Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: matwamango

I'm excited about what tomorrow brings. Today was a good day for Madhoo as she's showing she's not all selfish there is a heart in there for Piya. As for Abhay well he rock the joint no matter what he does. Kabir was the friend of the century calling his enemy just to bring Piya back 2 life

yeah agree wid u madhu n her role is well justified.....abhay ll surely save pia..n abt kabir i second u...

saphira7988 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lovely post๐Ÿ‘ i particularly loved madhu n kabir today...both were outstanding..๐Ÿ˜Šnot d reactions i was expecting frm them..both charecters redeemed themselves๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ felt really bad for abhay๐Ÿ˜ญ anyway he'll make everything rite soon..he'l fight fr his love this time..๐Ÿ˜ƒ Chandeena love to party hard๐Ÿ˜† jus lukin fr silly reasons to throw parties...abhay was like ''oh no here they go again''๐Ÿ˜†  gr8 episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No wonder to came like a angel and give all of as a great smile Happy 1!!!! This is a big hug to youBig Hug  too u !!! And  the episode was rocking and awesome just loved all of them so much specially abhay give a awesome entry !!!
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The episode was simply amazing.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post

Abhay all the way for me today.
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awsome episode...it was so heart touching...abhay, kabir, madhu n arnab everyone acted very well...awsome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
awsome post...ur emoticons are so cute...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by mythili2 - 13 years ago
luv07prida thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post di ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

luved the episode too

n yeah the raichands being party animals ๐Ÿ˜†

just waitin 4 the next episode..so very restless
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this is lovely, i like how you analyse using emoticons ๐Ÿ˜†..it's just perfect and gives the serious events a humors touch ๐Ÿ‘

yesterday's episode and before that too totally rocked, now everyone doing a fine job in portraying their parts and finally Abhay and Piya's  story is moving forward, i just love them๐Ÿ˜ณ
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv07prida

nice post di ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

luved the episode too

n yeah the raichands being party animals ๐Ÿ˜†

just waitin 4 the next episode..so very restless

oh dearieeeeeee.........๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ......so happy to c u aftr ages ........๐Ÿค—
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mythili2

awsome episode...it was so heart touching...abhay, kabir, madhu n arnab everyone acted very well...awsome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

awsome post...ur emoticons are so cute...๐Ÿ˜Š

yeah d epi ws damn gud..........thanx dear fr lkin my post............

Originally posted by: ka7eela

this is lovely, i like how you analyse using emoticons ๐Ÿ˜†..it's just perfect and gives the serious events a humors touch ๐Ÿ‘

yesterday's episode and before that too totally rocked, now everyone doing a fine job in portraying their parts and finally Abhay and Piya's  story is moving forward, i just love them๐Ÿ˜ณ

thanx dear.........