India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Bhaad main jaaye complaints (Page 2)

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Amruta dear..Smile..very well said..Thumbs Up.I tooo loved today's episode...it was soooo cute....the bed-fight about light on/off....Geet's dance was soooooo innocent & trying to tempt MAAN....Embarrassed to join her....her expecting a kiss....Embarrassed....Her Bathroom trick was tooo gooodddd....trying to get what she wants....She made it Prettttyyyy clear what were  her intentions....kab kisi ko toh initiative lena hi hoga....Wink...Go Sherni Go....Grab Ur Sher....

Sher ki haalat ke baare mein kya kahoon ....bechaara...yeh baby ka drama kuch zyaada ho raha hai....I think Saturday ko Geet ko reason pata chalega....CVs please just have them consult the ORIGINAL doctor & let them JUST DO IT....Wink

U know it wud b really interesting to watch the bathroom masti When MAAN initiates it...I mean after everything is clear....he now jsut wants to have his Sherni & doesn't leave any opportunity in doing that....Haiiii...Embarrassed...CVs please do give us such intense passionate scenes where MAAN is intiating....

Tumne sunna nahi maine kya kaha, koi rukawat nahi chahiye mujhe....Wink

I did notice GC's BD here & there BUT IGNORED them & enjoyed the episode instead...it was a nice cute episode....Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtibangaloresmechantefilleAmoureuxpickachu

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Aww Param yeah I so agree...sab clear hone ke baad we want sexy scenes enough to steam up that big bathroom of theirs.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtiAbsoluv

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PGirn

Originally posted by delhigirl

Originally posted by delhigirl

check my POV

Kay

I 100% agree with you. I thoroughly enjoyed today's episode. It was funny and entertaining. Drashti did an amazing job. I also felt That GC showed his oscillation between desire for her and then throwing cold water on his emotions quite well. Poor guy, he has my sympathy. His adorable wife is totally giving in and he has to control himself. even though geet is getting disappointment , she can show her love fully. He can't even do that as he is scared to lose control and hurt her.

And I agree, I did not notice any body doubles. I actually never do because I am focussing to much on the GC/DD expressions.

I have nothing to say that is contradictory to your POV. But I will also say that we are getting these fun scenes only because maan has not come clean with geet. Once he does, I am sure things will bea little serious. So till then I will enjoy maneet moments.

My scoring 10/10

kay

me too! me too! busy looking at them! Smile

DItto...both to Kay n Pam.

I can't take my eyes off their faces. they emote so freaking well.
Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
though I would have loved if they would not have used Body doubles for Maaneet scenes,but anyways I still found the episode very nice and Drashti definately rocked so totally agree with you on that!

mechantefilleAbsoluv

ManneetFAN Senior Member
ManneetFAN
ManneetFAN

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

totally agree...today the episode was very nice....nice mix of love passion masti and small nok jhok teasing etc etc....i wont say i didnt noticed the BD but overall the episode worked for me....I loved it...9/10 .....

Best part was geet...she looks so beautiful ....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtimechantefilleAbsoluv

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Agreee Amruta.. A very nice episode..  Thumbs Up

The best thing about today episode was my Princess's dance.. Awww... Day Dreaming So damn cute...  Exactly like a carefree bird who wants to fly... Lifes bitter experiences may have slowed her down but she knows exactly what she wants and how she needs to achieve those... Embarrassed

I'm loving Geet's charecter more and more each day.. Its a refreshing change from what all the female leads have been shown till date on Tellyword.  Very practical and close to reality. Not the Bali ka bakra types... Or rather Sati Savitri types... Dead Who are easily bogged down and  Who ready to sacrifice anything and everything in the name of relationships, khandaan etc etc.... Also Dadi' and Geets bond is something very different..  A treasure for me... Embarrassed

Goes without saying my respect for Drashti as an actress increases leaps and bounds each day... Her epxressions these days just leave me in awe...  Blushing Wanting to see her more and more... Day Dreaming

Gurmeet too is doing justice to his charectar and portraying Maan's delima excellently. He and Drashti sure are gem of actors but Maans actions are torturing me more than maybe Geet. Why is so difficult for him to open his mouth and talk? Cry

Anyways folks be warned...  Ouch I'm very sure there is certainly going to be a big Dhamaka towards the end of the week.. Don't ask me what cause i don't know don't ask me how cause its just my intuition Confused

Edited by Azmatazz - 27 January 2011 at 12:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtimechantefilleAbsoluvpickachu

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Seriously ....... I overlooked everything & enjoyed the epi completely. Precap is so funny. kal ke epi mein khub maza ayega.Wink

mechantefilleAbsoluv

kyphfanz IF-Dazzler
kyphfanz
kyphfanz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
completely disagree...it was pathetic..it was irritating to the eyes, bcaz we couldnt see them together on screen.

Im surprised anyone liked it :O

Go to top