Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

[QUOTE=peacefulblossom

viren wont be exposed so soon. I think, in other shows, heroines and vamps used to fight. this show is taken over by two men, ek anari ek khiladiπŸ˜†

Ek anari ek Khiladi πŸ€£

Aww I want to see Viren and Nivi fight πŸ˜†....but shes blind so not going to happen πŸ˜­...They could always flight and Viren finds out what  he's wrong and starts liking her πŸ˜†

Sid and Viren flight.....zzzzzzzzzπŸ€“ 

Sid shouting/anger scenes always make me laugh opps

I should just entertain myself by writing my own story...πŸ˜† where was I ...love story πŸ˜†
Resh..... thumbnail
Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

Yup I agree...they better show something big...apart from him being taken to boarding school.

I'm getting annoyed with it now πŸ˜• I guess I just get bored easily πŸ˜†

I mean its the same... Viren..with his evil looks and plotting
Nivi....Blind and hopeless
Sid...Hopeless and shocked...

@ starz4me - 100% i agree with you.
@ peacefulblossom - Even I feel the same. I am also getting a little bored. They are showing
the same things.Earlier I enjoyed Nivren scenes but now I can't enjoy
it because they show it as Viren is pretending everything. In todays episode Viren says he will
do everything to make her happy. But is he really doing anything ? Did he say that from his heart??? 😭 😭

Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Ek anari ek Khiladi πŸ€£

Aww I want to see Viren and Nivi fight πŸ˜†....but shes blind so not going to happen πŸ˜­...They could always flight and Viren finds out what  he's wrong and starts liking her πŸ˜†

Sid and Viren flight.....zzzzzzzzzπŸ€“ 

Sid shouting/anger scenes always make me laugh opps

I should just entertain myself by writing my own story...πŸ˜† where was I ...love story πŸ˜†

ha yaar...your story and my BG music are better than what they are showing!πŸ˜†
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Resh.....][
sorry, I do not know whether you will like my opinion. Thus sorry from before...

now also, do u think, he is saying from heart, what he says to Nivi? The actor is trying to show two faces: one infront of Nivi and another behind...in front he speaks all romantic ones, and behind he does opposite.

I think Kinshuk is doing a good job. Please try to undertand what he is trying to portray or else he will be portrayed as a bad actor.😊, who is failing to convince the viewers about his character!
Resh..... thumbnail

[QUOTE=peacefulblossom

viren wont be exposed so soon. I think, in other shows, heroines and vamps used to fight. this show is taken over by two men, ek anari ek khiladiπŸ˜†

I haven't realised that so far......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......you are absolutely right........this makes it a completely different show.....πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Resh.....

@ starz4me - 100% i agree with you.
@ peacefulblossom - Even I feel the same. I am also getting a little bored. They are showing
the same things.Earlier I enjoyed Nivren scenes but now I can't enjoy
it because they show it as Viren is pretending everything. In todays episode Viren says he will
do everything to make her happy. But is he really doing anything ? Did he say that from his heart??? 😭 😭

Awww πŸ’” Yeah there is no enjoyment left in the romance becasue we all know that its all fake.

Unfortunately he did not mean all of the comments he made. If he would do anything to make her happy...then why smile when Nivi is obviously having sleepless nights thinking about whats happening?

Aww dont be too heartbroken πŸ˜Š, I'm sure when Viren catches upand knows what he's doing is wrong....he will come to love Nivi...and you can enjoy the romance again😳... Just take few months to get there...πŸ˜•
Resh..... thumbnail

So confused I am. Because many liked today's temple scene. I couldn't enjoy them as I felt
Viren is just pretending. But then how can many here like the temple scene.??

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Resh.....

I haven't seen the episode. I read the update. Did u see not any of the temple scene is complete? there was not an inch of realisation, but just fakeness.

though my guess, Viren will change, not now but after sometime. Because the track has no where else to go. its very predicatable that Nivi will forgive and decide to live her life with him only, as she loves him. Viren crying buckets.

as I have said, this show is different, only in that heroes also cry buckets and they are shown helpless, whether Sid now or Viren laterπŸ˜†
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago

Resh..... thumbnail

Awww πŸ’” Yeah there is no enjoyment left in the romance becasue we all know that its all fake.

Unfortunately he did not mean all of the comments he made. If he would do anything to make her happy...then why smile when Nivi is obviously having sleepless nights thinking about whats happening?

Aww dont be too heartbroken πŸ˜Š, I'm sure when Viren catches upand knows what he's doing is wrong....he will come to love Nivi...and you can enjoy the romance again😳... Just take few months to get there...πŸ˜•

yep...... Viren will love her for sure in the near future......... but I don't have patience ....πŸ˜†.......
few more months with this track......... noooo.......
Edited by Resh..... - 13 years ago

Kinshuk is doing a good job yes πŸ˜Š but I think he could do a better job maybe?

I mean I would love to see him convince me in some of Nivi-Viren scene that he actually means some of the comments...and then later on I find out that actually he didn't mean them comments too.

Because now when he says any comments to Nivi I know he's pretending....Would be something if I fall for his act too and think wait a minute he's changing and then find out that no...that was a act too.

If you get what I mean?

Or its probably a combination of dialogues and creativeness thats letting the actor down. 

P.s should I continue with my story...lol I seem to be talking to myself in that thread πŸ˜† People probably think I'm a nut case.