Phulwa

Wu: 27th January 2011 - Champa gets married (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

poetic

IF-Rockerz

poetic

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
@sudss - Now that Champa is married, I don't want anything to happen to the groom or anyone.

In fact I don't want anything to happen to Sona either, because then Lakhiya and everybody will say that Mangroo and family mixed something in her prasad deliberately.

Let's see what happens!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wu: 27th January 2011 - Champa gets married (Page 2)" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
ur right...  but then something has to happen for the story to go on...  poor champa, hope her life isnt affected by any of these

poetic

IF-Rockerz

poetic

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Yes I know.

As it is, we know that Phulwa's life is gonna be a mess. Don't want something like that happening to Champa also.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sudss

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
those sweet kids... really detest the idea of seeing them in trouble...  but from yesterday's precap, we are to believe thts half done.  well, almost... unless we have some miracle happening.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.