India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Rajveer's death approching?

RamanIshita Senior Member
RamanIshita
RamanIshita

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

If Gauri can push Arjun's sister..which is an attempt to murder by the way....she can also kill Rajveer once he finds out the truth.

The psycho she is..I wouldn't be surprised if it so happens that Rajveer finds out the truth and is going to tell Arohi and arrest Gauri, but Gauri kills him before anybody finds out....DeadDead

And what if Arjun gets blamed for his death...Crybecause he comes there to see what happened. This better not happen. Maybe I'm just overthinking things a lil..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14pakiranisheetal6-X-NeeNee-X-

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Arjun better not be blamed for it if it does happen, I dont want Rajveer to die!! :(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-maankigeet4everrani-luckiwida

RamanIshita Senior Member
RamanIshita
RamanIshita

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratilal22192

Arjun better not be blamed for it if it does happen, I dont want Rajveer to die!! :(

I don't want anything negative to happen..especially to my arjunOuch..but it's kekta's show so you never know. Sleepy
tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I dont wan this.
-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by phatbunny01

If Gauri can push Arjun's sister..which is an attempt to murder by the way....she can also kill Rajveer once he finds out the truth.

The psycho she is..I wouldn't be surprised if it so happens that Rajveer finds out the truth and is going to tell Arohi and arrest Gauri, but Gauri kills him before anybody finds out....DeadDead

And what if Arjun gets blamed for his death...Crybecause he comes there to see what happened. This better not happen. Maybe I'm just overthinking things a lil..

Yep.. You are.. Its okay.. Hopefully nothing like this will happen.. Though it is a possibility.. But we wont think about it! Lol

Lets jist enjoy the Arjuhi moments for the time being! Big smile

But yep! Gauri is a complete PSYCHO! And I wouldnt be surprised if she did something like that too!
yuvi_ashi Goldie
yuvi_ashi
yuvi_ashi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
i personally think that rajveer is going to be our savior. he's going to find out the truth and everything. and since he's a cop and so headstrong, i don;t think guari will be able to do anything. either way, when arjun and arohi find out about her, that's going to be one good day :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
I hope not, I am hoping Gauri's truth is exposed. She can't continually get away with her actions, eventually someone will catch her. I hope Rajveer doesn't die or worse I hope Arjun is not blamed for it!

-X-NeeNee-X-

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
i will be mega ticked if rajveer dies.. tho i watch this show for arjohi.. i love rajveer's character... he reminds me somewhat of me... and if he dies w/o uncovering the truth.. i will cry!

-X-NeeNee-X-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index