Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

I wanna STRANGLE Gauri!!!

RamanIshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Uggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑I'm already hated Gauri's weird creepy psycho character so much and after what she did today.......I wish she would just go jump off a bridge or something unable to take rejection.

AHHHH but who am I kidding.. we all know how besharam she is.

She's not giving up this easily.

Like how can someone be so clingy🀒🀒🀒 Disgusting.

Arjun has rejected her a million times yet she doesn't get it.

Honestly, the type of woman she is, I don't think ANY GUY would like her.🀒🀒🀒

I had to vent. 😳

Note: Everything I wrote is about the character and its development in the show only. Nothing to do with the actress.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chiku7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree!  I hate her too...but obviously someone had to the bad guy in the show.  I just found it so stupid that she was throwing herself all over him.  If Rajveer or Arohi saw that, the would automatically assume Arjun was doing everything to her...so it's a good thing it didn't turn out that way and that it worked to Arjun's advantage the whole situation there.
-DE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Do you really think that Gauri can play  a negative charachter? Dont really know.
RamanIshita thumbnail
Originally posted by: SMITAKSHI

she is a *beep*~

haha yeah she's exactly that.πŸ˜†

She's a beepin beep.
RamanIshita thumbnail
Originally posted by: -DE-

Do you really think that Gauri can play  a negative charachter? Dont really know.

Are you being sarcastic or serious?πŸ˜•

Minionite thumbnail
She really needs to understand that just because Arjun doesn't love her doesn't mean the end of the world. Maybe she should try giving her and Rajvir's relationship a chance. Who knows she may just fall in love with Rajvir. But really, right now she just needs to grow up and get a proper life.
-DE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: phatbunny01

Are you being sarcastic or serious?πŸ˜•

Her face looks very harmless. When I saw her first than I would never think that she would turn negative. She looks very harmless.😊
arjun.arohi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gauri needs to learn how to take no for an answer...i think she should be more worried abt what she did to rashi rather than arjun, cus after the aluwalias and singanihas find out what she did everyones gonna hate her
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
She's gone loony...couldn't take the shock of being rejected by such a handsome hunk............