Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

khunn ka RISHTA aur dil ke RISHTEY... (Page 4)

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 1866

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
The episode was simply amazing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

Miss_sunn Goldie
Miss_sunn
Miss_sunn

Joined: 21 September 2005
Posts: 1433

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
yeah right !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Joined: 14 May 2009
Posts: 30684

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Awesome post
 
Abhay all the way for me today.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Joined: 15 March 2010
Posts: 8518

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
awsome episode...it was so heart touching...abhay, kabir, madhu n arnab everyone acted very well...awsomeThumbs Up
awsome post...ur emoticons are so cute...Smile


Edited by mythili2 - 27 January 2011 at 9:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

luv07prida IF-Rockerz
luv07prida
luv07prida

Joined: 30 December 2009
Posts: 5126

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
nice post di Big smile
 
luved the episode too
 
n yeah the raichands being party animals LOL
 
just waitin 4 the next episode..so very restless

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Joined: 18 April 2009
Posts: 4066

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
this is lovely, i like how you analyse using emoticons LOL..it's just perfect and gives the serious events a humors touch Clap

yesterday's episode and before that too totally rocked, now everyone doing a fine job in portraying their parts and finally Abhay and Piya's  story is moving forward, i just love themEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Joined: 04 August 2009
Posts: 21889

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv07prida

nice post di Big smile
 
luved the episode too
 
n yeah the raichands being party animals LOL
 
just waitin 4 the next episode..so very restless



oh dearieeeeeee.........ShockedShockedShocked......so happy to c u aftr ages ........Hug
adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Joined: 04 August 2009
Posts: 21889

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili2

awsome episode...it was so heart touching...abhay, kabir, madhu n arnab everyone acted very well...awsomeThumbs Up
awsome post...ur emoticons are so cute...Smile


yeah d epi ws damn gud..........thanx dear fr lkin my post............


Originally posted by ka7eela

this is lovely, i like how you analyse using emoticons LOL..it's just perfect and gives the serious events a humors touch Clap

yesterday's episode and before that too totally rocked, now everyone doing a fine job in portraying their parts and finally Abhay and Piya's  story is moving forward, i just love themEmbarrassed
  thanx dear.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index