India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Will History Repeat

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Well b4 coming to the crux of my title let me analyse todays episode .Just one thing fantabulously rocking epi .what an epi I must say after watching todays episode i can undoubtedly say kritika shud be awarded with best comic award she just amazes me alwaysDay Dreaming even karan is good but u all have to agree Kritika is notches higher when its comes to comic scenes  kritika has an edge above him(i know karan in real life is very funny but as Arjun we dont see much of his comedy whatever funny things  he do is only feels funny when he is with Arohi.in comic scenes timing is very important i m so happy krrittika has a great sense of this.hats of too her n the creative teamClap her mimicing the Sansani reporter was justROFL i just cud never believe she cud do that not once but thrice amazing n arjun's reaction was mindblowing .
Coming to todays epi was a rollercoaster ride in its true sense not a single min was filled with boredom .i wanted more .i just hate that bitchCensored ghodi she is such a despo anyways coz of her Arjun won today  Party i really admire the way he forced Arohi to blabber all those rubbish to the media .Jai ho ji apkibut what i didnt understand b4 why did he didnt say abt Ghodi's truth to Arohi but then i felt he did right his saying also wud have been futile since Arohi would have believed him in the first place

Finally i m coming to the titleLOL actually wida had made a similar post regarding the same thing  but still i wanted to make the post kya karu Time pass jo karna tha .As we have all seen in todays epi Arjun in a way settled scores with Rajbir ghodi n also Arohi we all feel Arjun is surely winning this game but beware of cyclone of melodrama -Ekta maiyya She will make the viewers n Arjun feel that he is winning but in the end i fear he might be losing evrything or get badly hurt.This has happened in all her shows she always makes the guy believe he is winning but in the end its always the guy who is heartbroken  n losing be it KYPH,Kutumb,KTH,kayamath or even KMH1 for the matter( there r still more but cant remember now)
Being a guy i always feel bad not for once she makes the guy be a real winner y always the mahila mandal wins maybe becoz she is a mahila (jo kar deti hai sabko hilaLOL) n so always the gal win n the guy is heartbroken is a miserable state 
Even todays Epi hinted to the same Arohi wanting to find Arjun's weakness its a established fact even the strongest of person has 1 such weakness which can destroy him completely n i m sure Arohi might find that weakness sooner which might destroy him n all this nok jhok n badla will go for a toss or Arjun might completely turn something that might be off character
Honestly gals i love KMH2 more becoz still now it has not fallen for any cliches whatsover everything has been treated differently i want it to remain so .To be frank being a munda i want Arjun to win by winning i dont mean destroying Arohi but winning back her love n leave happily n i dont believe that if they live happily together the show will end there is many things that can be explored being a happy couple too offcourse without the tapkana of bachhas LOL

I hope no1 is offended by my post it is something i genuinely want i dont want the cliches to be repeated here again .Kmh2 has always been different from other shows let it remain so .Will the show will remain so or tread in similar path.Will the History repeat itself or this time a new history will be created only Time oops our mahila Ekta maiyya can tell

God Bless All
Take Care

Edited by manoj589 - 27 January 2011 at 10:20am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

simplyharlizzie_1Mina_Tsheetal6KhaLidaHtanu111aRazz22Shipra_S

RamanIshita Senior Member
RamanIshita
RamanIshita

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

The day melodrama enters this show, will be the day Kekta will lose half if not most of the viewers. Nuff said.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_STheMummy_LeAbba

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Lovely post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phatbunny01

The day melodrama enters this show, will be the day Kekta will lose half if not most of the viewers. Nuff said.

well frankly with ekta u never know but even if it turns that way i wont leave watching the show watch for Arjuhi Smile thanks for commenting

Edited by manoj589 - 27 January 2011 at 10:54am
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanu111a

Lovely post.
Thank u dear
surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
grt posttttttt totally agree wid u
Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
i just love how comfortable they r with each other during scenes where they r hitting each other and acting like jaani dushman's
and i felt really bad for rajveer he deserves someone better then gauri...he is such a sweetheart...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Great post... Agreed with you

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index