Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral 27/01/2011 - WILL TA 1.0 become TA 0.0? (Page 3)

serials2010 Senior Member
serials2010
serials2010

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sandz for the update!  T&T were lovely today - their chemistry is just awesome - the director knows that he has a winner with his pair so once in a while he throws these moments in and manages to keep us hooked - Otherwise think about it is there any other reason for us to watch this serial?? 

Lavs proves again and again that she is selfish to the core - How dare she usupuethify to TA about Deepa - Is she not aware that each and every word that Deepa spoke to her was true - Really disgusting character!  Charu and GW no words to express their deviousness - I hope TA does not go to Deepa and fight with her - if so he will start alienating all his supporters one by one - This will infact also have a flow on effect to Deepa's and Thuls's relationship. 

Anand the creep is slowly winning over Kanagu and poisoning his mind - TA watch out!! Joseph will be the next target .....

By the way how does TA know that chocolate cake is Charu's favourite - Idhellam romba overpa - romba avasiyumaa -  indha charuoda paythiam ippove mutthipochu - TA do not encourage her unnecessarily - Indha amma chocolate cakelendu onga kuda thirumana vazhkaye odu kanavu kaana aarambichiduvanga - indha torture ellam engalala paaka mudiyathu!!

Edited by serials2010 - 27 January 2011 at 5:39pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaautumnsconcertoRanu.sand14TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update Sandy...u lucked out for the first part! Big smile

Wow, TA is really an A+ hubby! Thumbs Up  But how can such a sweet person be the biggest moron in the world when it comes to everything else in life...really, I felt like smashing the cake piece in his face! Why didn't you take your wife to see your mom and Lavs..is Thulasi not done her exams yet?!?
This guilt he has towards Charu is really irritating as it's making him be a better friend to Charu and obviously Charu will take it as more than friendship.

But I was ROFL when GW said Charu had a vellai manasu...Madam, just because she wears vellai clothes and talks softly isn't a sign of being an angel LOL TA has a strong relationship with Deepa as he views her like a sister so I don't think he will think bad of her so fast. He is also aware that Deepa and Thulasi have a strong relationship and has been Thulasi's only companion for a long time. And also Thulasi already told TA about the hospital incident between Deepa and Lavannya so if TA goes and yells at Deepa, he's going to get a lot of rotten tomatoes from me. Thulasi has never spoken bad about Anandh to TA because it's one of his best friends even though she has seen him be cruel to her in the police station with Vel photos. It's only fair that TA doesn't suspect Deepa either...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86kuttyponnuTheivaautumnsconcertosand14vjayamTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsiShemmoSweetyGreen

Thendralfan Senior Member
Thendralfan
Thendralfan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
I think the important work that TA mentioned would be to meet Nitish's dad or the doctor mapillai and talk about Charu's marriage ..  As GW said (atleast she said one good thing today ) we cannot go and tell everyone that TA and Charu are just friends...Instead Charu getting married is the only way to stop others talking bad abt Charu ... 
TA will not suspect Deepa ...If so, TA 's character will be too immature ...
Let us see...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaautumnsconcertoRanu.vjayamTTfanArizes.NixkieShemmoQuelle-BelleKowsiSweetyGreen

_Manpreet_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Manpreet_
_Manpreet_

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the kalakkal update daa Sadz ClapClapClap...

Aahaa yenna chemistry between T & T.. ClapClap.. the way they sneaked a peak on each other Tongue was rather cute Embarrassed..

Aww it was an emotional moment for Thulasi.. its sad her mom left her the moment she was born Ouch but this surprise may be the changing point like Thamizh's said... athu thaan solluvaanga... Thamizh Irukka Baya men Tongue....
But Charu and TA mom kku innaiku super shock .... mogatha paakanume rendu perodathum ROFL ROFL ROFL when TA revealed that he celebrated his wife's birthday ROFL [=)]]...

but inthe TA mom and Charu irkkum pothu there might be a few and and this as well (once in a while)...Crying Into Tissue .. as they are room pottu yositching too much ... one day illeh onde day... Charu and TA mom will  end up  andPulling My Hair Out appo naan innum sirukaren

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaautumnsconcertoRanu.Thendralfanmini_00sand14TTfanvjayamPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the nice title and update Sandz..!!Smile

First part was so nice and emotional too..!! T&T was superb.!! Thulasi has not even seen any happiness in her any of the day before she met TA, Definitely any girl like this will be happy and get tears with joy...!! So her emotion was very much true and.. great expressions by T&T.Smile.!! I literally cried while seeing the first part..Cry.!! Thulasi when she came and hugged was so cute and so romantic.Embarrassed.!! The look exchange between T&T was awesome..!!  Great acting by Deepak and Shruthi..!!Clap

GW what you did with cake was right..!! you both don't deserve the cake to eat..!! Even Lav doesn't deserve.Angry.!! I think TA will not suspect Deepa but for sure he will go and ask her..!! When Deepa too says somethings fishy with Charu i think TA will get some doubt b'caz Paati also said this during the housewarming ceremony and TA overheard that..!! But i think till he meet up the doctor he won't know about Charu completely and till the wedding day i don't think the Saree matter won't be out..!!Confused

Kanagu and Deepa i don't know what to say..!! What Deepa said was right in her point of view..!! But Kanagu's situation is also unpredictable..!! Confused
Lets see what happens on Deepa, TA and Charu matter..!!

Edited by bhaghi - 27 January 2011 at 10:12pm

Ranu.autumnsconcertoTheivaRuby-86sand14vjayamPearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Thank you for the kalakkal update daa Sadz ClapClapClap...

Aahaa yenna chemistry between T & T.. ClapClap.. the way they sneaked a peak on each other Tongue was rather cute Embarrassed..

Aww it was an emotional moment for Thulasi.. its sad her mom left her the moment she was born Ouch but this surprise may be the changing point like Thamizh's said... athu thaan solluvaanga... Thamizh Irukka Baya men Tongue....
But Charu and TA mom kku innaiku super shock .... mogatha paakanume rendu perodathum ROFL ROFL ROFL when TA revealed that he celebrated his wife's birthday ROFL [=)]]...

but inthe TA mom and Charu irkkum pothu there might be a few and and this as well (once in a while)...Crying Into Tissue .. as they are room pottu yositching too much ... one day illeh onde day... Charu and TA mom will  end up  andPulling My Hair Out appo naan innum sirukaren

Aishu dear more than your comments ur use of smileys were amazing....Clap wel done with tat smileys......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanvjayamKowsi_Manpreet_

dubakoor Newbie
dubakoor
dubakoor

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Comment removed - please refrain from posting about actors / actresses personal life.

Thendral Dev. Team
Thamizhan

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 28 January 2011 at 9:35am
Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranuja

TA has a strong relationship with Deepa as he views her like a sister so I don't think he will think bad of her so fast. He is also aware that Deepa and Thulasi have a strong relationship and has been Thulasi's only companion for a long time.

I agree with you Ranu, Deepa was Thulasi's companion before TA came into her life. And he knows that Deepa was the one who prevented Thulasi from getting married to Vel and Lavanya herself told to him that they even can build a temple for such a friend like her. He knows very well that she is Thulasi's well- wisher and whatever she does is good for Thulasi only. 

Even Kanagu did not believe Aanandh's words that quickly, i think he still does not believe him. If TA believes Charu and GW, it won't look really nice for his character,but i am afraid his guilty feelings for Charu could make him blind just like the love of Kanagu for Deepa could close his eyes.

I don't understand GW& Charu's logic about the society speaking bad about TA and Charu. If a guy ditches a girl to get married to another girl, how would they still link the two. Isn't it rather so, that they would pity Charu instead of keeping linking.

@Mr./Ms./Mrs. Dubakoor:

I don't think anyone in this forum is interested in your message about the actress' personal life. Why don't you post about the serial?

kuttyponnuRuby-86ThendralfanRanu.TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

Go to top