Rang Badalti Odhani

will shaan suspect khanak????

ridssy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
omg,seeing the precap i'm a little bit confused &scared.shaan jab mms dekh raha tha to ,meri to saanse hi ruk gayi thi.i just narrowly escaped the cardiac-arrest.😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i dnt think so.rahul will clear evrythng i think....
sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
as per information we have, dere won't be any shanak separation, dats means no misunderstanding, also rahul will confess, so dere will be huge confrontation between shan and rahul and band will again split and our sweet and gud Khanak will again try uniting dem....................
tina2mina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It will be heart breaking for me if Shaan starts to feel awkward with Khanak, even when he doesn't want to believe that anything happened between that Sunny and Khanak. I hope that jerk idiot Rahul admits his stupidity soon to Shaan and things get resolved fast. Or atleast Sam & Ducks can clear some doubts and confusions since they already know the truth. '😔crossing my finger'
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shaan may definitely feel bad as to what happened and even if khanak tells him everything

he may ask her why she did not tell him in the first place..i feel he will not suspect khanak

but will be worried for his love with her..

so I would prefer Rahul to come up with sunny and speak the truth...
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

Shaan may definitely feel bad as to what happened and even if khanak tells him everything

he may ask her why she did not tell him in the first place..i feel he will not suspect khanak

but will be worried for his love with her..

so I would prefer Rahul to come up with sunny and speak the truth...

agree di
IFsKhanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i hope he does

want to see the anger frustration we saw after his engagement to natasha
minif_2003 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dont think so khanak wil b able to say anything . rahul may b telling shaan abt this & slaps him but still d mms of sunny khanak will b distrubing him i think so
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i thinks rahul will tell everything to shaan and there may be some intial hick ups but later he will feel that its not her fault at all and will forget and forgive abt the mms
SHANAKFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i think rahul  will tell everything abt d mms....but ya right now shaan feels some kind of uncomfortableness n dats 4 sure....