27th January Written Update

Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

The Episode starts with the press and Arohi coming to see Arjun.A girl ask to Arjun are not u ashamed of leaving ur wife on the road?Arjun says u guys listened her but now u have to listen me and the reason.Arjun says its true that i left her in the middle of the road but the reason is that its been 7 days since our wedding but my wife has never come close to me and she did not even kiss me so i was upset.The girl of the press says u ar right and ask to Arohi the reason about that?Arohi tell there was a reason behind that too as Dadi gave a ring to him to gave it to me but he din't so how can i come closer to him.The people of the press says that we have a solution,they says to Arjun to give the ring to Arohi and to Arohi to kiss Arjun.Arohi wanted to says something but the press doens't let her says anything.Arjun has a smile and he gave the ring to Arohi.Arohi tells the press that its between husband and wife u guys go.Arjun says to Arohi that i gave u ring but u forget to give me something.Arohi says i don't remember and leave.

Romit was going but Sanchit comes from the back and ask to Romit what is he doing here?Romit says i came here to give the letter of Bhabhi as Dadi told me.Romit says i have to go home as if Mom comes to know that i came here she is going to be very angry.Sanchit says so u are scared of ur Mom and Dadi.Romit says u aren't?Sanchit says no and someone calls Sanchit from the back.Sanchit takes Romit and goes away.Romit says thats surely ur mom right?Romit try to says to Sanchit that how will i propose to Simi and they both get closer.Tyaji and Bua comes and they saw this.They both thinks there is something between them.Arjun dadi is praying and saying that i got the plan ready but just make them fell in love again.Someone enters the room and saw all the things that Dadi has prepared.She wears the ring and Arjun comes and he see its Gauri.Gauri ask to Arjun what are u doing in my room?Arjun says i should ask u this.Gauri says its my room 109 and Arjun says its 106.Gauri says what happened if the room is wrong but the person is right and she hugs Arjun but Arjun pushes hr away.

Gauri try to hug Arjun again saying we have met after long time but Arjun try to moves her away.At the reception,Arohi ask for room 106 and Rajveer comes there too and they both hug each other.Rajveer ask what are u doing here?Arohi says Dadi have sent us for honeymoon and Rajveer says even me i came here for holidays with Gauri.They both start to walk towards the room.Arohi hears that Arjun is talking with a girl inside the room and says to Rajveer lets call the press and expose Arjun here.Rajveer goes to bring the press and Arohi outside the room start yelling at Arjun and start saying bad words to the girl that is inside.Arjun goes to open the door but Gauri stops him.Rajveer comes with the reporters and Arohi tells them that today u guys will found how cheap Arjun Singhania is.Gauri touches the feet of Arjun saying him to not open the door.Arjun goes and tells to Arohi to comg inside but she doens't.Arjun then take Arohi hand and bring her to the room.Aorhi saw Gauri in inside and is shocked to see her.Gauri says i came here as i was mistaken about the room.

Arjun says that i will go and tell to them that Aluwhalia damaad is with Aluwhalia bahu in the same room.Aorhi stops Arjun and says u can't do this.Arjun says i won't let anyone know outside that i am here with Gauri but u have to do as i will tell u.Arohi and Arjun come outside.Arohi tells to the reporter that there was no one in the room and there is no one in Arjun life except me.Arohi says i do all these things and plzz don't take them seriously especialy my Rajveer chachu.Arohi says this news should be on the top of the headlines tomorrow.The reporters leave and Rajveer leaves too.Arjun opens the door and Gauri leaves too.Gauri goes behind Rajveer and says i was looking for u where were u?Rajveer says lets go.Arjun and Arohi goes inside and Arjun says how did u like our first day of honeymoon.Arjun says u have 2 options,we can think about stuff u wll enjoy or go home tomorrow morning.Arohi says don't be soo happy that u have won this time.Arjun laughs and Arohi says ur laughing.Arjun says whenever i look at ur face i start laughing and leaves.Arohi says i'll teach u a lesson very soon as i just need to know what will hurt u the most!

Precap:Arjun is on top of Arohi and says that today i want to forget who i am and who you are for tonight and they both gets closer.

Use Like Button!
Edited by Sallu_King - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx 4 the update
was there a precap in today's epi?
Sallu_King thumbnail
I have add the precap guys!
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
oh..thanx!!...hayee wat a precap...❤️...😍
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank uu dearr for thee updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx for the update........
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
thankz alot....missed todays epi 😭....was desperately waiting for the update...
hanane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you sooooooooooo much for the update  😊
Minionite thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Great episode today.
Sallu_King thumbnail
Thanx 4 the comments guys!