India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's revenge is complete!

kuttapu Goldie
kuttapu
kuttapu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Viren does not know that his revenge is already complete. What I mean is Sid received his punishment for the things he did intentionally or unintentionally in his saath janams by marrying Divya and getting a MIL like HL!!LOLLOL Viren should stop  his plans for revenge now!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandshana_83Pia9celestaediyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuOmshanti1111_Namita_

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I agree with u,  But I feel sorry for Divya she also has all the right to get love,  tough she tends to become selfish,  But am sure when she comes to know the sacrifice Nivi did for her she will change,  and will try to keep Sidharth Happy,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83kuttapu

kuttapu Goldie
kuttapu
kuttapu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

I agree with u,  But I feel sorry for Divya she also has all the right to get love,  tough she tends to become selfish,  But am sure when she comes to know the sacrifice Nivi did for her she will change,  and will try to keep Sidharth Happy,

I feel bad for Divya too sometimes. This post was written on a funny note. One of the most painful feeling is that of unrequited love..especially when you get married to that person. But it is  not very easy to sympathies with Divya when she treats Nivi like dirt. Divya entered into marriage knowing that Sid doesn't love her. But it is true that she did not know that he is in love with someone else. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandshana_83Omshanti1111

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttapu

I feel bad for Divya too sometimes. This post was written on a funny note. One of the most painful feeling is that of unrequited love..especially when you get married to that person. But it is  not very easy to sympathies with Divya when she treats Nivi like dirt. Divya entered into marriage knowing that Sid doesn't love her. But it is true that she did not know that he is in love with someone else. 

Yes U r right,  even I feel sorry for Divya each and every Human being wants love from her husband and if ur husband does not reciprocate it hurts a lot,  Specially CC poisoning Divya's ears continiously she started seeing things which were not true,  But am sure she is not bad at heart,  only thing is that she is surrounded with people like CC and HL.  though I feel Divya will be happy only with Sidharth and Sidharth should be with her and take care of her after all he has married her, 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Viren does not need to do anything...
as a member had wriiten before, that if he gets a wife like Divya,he will either kill himself or kill the wifeROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83kuttapudiyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

as a member had wriiten before, that if he gets a wife like Divya,he will either kill himself or kill the wifeROFL

In a way u r right,  as both are killing each other everyday,  wat could be a bigger punishment than getting a wife like Divya who constantly keeps nagging ,  Sid tries his best to keep DD happy but she is blinded with jealousy/  Viren should actually Pity on Sidharth and let him be in peace as he has lost his peace of mind ever since DD has come in his life

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83kuttapu

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

In a way u r right,  as both are killing each other everyday,  wat could be a bigger punishment than getting a wife like Divya who constantly keeps nagging ,  Sid tries his best to keep DD happy but she is blinded with jealousy/  Viren should actually Pity on Sidharth and let him be in peace as he has lost his peace of mind ever since DD has come in his life
and has to live with Divya throughout his lifeLOL..this is called "life time imprisonment"LOL..staying true to marriage.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandshana_83kuttapudiyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Yes iss se badi saza kya ho sakti hai,  to live with a person in jail,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top