India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Is He Not Satisfied Yet........... ????

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Viren doesnt seem like he is satisfied with the Nivi blasting off at Sid..........he still has something going on in his mind..........it was clear that he wants Nivi to just say out Sid's name n not just think in herself as to what Sid did to her.

And maybe on DS and YD's anniversary he might have planned something that will make Nivi to accuse Sid in front of the whole family.................and with that DS's ideal grandson will be defamed in front of the whole family n DS himself.

But i was just wondering what if before then Viren is exposed by Sid.................coz bechara is getting all stuck in his own web as Sid is starting to find clues.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanMMBGsirjee

ratz Senior Member
ratz
ratz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
dats wat is worth seeing........who'll succeed.....farce or truth....

but yea am sure thr will be one big showdown between nivi n sid.....ranjan ji never leaves a chance to show drama!!

n nivi accusing sid in public......will add to her guilt later wen she realises dat sid wasnt d stalker......

lets hope its a fun hide n seek betwn viren n sid.......it'll b gud 2 wtch dem play cat n mouse!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4meshelly_nairsirjee

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
The expression he had in the dining room scene was like he was enjoying this gadbad in Sid's life...........he was glad he disturbed him emotionally by taking away his sleep n peace.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShi

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratz

but yea am sure thr will be one big showdown between nivi n sid.....ranjan ji never leaves a chance to show drama!!

n nivi accusing sid in public......will add to her guilt later wen she realises dat sid wasnt d stalker......

lets hope its a fun hide n seek betwn viren n sid.......it'll b gud 2 wtch dem play cat n mouse!

Oh u mean Tom and Jerry, oh how I would love to see them like this,  so sweet and cute
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
This track will go on for sometime, I think another three months. Viren will keep on succeeding fr quite sometime now, and then Sid will at the end.

Sid will be badly framed, and if he is not, then how come Viren change his mind and have realisations later?Smile if everything is solved now, then Viren will bea villain.

This track is  very predictable, it will end with Viren's realisations and Nivi vowing to bring back her husband to right path.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PRIYANKA00starz4meshelly_nair

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
@star4me

I have a question, I think, valid! everyone feels Nivedita will stay with Viren, because thats per the consitution of marriage. What if Viren was not a husband, but a lover? no marriage had happened?
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratz

I know......u r right.....Nivi accusing Sid in public will make her more guilty later.......n that will take atleast 2 -3 episodes of dramatic accusation.

But in all this Viren will take away the cake as all will be shocked.......n Viren wud enjoy the confrontation.

Sometimes.....Viren looks evil doing all this......but sometims i feel bad for him......all his actions mae me wonder what he might have gone through.............RS and CT's better show his pain as equal in emotions as his revenge is.......otherwise this all revenge drama is such a waste.

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
its a big suspnce goin to unfolded ........

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index