Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Is He Not Satisfied Yet........... ???? (Page 3)

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Originally posted by ratz

Originally posted by ratz

dats wat is worth seeing........who'll succeed.....farce or truth....

but yea am sure thr will be one big showdown between nivi n sid.....ranjan ji never leaves a chance to show drama!!

n nivi accusing sid in public......will add to her guilt later wen she realises dat sid wasnt d stalker......

lets hope its a fun hide n seek betwn viren n sid.......it'll b gud 2 wtch dem play cat n mouse!

I know......u r right.....Nivi accusing Sid in public will make her more guilty later.......n that will take atleast 2 -3 episodes of dramatic accusation.

But in all this Viren will take away the cake as all will be shocked.......n Viren wud enjoy the confrontation.

Sometimes.....Viren looks evil doing all this......but sometims i feel bad for him......all his actions mae me wonder what he might have gone through.............RS and CT's better show his pain as equal in emotions as his revenge is.......otherwise this all revenge drama is such a waste.

u know frankly.....even if his pain wont justify his acts......i guess everyone will still go n support him coz viren is played by kinny.....if kinshuk mahajan had not been playing viren.......viren wud hv been HATED in dis forum......take it or leave it.......its a FACT!.....

Big smile
And i totally agree to ur fact Smile............coz i dont think anyone will be able to hate KINSHUK.WinkBig smile

Even if Viren was not played by Kinshuk or some other actor played he would still be loved by that actor fans.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Sometimes.....Viren looks evil doing all this......but sometims i feel bad for him......all his actions mae me wonder what he might have gone through.............RS and CT's better show his pain as equal in emotions as his revenge is.......otherwise this all revenge drama is such a waste.

Yup I agree...they better show something big...apart from him being taken to boarding school.

I'm getting annoyed with now Confused I guess I just get bored easily LOL

I mean its the same... Viren..with his evil looks and plotting
Nivi....Blind and hopeless
Sid...Hopeless and shocked...

Loved how u described Nivi n Sid.....LOLLOLLOL
And yeah.....even i feel they dragging this track now.........but thats how this RS show are i think....remember that choti ma being the bad person.....they dragged that track for so many days.Confused
LOL Thanks

Ouch...Never watched any other of the shows...watched bits and bats of Bidaai because it was on the background when I went home for vacation...but Kinshuk was dead by then LOL

I mean what are they going to do? Viren keeps attacking....and very very slowly Sid finding out?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=peacefulblossom

viren wont be exposed so soon. I think, in other shows, heroines and vamps used to fight. this show is taken over by two men, ek anari ek khiladiLOL

Resh.....shelly_nair

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

[QUOTE=peacefulblossom

viren wont be exposed so soon. I think, in other shows, heroines and vamps used to fight. this show is taken over by two men, ek anari ek khiladiLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOL
peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=peacefulblossom

Ek anari ek Khiladi ROFL

Aww I want to see Viren and Nivi fight LOL....but shes blind so not going to happen Cry...They could always flight and Viren finds out what  he's wrong and starts liking her LOL

Sid and Viren flight.....zzzzzzzzzGeek 

Sid shouting/anger scenes always make me laugh opps

I should just entertain myself by writing my own story...LOL where was I ...love story LOL

starz4meOmshanti1111

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Yup I agree...they better show something big...apart from him being taken to boarding school.

I'm getting annoyed with it now Confused I guess I just get bored easily LOL

I mean its the same... Viren..with his evil looks and plotting
Nivi....Blind and hopeless
Sid...Hopeless and shocked...

@ starz4me - 100% i agree with you.
@ peacefulblossom - Even I feel the same. I am also getting a little bored. They are showing
the same things.Earlier I enjoyed Nivren scenes but now I can't enjoy
it because they show it as Viren is pretending everything. In todays episode Viren says he will
do everything to make her happy. But is he really doing anything ? Did he say that from his heart??? Cry Cry

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=peacefulblossom

Ek anari ek Khiladi ROFL

Aww I want to see Viren and Nivi fight LOL....but shes blind so not going to happen Cry...They could always flight and Viren finds out what  he's wrong and starts liking her LOL

Sid and Viren flight.....zzzzzzzzzGeek 

Sid shouting/anger scenes always make me laugh opps

I should just entertain myself by writing my own story...LOL where was I ...love story LOL
ha yaar...your story and my BG music are better than what they are showing!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peacefulblossom

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Resh.....][
sorry, I do not know whether you will like my opinion. Thus sorry from before...

now also, do u think, he is saying from heart, what he says to Nivi? The actor is trying to show two faces: one infront of Nivi and another behind...in front he speaks all romantic ones, and behind he does opposite.

I think Kinshuk is doing a good job. Please try to undertand what he is trying to portray or else he will be portrayed as a bad actor.Smile, who is failing to convince the viewers about his character!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index