bollywood movies. She is fond of sports and is an avid fan of a football club.

Debina Bannerjee
Debina essayed the popular character of Sita on Imagine TV's Ramayan. She has also participated in reality shows such as 'Pati, Patni Aur Woh' with her partner Gurmeet Chaudhry and has acted in regional films. Debina is mainly from Kolkatta but now has established herself as an television actress.

Dimpy Mahajan

Dimpy Mahajan
Dimpy Ganguly is a well recognised face in the industry. With a determination to tie the knot with her dream man, the 21 yr old model and actress from Kolkata refused a Bengali filmmaker for a lead role in order to participate in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayega reality show. She believes in living life on the edge, and feels this is what makes her stand out from the rest. She finds Rahul Mahajan to be a very nice, friendly and clean hearted guy. Dimpy was also one of the contestants of Gladrags Mega Model Hunt 2009.

Akashdeep, Payal, Gaurav, Mink and Priyadarshini

Gaurav Chopra
Unconventional looks and powerhouse performances have made the small screen Gaurav Chopra a popular face of the small screen. He has acted in many soap operas and participated in reality shows including 'Pati, Patni aur Woh' on Imagine TV. He has also appeared in a Hollywood film 'Blood Diamond' with the renowned Hollywood actor Leonardo De Carpio. Apart from TV and films, Gaurav has been a model and has walked the ramp for many acclaimed fashion designers.

Hanif Hilal 
A dancer and a choreographer by profession, Hanif has participated in dance reality shows. He is a trained Latin American dancer. He has also participated in several model hunt competitions and has acted in a music video and runs a dance group called "Flame".

Jennifer Winget

Jennifer Winget
She is a popular television actress who has acted in several soaps and anchored few reality shows. She started her career as a child artist in a popular kids show. With many commercials to her credit, Jeniffer made a brief appearance in the movie Kuch Naa Kaho.

Karishma Tanna
Widely recognised in the TV circuit, Karishma has acted in many soap operas. She has also participated in various reality shows including Imagine TV's 'Meethi Chhoorii No 1' and anchored numerous shows including 'Nachle Ve with Saroj and Terence.'

Kushal Punjabi

Kushal Punjabi
An actor who has acted in a series of fiction shows as well as movies such as 'Saalam-e-Ishq', 'Dhan Dhana Dhan?Goal', 'Kaal', 'Lakshya' and others. An ex employee of Jet Airways, Kushal won the best physique award at the Gladrags Manhunt-Megamodel contest. Kushal who hails from Mumbai, has also featured in many music videos and ad commercials.

Mink Brar
Mink is an Indian actress who grew up in Germany. She has cated in films such as 'Hum Aapke Dil Mein Rehte Hain' and 'Saat Rang Ke Sapne.' She has participated in a few reality shows too. Apart from films, she has been a part of several music videos. Mink is passionate about dancing and prefers the combination of the eastern and the western dance forms.

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Abhishek Bachchan

Abhishek Bachchan in Zor Ka Jhatka
Imagine's Zor Ka Jhatka will see  unexpected guest in tonight's episode. The cherry on the cake will be when SRK and Abhishek Bachchan join hands to host the February 4th episode. SRK will get the company of AB Junior for tonight's episode. It will be a Special Episode to watch out for!! Abhishek Bachchan will be seen encouraging the contestants in his own style!. Kangna Ranaut too is expected to make a special appearance in the last segment of the episode.

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
The pretty Soumya Tandon is currently seen co-hosting along with Shah Rukh Khan in Zor Ka Jhatka on Imagine TV. We catch up with her as she speaks about the show, reveals about her favourite contestant and much more.
Soumya Tandon
How was the experience of hosting Zor Ka Jhatka?

The experience was very good. The show was shot very differently an in an interesting manner over a period of 46-47 days. My comparing was in a humorous manner. We had a great creative team and it was different from whatever work I have done before. I was given complete creative freedom and there was a lot of leg pulling on the sets. All our shoots were outdoor and I ended up getting tanned since it was summer in Argentina.
Soumya Tondon
Did you enjoy the experience of co-hosting with Shah Rukh Khan?

Yes it was good fun. He is very witty and comes up with these one liners so matching up to him is tough. When he suddenly cracks a joke targeted towards you it is difficult to come up with an immediate reply.
Soumya Tondon
How was it shooting in Argentina?

Visiting Argentina had never been in my wish list. I would have never even thought of going there if it was not for this show. I loved the country because people are in such a happy disposition. I frequently saw people doing the Tango on the streets. I also loved the natural beauty of the place.
Soumya Tondon
Which contestant was your favourite?

It will be difficult to choose but if I have to then it will be Sonika the female wrestler. She was a strong contestant but it was difficult to believe that she is a wrestler. She looks like a 6 year old kid and is innocent and humorous.
Soumya Tondon
Shweta Salve has replaced you as host in the current season of Dance India Dance. Can we expect to see you back next season?

I am not sure if I will do the show even if it is offered to me. DID is very close to my heart since I begun hosting with that show but then everything depends on the terms and conditions. It also depends on whether I am doing some other show at that time. For now I want to take a break for a month or two because I had been working hard for Zor Ka Jhatka and need some rest now.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Soumya%u2019s-Zor-Ka-Jhatka&aid=2548

modishh

IF-Veteran Member

modishh

GES 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Offline Armu4eva

IF-Rockerz

A little fun is no harm for Debina 

Neha Maheshwri 

Debina Bonnerjee and Gurmeet Chaudhary had announced that they would tie the knot in February.However,we found out that Debina is a jovial girl and apparently has no qualms in having a little fun here and there,especially when her beau is not around.The actress who is trying hard to break her image of Sita from Ramayan,participated in reality show Zor Ka Jhatka and we hear that co-participant and sports personality Captain Dharam caught her fancy.The two bonded big time on the show.Debina looked very comfortable with Dharam and loved to spend time only with him.Other celebrities vouch for their camaraderie and cant stop talking about them.
Debina apparently was smitten by Dharam and the two just couldnt leave each others side.They kept to themselves and didnt talk much to other contestants.With Gurmeet and Debina announcing their wedding,we are dumbfounded about what we witnessed in Argentina, says our source.
Debina however rubbished the rumours.What nonsense is this Such rumour is extremely demeaning, she retorted.

WHATS HAPPENING Debina Bonnerjee and Gurmeet Chaudhary 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

Edited by modishh - 05 February 2011 at 8:51pm

modishh

IF-Veteran Member

modishh

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
SRK
SRK's double role in Zor Ka Jhatka
The thrill of Imagine's Zor Ka Jhatka is only getting bigger and better by the day! The 'haseena' special episode will not only have all the girl contestants battling it out in Argentina, it will also have Shahrukh Khan donning a double role! Badshah Khan plays two of his most famous and loved characters – Surinder Sahni and Raj from his blockbuster hit – Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. While Suriji (as he was lovingly called in the movie) spoke in his trademark meek yet witty style, Raj was his flamboyant himself and had all the 'haseenas swooning over him. Watch this fun-filled, crazy & rib-tickling episode of Zor Ka Jhatka as SRK enthralls everyone with his antics while the participants have hilarious falls while jumping over moving obstacles, bouncing off big balls and dodging swinging pendulums.

modishh

IF-Veteran Member

modishh

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Offline Armu4eva

IF-Rockerz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Zor Ka Jhatka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.