India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Bhaad main jaaye complaints (Page 4)

ddrock Newbie
ddrock
ddrock

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
YAAR I ALSO AGREE THAT THE EPI WAS BEEEEAAAUUUTIIIFUUUL....BUT YE BODY DOUBLE DIGEST NHI HO RAHA H.....WE JUST WANT REAL MAAN N GEET IN THIS BEAUTIFUL SCENES...THATS IT

9staroneserials IF-Dazzler
9staroneserials
9staroneserials

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged

I too lovd d episode....Its amazin how can cvs carry on episodes without a lead effortlessly...ClapClapClapClapClap...May b somebody is disturbd by d BDs ...but 2 tell u d truth one cant even recognize d BDs.....untill dey know dat GC or DD has gone out sumwere .....My parents r also crazy fans of Geet like me .....But dey dint feel anything abt d BDs....dey hav no idea dat it was don with BDs....The normal audience ......I mean d TV ones do notice it.....My father & mother lovd d episode.....I lovd it 2 ....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap My parents were laughing d hell out wen both maan & geet....got caught...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL. I 2 giv d episode 10/10..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mechantefille

Amruta

I totally agree with you Amruta, I really enjoyed todays episode & so so so so loved Geet, she was amazing. Loved the whole interaction between Maan and Geet, his desperation (enjoyed his battle with himself) and our Sherni Khurana was at her best........she's gonna give our munda a tough time resisting her.

Frankly speaking I didn't realize there were BD's was so lost in Maan and Geet's expressions and the magic of their together moments. I have no criticism only praise for yesterday episode and for Maan and Geet. 

And I agree with you Geet absolutely shined in yesterdays episode, she was great.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleAmoureux

9staroneserials IF-Dazzler
9staroneserials
9staroneserials

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9staroneserials

I too lovd d episode....Its amazin how can cvs carry on episodes without a lead effortlessly...ClapClapClapClapClap...May b somebody is disturbd by d BDs ...but 2 tell u d truth one cant even recognize d BDs.....untill dey know dat GC or DD has gone out sumwere .....My parents r also crazy fans of Geet like me .....But dey dint feel anything abt d BDs....dey hav no idea dat it was don with BDs....The normal audience ......I mean d TV ones do notice it.....My father & mother lovd d episode.....I lovd it 2 ....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap My parents were laughing d hell out wen both maan & geet....got caught...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL. I 2 giv d episode 10/10..

o lovd d episode....Its amazin how can cvs carry on episodes without a lead effortlessly...ClapClapClapClapClap...May b somebody is disturbd by d BDs ...but 2 tell u d truth one cant even recognize d BDs.....untill dey know dat GC or DD has gone out sumwere .....My parents r also crazy fans of Geet like me .....But dey dint feel anything abt d BDs....dey hav no idea dat it was don with BDs....The normal audience ......I mean d TV ones do not notice it.....My father & mother lovd d episode.....I lovd it 2 ....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap My parents were laughing d hell out wen both maan & geet....got caught...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL. I 2 giv d episode 10/10..

Oops ma mistake .....sorry...Tv audience do not notice d BDs.
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
CHEERS TO YOU MRS. MAAN S K: LETS LOOK BEYOND BD's (eventhough its definitely uncomfortable)

Geet  is a watershed in Telly world and is begining to become a 'a pop culture touchstone' that reflects the socio-economic mileu of India.  Geet rebels against convention. But something has gone terribly wrong.  Now she is rebeling against the virgin nature of Maan Singh Khurrana.   I am now asking "how long will this silly attitude of MSK continue".  He's reduced to a living symbol of Virginity Controlled  whereas he should be the Lion Heart and Lion Masculinity uncontrolled. 

This marriage, the mega event of Telly's starone serial, has somehow made MSK very uncomfortable with his own sexuality.  Now for ages we will remember an iconic move by Geet to seduce Mr. MSK.  I would'nt be surprised if this MAAN asks darling Geet "Are you trying to seduce me?". And that would be a laugh for times.

The reality of an Arjun-Annie equation gone wrong has to be showcased soon.  With a tremendous and powerful Geet up in arms against Arjun and his pack of lies. Throw in hot, sensual, seductive romance between the leads, and voila we would have a fabulous serial on the move.   Indeed.  Annie is portraying a young woman in love quite comfortably and on an emotional high; well played out.

Its time to pack in a lot more than this play of wilting romance - add to it the changing socio-culture milieu of India, the context of female struggles against honor killings, irreverence among the youth, peaking of the culture of revenge and business ruthlessness, sexual liberation and a growing disenchantment among young against straight-jacket ethos etc. all of which would have darling Geet start a 'Womens Desk' of her own.

Now that Geet is entrenched in our hearts and minds, it should attain a cult status, and not beat about the bush with weak romance and weak storyline.

Cheers.
mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Agreee Amruta.. A very nice episode..  Thumbs Up

The best thing about today episode was my Princess's dance.. Awww... Day Dreaming So damn cute...  Exactly like a carefree bird who wants to fly... Lifes bitter experiences may have slowed her down but she knows exactly what she wants and how she needs to achieve those... Embarrassed

it was so sweet and carefree n free-spirited...like a nymph in the woods...she didn't even feel embarrassed to dance...cuz she was only dancing in front of her husband who she would never hide anything from and could just be herself and express her happiness....I think the dance also showed her inner desires that she's in a romantic mood and no amount of sensible talks will stop her from being in that mood....it was a sort of katharsis....she was happy and she was displaying it.....finally khush hain aur koi bandish nahi toh main naachoongi. (Even the SBS segment...woh kitna dil khol ke dance kar rahi thi...no wonder she got more dance time than GuruLOL)Muahhh...love u Drashti.

And I loved the matter of fact way she seduced her hubby...it was so clear ...ur my husband, I love u, I want you and I'm gonna  be clear n forthright n tell u what I feel...I'm so not embarrassed to make that clear to u. fantastic...CVs.....bigbigBIG jhappis.Hug

I'm loving Geet's charecter more and more each day.. Its a refreshing change from what all the female leads have been shown till date on Tellyword.  Very practical and close to reality. Not the Bali ka bakra types... Or rather Sati Savitri types... Dead Who are easily bogged down and  Who ready to sacrifice anything and everything in the name of relationships, khandaan etc etc.... Also Dadi' and Geets bond is something very different..  A treasure for me... Embarrassed

Goes without saying my respect for Drashti as an actress increases leaps and bounds each day... Her epxressions these days just leave me in awe...  Blushing Wanting to see her more and more... Day Dreaming

Gurmeet too is doing justice to his charectar and portraying Maan's delima excellently. He and Drashti sure are gem of actors but Maans actions are torturing me more than maybe Geet. Why is so difficult for him to open his mouth and talk? Cry

Anyways folks be warned...  Ouch I'm very sure there is certainly going to be a big Dhamaka towards the end of the week.. Don't ask me what cause i don't know don't ask me how cause its just my intuition Confused

Azmaa......it's like I dreamed about those words and you penned them down...cho chweet.....everyday i come home exhausted from wrk n them it just takes a look at Geet/Drashti to get my mood back. 
Muah.

I too feel there'll be a dhamaka, tho I dont want a dhamaka...I want a solid pacifying realization.....n then a more understanding couple. 

AS for ur second post....exactly...just when it's a night scene that ppl want Drashu n Guru in one frame...pehle kisi dhyaan main nahi aata...we keep harping on the amazing chemistry they share...but we never realize that they can deliver the exact same thing even when the other isn't around.(I think us sane creatures pay more attention to the feel of the show rather than the technical aspect.)

They (GC DD) dont even have the exact same vibe that Drashti shared with her DMG co-stars or even with Abhinav....or so it seems to me. I'm loving Drashti, I'm loving the bold n open Geet and the lovely new avataar the show has taken post shaadi.....it's getting back to the old flavour it had. 

it's sweet, cheerful, mastikhor, badmaash n altogether loveable...cute, the adjective just go on.

@Al,
Babe...ki vaddiya post likhe tussi....Maan gaye.
I know...after I had made the poll, I never expected to get my khwaaish so soon. LOL...not that I'm complaining....hell, no!! 

TALK freaking Bout IT....Geet/Drashti doesn't need a negligee to look hot...woh to purane seedhe saadhe kapdo main hi bombshell hain...SBS video for example. Make up ki bhi zaroorat nahi.
It's her innocence that takes my breath away...hats off to CVs n Drashti for that..

U know I was looking thru old DMG scenes of her n Mayank...n it just goes to show how a colourful loud creature like DD has turned the oomph quotient down so well n played a simple seedhi quiet (!!!)  thing like Geet. 
ur second post gets a second opinion.

@ Kay...babe, sometimes we just move on the same parallel train of thought...so as they say, gr8 minds....Wink

@9staroneserials....
totally get u babe...so agree.

@ Param n Pammi....yay...loved ur posts. cheers to that thought.
smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged

fed up of complaints negativity in forums and facebook against guru without his fault

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

CHEERS TO YOU MRS. MAAN S K: LETS LOOK BEYOND BD's (eventhough its definitely uncomfortable)

Geet  is a watershed in Telly world and is begining to become a 'a pop culture touchstone' that reflects the socio-economic mileu of India.  Geet rebels against convention. But something has gone terribly wrong.  Now she is rebeling against the virgin nature of Maan Singh Khurrana.   I am now asking "how long will this silly attitude of MSK continue".  He's reduced to a living symbol of Virginity Controlled  whereas he should be the Lion Heart and Lion Masculinity uncontrolled. 

This marriage, the mega event of Telly's starone serial, has somehow made MSK very uncomfortable with his own sexuality.  Now for ages we will remember an iconic move by Geet to seduce Mr. MSK.  I would'nt be surprised if this MAAN asks darling Geet "Are you trying to seduce me?". And that would be a laugh for times.

The reality of an Arjun-Annie equation gone wrong has to be showcased soon.  With a tremendous and powerful Geet up in arms against Arjun and his pack of lies. Throw in hot, sensual, seductive romance between the leads, and voila we would have a fabulous serial on the move.   Indeed.  Annie is portraying a young woman in love quite comfortably and on an emotional high; well played out.

Its time to pack in a lot more than this play of wilting romance - add to it the changing socio-culture milieu of India, the context of female struggles against honor killings, irreverence among the youth, peaking of the culture of revenge and business ruthlessness, sexual liberation and a growing disenchantment among young against straight-jacket ethos etc. all of which would have darling Geet start a 'Womens Desk' of her own.

Now that Geet is entrenched in our hearts and minds, it should attain a cult status, and not beat about the bush with weak romance and weak storyline.

Cheers.

OMG hear hear....

''Virginity controlled''...LMAO

WOw how d'you write so well? 
sexy post huh...make a separate post with this write up...it deserves and applause. And I do agree....Geet has achieved cult status...quite like shows like Remix, n DMG and Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if Geet does induce the creation of a Women's Desk.....something I'd look fwd to and be proud of..this thought needs to be propagated , babe.

I have to say the Annie Arjun track seems a bit floppy n weak-boned....it needs brushing up...but honestly, I'm enjoying the current track so much that I can't spare a thought to their track.

It's time people stopped cursing their track n begging the CVs to get rid of their characters. Lets face it, they're here to stay...they have a lot of potential n will eventually do good. 

I don't wanna see the old sehmi hui Geet...so LOVING this bold new Geet...even if it means the same boldness in every aspect of life...even the confrontation of Arjun...wish Annie'd confide in her.

gr8 post. ....iska separate thread bana jaldi. I'll b the 1st one liking it.Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

Go to top