Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Is He Not Satisfied Yet........... ???? (Page 2)

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

But i was just wondering what if before then Viren is exposed by Sid.................coz bechara is getting all stuck in his own web as Sid is starting to find clues.

at least that would be good....in Sood house one function will be celebrated without any dhamakaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me

ratz Senior Member
ratz
ratz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ratz

dats wat is worth seeing........who'll succeed.....farce or truth....

but yea am sure thr will be one big showdown between nivi n sid.....ranjan ji never leaves a chance to show drama!!

n nivi accusing sid in public......will add to her guilt later wen she realises dat sid wasnt d stalker......

lets hope its a fun hide n seek betwn viren n sid.......it'll b gud 2 wtch dem play cat n mouse!

I know......u r right.....Nivi accusing Sid in public will make her more guilty later.......n that will take atleast 2 -3 episodes of dramatic accusation.

But in all this Viren will take away the cake as all will be shocked.......n Viren wud enjoy the confrontation.

Sometimes.....Viren looks evil doing all this......but sometims i feel bad for him......all his actions mae me wonder what he might have gone through.............RS and CT's better show his pain as equal in emotions as his revenge is.......otherwise this all revenge drama is such a waste.

u know frankly.....even if his pain wont justify his acts......i guess everyone will still go n support him coz viren is played by kinny.....if kinshuk mahajan had not been playing viren.......viren wud hv been HATED in dis forum......take it or leave it.......its a FACT!.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariastarz4meshelly_nair

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

This track will go on for sometime, I think another three months. Viren will keep on succeeding fr quite sometime now, and then Sid will at the end.

Three months!!!!!!!!!!!!!ConfusedDead

I was hoping it will all blow over in the party....wishful thinking I guess!Ouch

Wheres Nivi's role in this? Just stay there and hate Sid and worship her husband?

shelly_nair

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

@star4me

I have a question, I think, valid! everyone feels Nivedita will stay with Viren, because thats per the consitution of marriage. What if Viren was not a husband, but a lover? no marriage had happened?

As for now how their relation is.....like husband n wife.......I feel Nivi wud stay with Viren not coz she is his wife......but coz she loves him now more than anyone......maybe under wrong impression abut her husband.....but still the way she was feeling so loving and wifely towards him......she wud have stayed with him if she knew he had gone through so much pain.......and all he did was to get back at the people who made him go through this pain.....she wud be mad at him for chosing the wrng path but she wud still support him to come out of his pain.

If he is actually a bad guy n she was still maried to him n Viren had done this out of jealousy then i think Nivi might have stayed with him......but wud have not loved him......like the way she does now.

And i think if he is the bad guy.......it'll be almost the same manner....if they werent married.........coz Nivi wud feel betrayed by the one person whom she thought was god-sent angel in her life.......n if he had used her to get to Sid....then she wud be shattered emotionally...........coz she was hurt before by Sid......n now when she loved Viren whole-heartedly....who she thought was.....unlike Sid......supportive of her in all circumstances.........betryed her so badly that she wud never feel love in her heart again.
She wud never forgive him if he had done this for all wrong reasons...........its possible that if Viren realizes n after many efforts try to convince her of his love then.......lke how women are so forgiving........she might eventually understand his love n forgive ihm n maybe accept him.

But as lovers also if she knew how much pain he had gone through.....then also i think she wud be mad at him.....but she wud support him to get over his pain.......she wud understand what made him do all this.

Thats how i want Nivi to be............its how i think.
And Bani dear......u can call me Sonal. Smile

Omshanti1111

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83

But i was just wondering what if before then Viren is exposed by Sid.................coz bechara is getting all stuck in his own web as Sid is starting to find clues.

at least that would be good....in Sood house one function will be celebrated without any dhamakaLOL

But it'll still be a dhamaka yaar......coz now Viren will be framed in his own web he threw for Sid.

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Sometimes.....Viren looks evil doing all this......but sometims i feel bad for him......all his actions mae me wonder what he might have gone through.............RS and CT's better show his pain as equal in emotions as his revenge is.......otherwise this all revenge drama is such a waste.

Yup I agree...they better show something big...apart from him being taken to boarding school.

I'm getting annoyed with it now Confused I guess I just get bored easily LOL

I mean its the same... Viren..with his evil looks and plotting
Nivi....Blind and hopeless
Sid...Hopeless and shocked...

Edited by peacefulblossom - 27 January 2011 at 11:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4meOmshanti1111

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged

dats wat is worth seeing........who'll succeed.....farce or truth....

but yea am sure thr will be one big showdown between nivi n sid.....ranjan ji never leaves a chance to show drama!!

n nivi accusing sid in public......will add to her guilt later wen she realises dat sid wasnt d stalker......

lets hope its a fun hide n seek betwn viren n sid.......it'll b gud 2 wtch dem play cat n mouse!

I know......u r right.....Nivi accusing Sid in public will make her more guilty later.......n that will take atleast 2 -3 episodes of dramatic accusation.

But in all this Viren will take away the cake as all will be shocked.......n Viren wud enjoy the confrontation.

u know frankly.....even if his pain wont justify his acts......i guess everyone will still go n support him coz viren is played by kinny.....if kinshuk mahajan had not been playing viren.......viren wud hv been HATED in dis forum......take it or leave it.......its a FACT!.....

Big smile
And i totally agree to ur fact Smile............coz i dont think anyone will be able to hate KINSHUK.WinkBig smile

Alaria

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Yup I agree...they better show something big...apart from him being taken to boarding school.

I'm getting annoyed with now Confused I guess I just get bored easily LOL

I mean its the same... Viren..with his evil looks and plotting
Nivi....Blind and hopeless
Sid...Hopeless and shocked...

Loved how u described Nivi n Sid.....LOLLOLLOL
And yeah.....even i feel they dragging this track now.........but thats how this RS show are i think....remember that choti ma being the bad person.....they dragged that track for so many days.Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index