Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

khunn ka RISHTA aur dil ke RISHTEY... (Page 3)

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Ye chandeena na party animals. But today it was very emotional episode. It also shows the bonding of abhiya so close. So here dil ka rishta is stronger than khoon ka rishta as in the precap we see that Mr.D's blood also cant stop Piya from going into comma. It's abhay who can give her life and this time he will not lose his love. My fav icon

yeah dil ka roshta zyaada mazbut hai.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Originally posted by Chill_Out

adits! Omg!! For the first time your title isn't hilarious! It's so touching!Cry
And awesome take!

cudnt think of nythin better chillu.......

thanx fr lkin..hugzzzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--.Jane..

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I'm excited about what tomorrow brings. Today was a good day for Madhoo as she's showing she's not all selfish there is a heart in there for Piya. As for Abhay well he rock the joint no matter what he does. Kabir was the friend of the century calling his enemy just to bring Piya back 2 life

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--adits7

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
adits you & your smily's yaar..so addicted to it every day..Love you & love ABHIYA..always..love PKYEK show & so do this beautiful PKYEK forum..!!A BIG LARGE FAMILY of like minded people..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

adits you & your smily's yaar..so addicted to it every day..Love you & love ABHIYA..always..love PKYEK show & so do this beautiful PKYEK forum..!!A BIG LARGE FAMILY of like minded people..!!

hey.........Hug

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

I'm excited about what tomorrow brings. Today was a good day for Madhoo as she's showing she's not all selfish there is a heart in there for Piya. As for Abhay well he rock the joint no matter what he does. Kabir was the friend of the century calling his enemy just to bring Piya back 2 life

yeah agree wid u madhu n her role is well justified.....abhay ll surely save pia..n abt kabir i second u...

saphira7988 Senior Member
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
lovely postClap i particularly loved madhu n kabir today...both were outstanding..Smilenot d reactions i was expecting frm them..both charecters redeemed themselvesThumbs Up felt really bad for abhayCry anyway he'll make everything rite soon..he'l fight fr his love this time..Big smile Chandeena love to party hardLOL jus lukin fr silly reasons to throw parties...abhay was like ''oh no here they go again''LOL  gr8 episodeBig smile

adits7

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
No wonder to came like a angel and give all of as a great smile Happy 1!!!! This is a big hug to youBig Hug  too u !!! And  the episode was rocking and awesome just loved all of them so much specially abhay give a awesome entry !!!

adits7

alina_lale Senior Member
alina_lale
alina_lale

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
 Thumbs Up

adits7

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index