Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Bhaad main jaaye complaints (Page 3)

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kyphfanz

completely disagree...it was pathetic..it was irritating to the eyes, bcaz we couldnt see them together on screen.

Im surprised anyone liked it :O

WEll one question.. No offences... Did nay one notice body doubles were used just before the bachelor party episodes also... Just where Maan tells Geet he likes her gundagardi... That entire scene was done with Maans BD's PLZ watch the entire sequence carefully and the next episode again  where the Girls have their party.... all scenes of Geet on table for truth and Dare were done with BD's !!! Drashti was present for dance with Dadi....  That  time i saw no posts on BD's Infact so many episodes.. I can spot but i did not mind that...

But may be the editing then was too good to be noticed.... But i feel its not the editing it is the fact that we did  knew that GC is probably gonna take a break ... And hence everyone has become so conscious and vigilant the you can easily spot the BD's...  Come on guyz these actors and the crew members are humans after all.... I agree Maneet's intensity is on a different level when both are doing the scene in  single frame but don't we agree that we go a wonderful wedding sequence followed by a mini SR.. Ab is sab ke baad itna to break banta hai yaar....  Wink

No offenses guyz.. Just my POV Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefillepickachu

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
the body doubles didnt bother me because for the most part you couldnt tell...the close ups were awesome...i mean come on...lets be reasonable...we got such fabulous episodes these past 2-3 weeks...aaj tohda sa bd use kiya toh....kaunsi badi baath hai...im with you yaar...10/10...

JAZ

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleAmoureuxpickachu

kyphfanz IF-Dazzler
kyphfanz
kyphfanz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

completely disagree...it was pathetic..it was irritating to the eyes, bcaz we couldnt see them together on screen.

WEll one question.. No offences... Did nay one notice body doubles were used just before the bachelor party episodes also... Just where Maan tells Geet he likes her gundagardi... That entire scene was done with Maans BD's PLZ watch the entire sequence carefully and the next episode again  where the Girls have their party.... all scenes of Geet on table for truth and Dare were done with BD's !!! Drashti was present for dance with Dadi....  That  time i saw no posts on BD's Infact so many episodes.. I can spot but i did not mind that...

But may be the editing then was too good to be noticed.... But i feel its not the editing it is the fact that we did  knew that GC is probably gonna take a break ... And hence everyone has become so conscious and vigilant the you can easily spot the BD's...  Come on guyz these actors and the crew members are humans after all.... I agree Maneet's intensity is on a different level when both are doing the scene in  single frame but don't we agree that we go a wonderful wedding sequence followed by a mini SR.. Ab is sab ke baad itna to break banta hai yaar....  Wink

if you go check the scene, it was beautifully edited.. Plz go and check tonight episode again and thn compare.
the point is not the use of BD- they can use it- BUT why now a days, we all have been waiting for the after marriage scene..the anticipation was very high..the story writer also did a good job in writing the scene but what Sucked --easy guess--- we didnt have the pair together on screen!! No fair- I would call this period a'golden moment' and they missed it...

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
I agree with u!!!
I love today's episode.
10/10!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

if you go check the scene, it was beautifully edited.. Plz go and check tonight episode again and thn compare.
the point is not the use of BD- they can use it- BUT why now a days, we all have been waiting for the after marriage scene..the anticipation was very high..the story writer also did a good job in writing the scene but what Sucked --easy guess--- we didnt have the pair together on screen!! No fair- I would call this period a'golden moment' and they missed it...

AGree dear.. Fine but my question is marriage to abhi hui ha na... So they have go ample of time for all the after marriage scene. Probably thats the reason why they are shwing Maan staying away from Geet... So when they are again back fully they can have all the romantic sequences.. My only question is one episode with BD's and why so much of fuss on the forum...

Besides even with BD's i guess DD and GC did a fantastic job. I would again stick to what i said its not the editing its the subconscious mind why you can easily spot the BDs else everyone is so mesmerised watchig DD and GC act.... that the same BD's were not even looked at or noticed...

mechantefille

kyphfanz IF-Dazzler
kyphfanz
kyphfanz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

AGree dear.. Fine but my question is marriage to abhi hui ha na... So they have go ample of time for all the after marriage scene. Probably thats the reason why they are shwing Maan staying away from Geet... So when they are again back fully they can have all the romantic sequences.. My only question is one episode with BD's and why so much of fuss on the forum...

Besides even with BD's i guess DD and GC did a fantastic job. I would again stick to what i said its not the editing its the subconscious mind why you can easily spot the BDs else everyone is so mesmerised watchig DD and GC act.... that the same BD's were not even looked at or noticed...
[/QUOTE]

yar the problem is that soon some twist will come up- these few episodes were suppose to be funfilled ,no tension wala epi..they just runied it for me..by 'They' i mean- the entire Geet Team..
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Mechantfille:Smile

I loved the episode tooWink.  Actually I get under the lead actors' skins that I too just ignore the BD's, till someone points out the 'trappings of deceit' unintentional ofcourse, like using the BD's.  Then my spirits go wild and I sayAngry to the CVs.

Hey You and I had suggested in one of UR  posts -Heart entry of the seductive Geet and we got it but in an '18 year old's style of liberated joy (the dance) and ofcourse on a more serious note a SEDUCTION in the most amorous of places - the bathroom - (I had suggested, like so many, for that in Utopia's post) if not the bed.  I even like the fact that she adds to the innocence of not seducing him thru a negligee (as other posts had requested) while dancing, after all they are married and she could bare down to the minimum, or drape a towel or bathrobe with just innerwear while in the bathroom.  This girl Geet has all that it takes, good looks to unnerve MSK to no end her coy innocence that turns the passion on full time. 

Cheers my friend.  I will Reserve the rest of the space to add to ur post after I return from my on-call of duty.  Constraints of time.....

Loads of luv.

Edited by lovetheserial - 28 January 2011 at 2:26am

mechantefille

mahi246 IF-Dazzler
mahi246
mahi246

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
i love dis epi..........Thumbs UpClap

mechantefille

Go to top