Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

BD's used because of Republic Day holiday!! (Page 4)

kyphfanz IF-Dazzler
kyphfanz
kyphfanz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pisces_pisces

Originally posted by summi16

So what you mean is there is no need for actors to come everyday for the shooting. They can come once a month an shoot all the closeup scenes. All others days BD's will do their job. Very Good. So with Shahrukh Khan also they can make serials now. I think he can spare a day from each month

well i never said everyday but if they get to rest for 2-3 days hen as true fans can't we not be happy rather than complaining and accusing an actor's personal life for no fault of his...

i mean calling a person who works his ass off so that we are pleased to see him on screen as " unprofessional" only because 3 episodes we have to see bd's is very cruel...

whats the whole true Fan point??! did we set their contract? every person is entitled to have a day off..its in law! and the whole point here is Why Body Double..Not their personal lifes.
if it would have been any other day, I would have been ok with it..BUT NOW! these episodes are soo important..we all have eagerly been waiting for after marriage stuff..and all we get is effin BD!! 
ugh- seriously doesnt it frustrate you??

jyoti01 Senior Member
jyoti01
jyoti01

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

So what you mean is there is no need for actors to come everyday for the shooting. They can come once a month an shoot all the closeup scenes. All others days BD's will do their job. Very Good. So with Shahrukh Khan also they can make serials now. I think he can spare a day from each month
Since you have brought up the topic of Shah Rukh Khan....he will soon be coming in the serial Zor ka Jhatka...where they will show in the scenes that he is present in Argentina when the shoot was going on....but in reality his scenes have been shot seperately in Mumbai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisces

kyphfanz IF-Dazzler
kyphfanz
kyphfanz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti01

Since you have brought up the topic of Shah Rukh Khan....he will soon be coming in the serial Zor ka Jhatka...where they will show in the scenes that he is present in Argentina when the shoot was going on....but in reality his scenes have been shot seperately in Mumbai

oh so lets make sure that all actors shoots the show from their houses...cool ya.
maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kyphfanz

well i never said everyday but if they get to rest for 2-3 days hen as true fans can't we not be happy rather than complaining and accusing an actor's personal life for no fault of his...

i mean calling a person who works his ass off so that we are pleased to see him on screen as " unprofessional" only because 3 episodes we have to see bd's is very cruel...

whats the whole true Fan point??! did we set their contract? every person is entitled to have a day off..its in law! and the whole point here is Why Body Double..Not their personal lifes.
if it would have been any other day, I would have been ok with it..BUT NOW! these episodes are soo important..we all have eagerly been waiting for after marriage stuff..and all we get is effin BD!! 

well if you havent brought their personal lives in between good for you... but a lot of people have assumed that it is because of debina that this is happening...which is utter nonsense...

and any other day when...??? during the wedding??? aur during the sr??? aur during the sangeet??? or ya the i love you scene??? every scene is important...

yes i love to see them together but not at the cost of no holidays, bad health and later backing out...i mean am working too and i rave for holidays... even though i go at 9 and return at 5...its always better to put yourself in their shoes and then comment....

i like to appreciate people for the work they do rather than complaining for something which is valid...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

kyphfanz IF-Dazzler
kyphfanz
kyphfanz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

well if you havent brought their personal lives in between good for you... but a lot of people have assumed that it is because of debina that this is happening...which is utter nonsense...

and any other day when...??? during the wedding??? aur during the sr??? aur during the sangeet??? or ya the i love you scene??? every scene is important...

yes i love to see them together but not at the cost of no holidays, bad health and later backing out...i mean am working too and i rave for holidays... even though i go at 9 and return at 5...its always better to put yourself in their shoes and then comment....

i like to appreciate people for the work they do rather than complaining for something which is valid...

do you think your boss would be happy if you send in your friend to work instead of you?? 
its the same case here..
as audience, its hard to digest the fact that we dont get good outcomes from shows we love to see...
maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

do you think your boss would be happy if you send in your friend to work instead of you?? 
its the same case here..
as audience, its hard to digest the fact that we dont get good outcomes from shows we love to see...

i wouldnt be happy if20 days i am doing somethin religiously and for 2 daz i am not able to i get bashed up and being called unprofessional and not being appreciated for those 20 days..

n ya  i give up...not here to convince you... please keep getting frustrated and complaining...

i will try talking to people who might wanna understand... !!!
Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Guys,

i have been reading so many places that gurmeet to be with debina is on leave and thats why the BD...Angry

thats absolutely false news...
It is because 26th was a holiday and they need to prepare for it in advance...

Both SBB and SBS were shot on 26th which was a holiday so gurmeet dint miss any shoot to attend parties...

Please support him and his dedication towards work rather than accusing him of false things....Ouch
Thanks for this news..i was surprised to read that he wanted a break coz he wanted to be with his fiance...that was ok..i guess coz every one needs a break..but this guy who came back to shoot so soon after Malaria cannot be unprofessional na...so thanks for this info...
kyphfanz IF-Dazzler
kyphfanz
kyphfanz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

its the same case here..

i wouldnt be happy if20 days i am doing somethin religiously and for 2 daz i am not able to i get bashed up and being called unprofessional and not being appreciated for those 20 days..

n ya  i give up...not here to convince you... please keep getting frustrated and complaining...

i will try talking to people who might wanna understand... !!!

i would love to go on but as you have nothing to better to write..ill just go find topic which makes more sense.

Go to top