India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Bhaad main jaaye complaints

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Yeh kya sab logo ki complaints chalu hai?

Today's show was spectacular..awesome, mindblowing,thrilling,breathtaking,endearing,adorable,sexy,heartwarming,funny heartwarming,funny and just FANTASTIC

it gets a complete 10/10!!!

WHo the hell even noticed the BDs ya...the episode was so sweet....actually sweet like Mishti.  HeartThumbs Up

The dance Geet did all alone was so innocent...typical of what an 18yr old would do...it just shows how young the bride is and how she's just expressing her happiness. the music was also perfect.Hug

Loved the entire sofa thing....cud just imagine several posts springing up saying, ''Ekta Kapoor creative make Maan Sleep On Sofa-Typical''ROFL ...But he's explained so well as to why he's on the sofa...n when Geet wakes up he explains to her too....it was so cute.

I have to say I loved Drashti even more today ,cuz she acted so well, my heart went out to her.Big jhappis for u GeetHug. If u feel bad that Maan is staying away frm her n curbing his feelings, then I think Geet is also in the very same boat. Infact more cuz this is wat she'd been waiting for n he's not giving her any reason at all. He expression was so plain to see...the disappointment, the hurt, rejection, sadness. Drashti u've outdone ur self. I only wish u'd read all the post we make in ur honour. Star

Loved Geet taking initiative. she's acted so well...and I have to say she looked ethereal today..all the scenes...she dazzled me...Main bewakoofon jaise mooh khol ke usse ghoore jaa rahi thi..An I'm just a fan who isn't even gay... (LOL)..bechaare Maan par kya guzarti hogi kya pata.Apne hi patni  ke paas nahi jaa paa raha ...I feel u dude, u have our sympathy.

the show was beautiful....loved it frm start to finish!
Amruta

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

amara7374zainah320KamalikaGkdg129ManneetFANPGirnneha1779Crazy_Sohageet261Nandita5maaneet_piscesanshimanshiSATHYA88kumari3huny.thebestcool_gal17bhabhamahi246lovetheserialsindu_gurtiveil_of_rosesSidra.WDoJinAyesha05EBassobangalores.Lina.EchoesofpassionKyunkiImafandrdee142rani-luckiBul3jnawazAbsoluvAmoureuxmaaniqrajasraj123pickachuInfinitedreams-Nightingale-Giraffidaemisty85blackb28

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
i loved it too. maan is so dramatic over not being bale to touch her. i am just too bz laughing at his dramatic status.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnmechantefilleAbsoluvInfinitedreams

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
TODAY EPI IS AWESOME ,SUPERBBBBBBBBBBB BUT MANEET KI DB NAHINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN,ITNE KHOOBSURAT SCENE MAIN TU NAHIN CHALE GA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Lovely post!
agree with every word!

esp what u said abt a typical dance 18yr would do! love the music too!

and ur prediction abt possible upcoming post hahaha..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleAbsoluvpickachu

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
check my POV

Kay

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

check my POV

Kay

I 100% agree with you. I thoroughly enjoyed today's episode. It was funny and entertaining. Drashti did an amazing job. I also felt That GC showed his oscillation between desire for her and then throwing cold water on his emotions quite well. Poor guy, he has my sympathy. His adorable wife is totally giving in and he has to control himself. even though geet is getting disappointment , she can show her love fully. He can't even do that as he is scared to lose control and hurt her.

And I agree, I did not notice any body doubles. I actually never do because I am focussing to much on the GC/DD expressions.

I have nothing to say that is contradictory to your POV. But I will also say that we are getting these fun scenes only because maan has not come clean with geet. Once he does, I am sure things will bea little serious. So till then I will enjoy maneet moments.

My scoring 10/10

kay

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abina03bangaloresmechantefillepickachu

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

check my POV

Kay

I 100% agree with you. I thoroughly enjoyed today's episode. It was funny and entertaining. Drashti did an amazing job. I also felt That GC showed his oscillation between desire for her and then throwing cold water on his emotions quite well. Poor guy, he has my sympathy. His adorable wife is totally giving in and he has to control himself. even though geet is getting disappointment , she can show her love fully. He can't even do that as he is scared to lose control and hurt her.

And I agree, I did not notice any body doubles. I actually never do because I am focussing to much on the GC/DD expressions.

I have nothing to say that is contradictory to your POV. But I will also say that we are getting these fun scenes only because maan has not come clean with geet. Once he does, I am sure things will bea little serious. So till then I will enjoy maneet moments.

My scoring 10/10

kay

me too! me too! busy looking at them! Smile

summi16 Groupbie
summi16
summi16

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Loved Drashti's parts only. SHE IS JUST MINDBLOWING

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtimechantefille

Go to top