Poll Choice
Login To Vote
nivedha_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys i want to know that in todays episode naitik stand on akshi's side😳
i think he was right😊but somebody think he was wrong😕
so plssssssss choose ur opinion and tell me the reason😊
i think that baisa and dj were overacting😡 what do u think guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

as a husband.. he was rite.. damn good.. but as the son of the house.. he was not.. he shud hav said wat he wanted to more subtly.. bua ji was apologetic of wat she did.. uske bad naitik shudn't hav sed "ab kshama mangne se kya hoga".. dat was a bit rude.. he was defending akshara.. dat is all fyn.. but.. he shud hav kept in mind ki he's talking to sum1 huz lyk a mother-figure to him..
manisshaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlight08

as a husband.. he was rite.. damn good.. but as the son of the house.. he was not.. he shud hav said wat he wanted to more subtly.. bua ji was apologetic of wat she did.. uske bad naitik shudn't hav sed "ab kshama mangne se kya hoga".. dat was a bit rude.. he was defending akshara.. dat is all fyn.. but.. he shud hav kept in mind ki he's talking to sum1 huz lyk a mother-figure to him..

she wasn't apologetic 4 wt she said but she felt bad 4 insulting the guests n that too when they were gone so naitik was all correct
Originally posted by: manisshaa

she wasn't apologetic 4 wt she said but she felt bad 4 insulting the guests n that too when they were gone so naitik was all correct

wat matters is ki baisa did feel that she was wrong.. it was wen naitik arugued with her that she sed ki i wont apologise..
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
as a husband he stood by her wife
vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
natik is wright baisa was totally out of line
ilovesarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Naitik was definitely rite 😛😛 he stood up for his wife👏👏 wats rong with dat? 😕
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
he was completely right
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
can't say..when he started speaking i was happy..but certain things he said were offending...like he asked baisa to apologize..baisa of course crossed her limits but naitik should have let daddaji talk to her.....daddaji and baisa both said that whatever happened was not good...like kamudi said, he cud have said it in a subtle way...and then, there weren't many punch lines given to him..pehle toh i feel ke akshara will have to accept her share of mistakes in nandini's life.....even now, she and naitik must stay out of it and let elders do their job..let them talk to nandini and discuss the problem.....akshara is certainly not responsible for what nandini did now..after marriage, she's not able to adjust with her in laws..akshara never interfered in her life after marriage toh there, she must not take any blame....what has happened has happened..naitik cannot deny that he too was very much upset with akshara's doing related to nandini...baisa was abs right there....and the current proble, he doesn't know the whole story toh before doing that, he shouldn't have spoken up..and then , his tone was just not right !