Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral 27/01/2011 - WILL TA 1.0 become TA 0.0? (Page 2)

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Thanks so much for the updates!!!  I was eagerly waiting for this episode!!!

The first part was just amazing!!!!!!  I loved TT's expressions and the cute hug and the soft talk was really nice after their fight.  Once again TA proved that he loves Tulasi no matter what.  Poor Tulasi..crying on her birthday.  But she's lucky that she has Tamil to support her like a mom and dad.  I love how they did that scene.  Tulasi, who is like a child went to Tamil for warmth and support.  Simply magical!!!

I was so mad how Tamil went to see his mom after!!!  I was hoping for only TT scenes today….wish they went to the temple today.  Tamil should have taken Tulasi to his mom's house, so Charu can see how much he loves her.  As usual GW and Charu hated seeing what Tamil for Tulasi.  And Lav completely useless now.  This Lav and her mom will suffer so much at the wedding!!  I totally hated how Charu started her acting and this Lav is so annoying these days!!  And Tamil is falling for their drama again.  It looks like Tamil may get mad at Deepa and yell at her.  I think he should first talk calmly to Tulasi and tell her to talk to Deepa.  Please no fights!!!  I bet this news will somehow go to Anand's ear and he will tell Kanagu to go and yell…so problems for sure.  Tamil, please don't create unnecessary problems because of you dumb family.

I used to pity Kanagu..but now it looks like he will create problems for TT and Deepa.  Poor Deepa, she is an awesome girl and I hope she has a nice life.  All because of Charu, their friendship (Tulasi/Deepa and Tamil/Kanagu) is going to face problems.

Only one more day guys!!!  I think tom may have Tamil talking to either Deepa or Tulasi about what Charu said. Hopefully it all ends well!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaautumnsconcertoRanu.sand14TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
In Thendral serial this dialog from todays episode was awesome from Tamil towards Thulasi...Clap

"Nee Sadhikarthuku Porandhava... Vazhikaile Entha Alavukku Avamana Patttiyo Athavida Palamadangu Jaikanum"....Clap

It was such an encouraging words from her hubby dearest on her b'day... its like a blessing for Thulasi from Tamil... Thumbs Up

And this dialog too was so touching and it shows tat such silly fights wont affect their love towards each other....Big smile

"Nethu namakulla sandai nadandhadha..... oru chinna misunderstanding avvalavu thaan  naama enna sandai podurathukka kalyanam chenjukittom...."
Clap

Edited by SweetyGreen - 27 January 2011 at 11:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tavammTTfanPearl.Kowsi

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Thank You Sandz for today's update!

Again First part was was very good, Thulasi & TA looked very cute. Thulasi's pain under the name of her birthday was clearly shown, i really felt sad when she mentions about her mom and her feelings. We wondered why TA didn't invite MM & pattie, the reason for that also shown, which is good. i wonder if this team will show Thulasi's mom in upcoming episodes as it was mentioned by thulasi that its this day that her mom left her, so that might be a reason to show this party too, lets wait & see.

What to tell about second part, GW & psycho got shattered after seeing TA all happy celebrating Thulasi's birthday. Good job GW & Charu, keep it up!, both are not deserve to touch that Cake. Please note GW, when everyone hates you, its Thulasi who is going to look after you and take care of you, you will regret for your acts one day. Even TA will hate you forever for what you are planning & your psycho DIL wont even care about you when she find out that you are no use for her.

Lav is another thirunthaatha jenmam, she is again misusing the trust that TA got on her, she forgot all the words that she used for Thulasi @ hospital & blaming all on Deepa, stupid girl. ure adichitu sethalum vayai thirakka matta intha Selfish Lav, if the topic is about Charu she open her mouth first, Jalra case just like her Jalra mother. This whole family plus psycho got issues & need counseling/shock treatment asap. TA act smart and don't dance to everything that your best friend & your lovely mom/sister says.

Did you guys noticed for every plan that GW/Psycho planning & creating, the director is showing how strong is Thulasi/TA's bond even if they start a small fight because of people around them. so i am very sure this plan from them making TA to get mad towards Thulasi because of Deepa (according to those useless women) is also going to strengthen their bond, what ever it is.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 27 January 2011 at 12:27pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaautumnsconcertoRanu.sand14TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Yes ruby you are right... Smile this Lavanya is a selfish lady..Angry how dare she told about Deepa unnecessarily to Tamil supporting this mental Charu...

and who knows this time instead of strengthening their bond Tamil and Thulasi can fight for Deepa... ellam nalladha nadantha sarri...Unhappy

Edited by SweetyGreen - 27 January 2011 at 12:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoTTfanKowsi

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Thank you Sandz for the nice update with your comments!

The first part was very touching. I enjoyed every little cute moment of TT and especially the few seconds they looked at each other while chatting with their friends was really nice. They looked very simple and cute together. Embarrassed

Thulasi was smiling alot today, unusual for her character, don't know if it says something about the upcoming episodes. I really felt sad for her when she told that her mother left her on her birthday, now i can imagine that she forgot her own birthday. It was the first birthday she celebrated in her life, and that too with her another mother. She will never forget this day and i really felt that she was waiting to be alone with her hubby to thank and hug him for the surprise.  

Oh my God, how much i love this TA character Embarrassed. He told that it was a just kutty kutty missunderstanding between them and that he married her to enjoy the life with her, i loved this dialogue. When he told her that Thulasi is born to achieve, i thought it was a special moment for Thulasi with that encouraging music in the background, don't know if every hubby would be like him. Thulasi can admire& praise him without limit. And Deepa, don't worry about TA's gift to his wife, she does not need any, because her hubby is the biggest gift she got that too given and blessed by God. Big smile

I hated those two ladies when they puked out the cake, that was way too much from them. Now it makes me feel that GW will be begging to Thulasi for everything. And Lavanya, don't worry, your marriage is not going to take place. And i just wanted to slap that selfish queen for her words about Deepa. And now for sure Deepa's words about falling at Thulasi's feet is going to happen, and very soon. Ouch

This Kanagu makes me to lose my respect for him. And i don't think TA will yell at Deepa. I don't know how people will receive it when a good guy like TA starts to dislike another good hearted person Deepa, because he even likes his enemies like Murugesan&Co or VR. I think like you Ruby said, instead a fight the care of Deepa for TT will be shown, hopefully. Confused

Oh please, fridays are filled with either GW or Charu, oh please Kumaran, spare me that!

Edited by Theiva - 27 January 2011 at 1:13pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86Ranu.tavammThendralfanTTfansand14Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
i feel Thulasi has so much hatred on her mother for leaving her alone while she was born... Angry

So in the upcoming episodes if they show Thulasi's mom i feel Thulasi will hate her to the core even if the mother comes to her affectionately.........ConfusedEvil Smile

As u all said tat if Tamil does not fight with Deepa and take Thulasi to shopping then it will be best twist we all expected... ClapSmile

But adhudhaan nadakadhu as per director's disgusting mystery twist... Angry Ore fight and misunderstandings will be there as per Charu's and GW's plan.. as Tamil left angrily from their home...CryAngryAngry

Edited by SweetyGreen - 27 January 2011 at 1:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanKowsi

Dheshaana Groupbie
Dheshaana
Dheshaana

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
I think Kanagu  will be on Anand's side after that. I hate chaaru and his mother. Laavanya also said that she thought Deepa had a bad mouth.
This is not good for Thulasi and Tamil butI think Deepa won't try nd fight bck because Tulasi's vaalke is at stake. Also, she might try and make him understand wat his mother and Chaaru are planning sumhw.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoTTfanShemmoQuelle-BelleKowsiSweetyGreen

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
TA is so stupid and does not understand certain basics. Why does they have to take Charu with them when Thuls is available

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoRuby-86Ranu.TTfanArizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsiShemmoSweetyGreen

Go to top