Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Is He Not Satisfied Yet........... ???? (Page 5)

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

[QUOTE=peacefulblossom

Kinshuk is doing a good job yes Smile but I think he could do a better job maybe?

I mean I would love to see him convince me in some of Nivi-Viren scene that he actually means some of the comments...and then later on I find out that actually he didn't mean them comments too.

Because now when he says any comments to Nivi I know he's pretending....Would be something if I fall for his act too and think wait a minute he's changing and then find out that no...that was a act too.

If you get what I mean?
but, all these days, when he was not revelaed as the stalker, all his words had double meanings, but he still convinced 90% viewers that he is notthe stalker, thats his good skill.

Or its probably a combination of dialogues and creativeness thats letting the actor down. 
though I agree, he has to catch up more, as this is a very tough character to play.

P.s should I continue with my story...lol I seem to be talking to myself in that thread LOL People probably think I'm a nut case.
I already wrote one part, you can continue..I am there to give u company..Smile
[/QUOTE]

Yup I guess that is correct too. He did convince us that he wasn't bad. And now that we found out that he is behind everything..the creators have given up the air of mystery around the show.

I guess I'm just missing the mystery and guessing work LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Awww Broken Heart Yeah there is no enjoyment left in the romance becasue we all know that its all fake.

Unfortunately he did not mean all of the comments he made. If he would do anything to make her happy...then why smile when Nivi is obviously having sleepless nights thinking about whats happening?

Aww dont be too heartbroken Smile, I'm sure when Viren catches upand knows what he's doing is wrong....he will come to love Nivi...and you can enjoy the romance againEmbarrassed... Just take few months to get there...Confused

yep...... Viren will love her for sure in the near future......... but I don't have patience ....LOL.......
few more months with this track......... noooo.......

I don't have the patience too haha... feel like fast forwarding to the right scene.

Pause...Watch some Kinshuk scenes with Neha and forward again.... Until Viren starts crying because he was wrong. LOL
Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Awww Broken Heart Yeah there is no enjoyment left in the romance becasue we all know that its all fake.

Unfortunately he did not mean all of the comments he made. If he would do anything to make her happy...then why smile when Nivi is obviously having sleepless nights thinking about whats happening?

Aww dont be too heartbroken Smile, I'm sure when Viren catches upand knows what he's doing is wrong....he will come to love Nivi...and you can enjoy the romance againEmbarrassed... Just take few months to get there...Confused

yep...... Viren will love her for sure in the near future......... but I don't have patience ....LOL.......
few more months with this track......... noooo.......

I don't have the patience too haha... feel like fast forwarding to the right scene.

Pause...Watch some Kinshuk scenes with Neha and forward again.... Until Viren starts crying because he was wrong. LOL

you are right, when will such a time come when we can fast forward serials too??? ....LOL
Did you see this weeks TAM ratings? CCBM has gone down to 23rd position. So I think
there are lots of others who doesn't have patience like us..LOL..................I am damn sure if they show something different the trps will go up.........

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

you are right, when will such a time come when we can fast forward serials too??? ....LOL
Did you see this weeks TAM ratings? CCBM has gone down to 23rd position. So I think
there are lots of others who doesn't have patience like us..LOL..................I am damn sure if they show something different the trps will go up.........

Ouch... I thought it went up this week? Confused But then again...I dont affect the TAM LOL living in England...the show is way behind...and I dont have a TV at school so watch it on youtube opps.

Yup its probably because people didn't like Viren being the stalker... and now the story is predictable... people lose interest.

Edited by peacefulblossom - 27 January 2011 at 12:36pm
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh[/QUOTE

ranking went down because the story has become predictable. That whatever it is, Nivi-viren will be united. I have stopped watching myself. There are some viewers who do not watch for any actor or character, but as long as the story excites and in unpredictable. Like , till the stalker was revealed all were glued. The end of the track is so evitable.
Loyal viewers will always stick to a show, no matter what! but flying viewers always try to switch to another show. When viewers are already aware of the end, why they will waste time!

BUT, I think, there is a twist coming soon, might be related to Divya.

Resh.....

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
whenever I checked the trp of CCBM I have felt that trps are  highest on those days
when there are lots of Nivren romantic scenes or songs.  Do you think they should
show more of Nivren love story track?

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

whenever I checked the trp of CCBM I have felt that trps are  highest on those days
when there are lots of Nivren romantic scenes or songs.  Do you think they should
show more of Nivren love story track?

Love story track...depends what you mean by love story track?

Them being all lovely dovey? Then no! Viewers wont like it...cuz they know its all fake.

Taking the love story going forward like...Nivi finding out... Viren started to understand Nivis love and her worth? Then yes...

Edited by peacefulblossom - 27 January 2011 at 12:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....Omshanti1111

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by starz4me

Sometimes.....Viren looks evil doing all this......but sometims i feel bad for him......all his actions mae me wonder what he might have gone through.............RS and CT's better show his pain as equal in emotions as his revenge is.......otherwise this all revenge drama is such a waste.

Yup I agree...they better show something big...apart from him being taken to boarding school.

I'm getting annoyed with it now Confused I guess I just get bored easily LOL

I mean its the same... Viren..with his evil looks and plotting
Nivi....Blind and hopeless
Sid...Hopeless and shocked...

@ starz4me - 100% i agree with you.
@ peacefulblossom - Even I feel the same. I am also getting a little bored. They are showing
the same things.Earlier I enjoyed Nivren scenes but now I can't enjoy
it because they show it as Viren is pretending everything. In todays episode Viren says he will
do everything to make her happy. But is he really doing anything ? Did he say that from his heart??? Cry Cry

Awww...........i think even after its shown Viren to be the stalker.....i still think NivRen scenes are cute....coz now we see Nivi falling for Viren........even though Viren seems to be pretending things......but for Nivi its the new feeling.....like him convincing her that he came into the mandir just for her made her so happy........and i think thats y the temple scene was cute.

(even though his intentions in stepping into the temple might have been like ek teer se do nishaane......like Nivi will be impressed n also he can ask god for his success).

Omshanti1111

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index