Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Is He Not Satisfied Yet........... ???? (Page 6)

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
And the way Viren was repeating that i'll do anything to keep u happy....made me wonder.....if it had double meaning in it......was Viren doing all this to seperate Nivi from Sid.

This revenge track is like a circle of questions......n all the questions are linked to one another.............the more u think about it....the more questions u get......and by the end of ur qustions......u r back to the first one.

Wonder what the story will be when the secret is revealed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

And the way Viren was repeating that i'll do anything to keep u happy....made me wonder.....if it had double meaning in it......was Viren doing all this to seperate Nivi from Sid.

This revenge track is like a circle of questions......n all the questions are linked to one another.............the more u think about it....the more questions u get......and by the end of ur qustions......u r back to the first one.

Wonder what the story will be when the secret is revealed.

u all r talking so much about the temple scene, well I'ld go and watch myself and then comment.

will post my comments tomorrow. My home laptop was at the verge of crashing yesterday because of virus attacks from IF...Smile

My random guess is he has to keep Nivi's trust in him somehow. He cannot risk his "rigidness of not going inside the temple" and make Nivi unhappy. Nivi is his triumph card now. Viren will change for sure, but not immediately, may be another 2-3 weeks, his reverse path starts.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 27 January 2011 at 2:52pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index