India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

sexy sexy seexxxyyyy Rahul!!!!!!

zarraa22 Senior Member
zarraa22
zarraa22

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
sorry guys at such a high point of drama in RBO...... there is one thing which just overpowered even the concert..... RAHUL.... yaar he is just too hot..... they finally gave him the right clothes.... his vest coat with blue shirt and black pants showed every curve of his well contoured bodyEmbarrassed.... God he is too hot.... he is too too hot.... loved every bit of him today and finally he is a good man and he has taken a vow that he will set things right between shaan and khanak...... he himself will rectify the blunder he has done... way to go boy..... ur hot as hell... u rock..... i love u rahul..... ur hot hotter hottest.... hope u stick to your vest coat look.... and be a good boy the way u have pledged to be.... i just love u hottie....Day Dreaming 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silpa_25OlicityFandestinylove

rashmi25 Groupbie
rashmi25
rashmi25

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Totally totally agree with u... Manish has got a very powerful screen presence... He looked very hot in the whole episode in those clothes.. He has a body like hritik roshan... Tall lean and muscular... I love him too... And he is a brilliant brilliant actor... He was outstanding in these episodes... Now I just hope he remains good because the way they have made him do this mms scandal... Cvs will have to work very hard to redeem his character... They better get it right this time...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silpa_25destinylove

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
i don't know if he was looking sexy or hot, but yeah i can say he was looking super cute................wen he was laughing and enjoying d performance, i felt like pulling his cheeks,...........God! i never found him so cute 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur_shanakdestinylove

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
It seems only Shantanu was comfortable dancing on the stage.May be its the last minute preparation for the others.It was not that effective.But it was nice to see them bonding on the stage and reviving old memories!
destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
I liked rahul on the stage
  His smile is so cute...I think Manish did a pretty good job.
jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
i like his suite a lot he looked really sleek and nice in that one
OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
i luv manish's smile!!...
but i think he wld make a better pair wid tashu.....just my opinion ok!
he was luking awesome....but as shri di said ...was not luking tht comfy dancing on stage...

if he bcms nyc now....i'll get to see more of his amazing smile!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index