Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Maryada trps... really bad!!!!! (Page 3)

aaaabbbb Senior Member
aaaabbbb
aaaabbbb

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
even with such low trps is the repeat telecast...

the timeslot needs changr

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

The show telecasts @ midnight. And people of every age can't see the show. These r the reasons of low TRP.

Kai. IF-Sizzlerz
Kai.
Kai.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
firstly, the information posted is TVR and not TRP. There is a difference in the two and i have noticed not necessarily if a show has good tvr it shd have god trp and vice versa!!

i wished some1 cud post the trp ratings, ppl working in production houses have access to such information.

However, i completely agree with u on saas bahu - meaningless serials are always preferred by the indian audience.
The trps just reflects indian audience viewership not global audience.
Many ppl watch the show on online (like me) or from Tv packages available abroad.

i just wish & hope as stated earlier the channel & production house stick to their good storying telling and ignore the ratings.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluv-x-Reshu-x-

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
why there is no TRP for 11:30 slot mentioned??
main epi air time is 11:30 not 2:30 or is it like for 2:30 slot it has this TRP and 11:30 slot is less than this?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index