Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

BD's used because of Republic Day holiday!! (Page 3)

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Thanx for the news...If thats the reason for the use of BDs...its ok...BUT PLEASE DO NOT MAKE A HABIT OF IT....Angry

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
@topic maker
how can u be so sure tat they had shot scenes wid  BDs just for 26th jan ?? are u sure GC not on leave he even  mentioned bout going on leave in his blog  once debi returns as tight schedules lately dint give em chance too
kyphfanz IF-Dazzler
kyphfanz
kyphfanz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
they could have used body double with someone else..but why THEM?! i dont care whose fault it is..but as an audience I feel disgusted! 
summi16 Groupbie
summi16
summi16

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
So what you mean is there is no need for actors to come everyday for the shooting. They can come once a month an shoot all the closeup scenes. All others days BD's will do their job. Very Good. So with Shahrukh Khan also they can make serials now. I think he can spare a day from each month

Edited by summi16 - 27 January 2011 at 12:05pm
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Some unwanted guests hv come to my house so cannot b at Den for long time todayOuch...

But somthing which is confirmed by the internal sources...(believing it or not is all your wish)

Schedule guy of star one team screwed up the schedules of the actors(I told this yesterday also)...they got a deadline on 25th to finish 26th and 27th shoot in 4 hours time so that whole cast and crew can go for holidays for at least 2 days....Now the schedule guy called Nikunj-GC at one time and DD-Anju at another time...and thats why we got this episode full of BDs...its a confirmed news  CVs knew the reaction too ...thats why Geet admin on FB came and gave a smiley emoticon yesterday because they knew this outburst will happen...they were later unable to manage GC-DD schedule together because same evening both were suppose to hv practice sessions for the valentines day event which we saw on SBS...thats why they had no optin but to shoot with GC and DD separately because once u plan the schedule,u cannot change it since actors r also practicing non-stop for valentines day event...

Not just GC's BD was used today but even DD's BD is also used.../so can we call them both UNPROFESSIONAL Now ??Smile

this was also another reasn for the reason to why BD's were used....it is easy for us to sit here and play the blame game......but it is not fair that we all sit here and judge GC and DD.....this was also another reason as well...thanks to Jyoti for this info

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti01maaneet_pisces

kyphfanz IF-Dazzler
kyphfanz
kyphfanz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=mysterygurl1427]
Originally posted by jyoti06

Some unwanted guests hv come to my house so cannot b at Den for long time todayOuch...

But somthing which is confirmed by the internal sources...(believing it or not is all your wish)

Schedule guy of star one team screwed up the schedules of the actors(I told this yesterday also)...they got a deadline on 25th to finish 26th and 27th shoot in 4 hours time so that whole cast and crew can go for holidays for at least 2 days....Now the schedule guy called Nikunj-GC at one time and DD-Anju at another time...and thats why we got this episode full of BDs...its a confirmed news  CVs knew the reaction too ...thats why Geet admin on FB came and gave a smiley emoticon yesterday because they knew this outburst will happen...they were later unable to manage GC-DD schedule together because same evening both were suppose to hv practice sessions for the valentines day event which we saw on SBS...thats why they had no optin but to shoot with GC and DD separately because once u plan the schedule,u cannot change it since actors r also practicing non-stop for valentines day event...

Not just GC's BD was used today but even DD's BD is also used.../so can we call them both UNPROFESSIONAL Now ??Smile

so someone was unprofessional... someone from their team, So the point comes to Why Should the audience suffer? so are we always ready to forgive and forget their error..maybe you can Joyti but I cant..
We all have been waiting for these scene for a longggg time..its Not fair with us too.

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti01

it is not only in Geet serial that BD are used.   If u see most of the serials make use of them.....why shud they sit thru a scene when their back is being shown....at that time they wud be giving their shots whey they have to show their facial expressions.  in daily soaps they have to do this otherwise they wud never finish their episodes in time.   sometimes a person may take more retakes to get a perfect shot.....they are so many reasons ......

also i think GC and DD are also practising for their valentines day dance show

i so agree...peopl never appreciate the days when they see uninterrupted gc and dd scenes but 2-3 days they have to bear bd's and the outburst....
maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by summi16

So what you mean is there is no need for actors to come everyday for the shooting. They can come once a month an shoot all the closeup scenes. All others days BD's will do their job. Very Good. So with Shahrukh Khan also they can make serials now. I think he can spare a day from each month

well i never said everyday but if they get to rest for 2-3 days hen as true fans can't we not be happy rather than complaining and accusing an actor's personal life for no fault of his...

i mean calling a person who works his ass off so that we are pleased to see him on screen as " unprofessional" only because 3 episodes we have to see bd's is very cruel...

Go to top