Bandini

27th Jan Update

ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends

Part 1

episode starts with doctor checking triveni- same scene as yesterday-
dm in the living room- shaku calls and congratulates him- she tells him baa sent sweets to them in mumbai- dm shy- as gupta ji also knows- baa sent sweets to all- dm embarrassed-
he hangs up- the phone rings again santu tells him to pick up the phone- he says no baa has spread the news i am going to be a father- moti comes and ask dm to pick up the phone - he tells it is santu's phone- santu picks up the phone it is samuil bhai- he wishes santu and talks with dm- dm shy-
moti laughing and dm leaves and goes to baa's room

dm tells baa what was the need to send sweets to all before the baby is born- baa says i did for triveni and if i do not do  for santu she will feel bad - dm tells her stop making excuses in the name of santu and triveni- i know you you love to embarrass me- baa tells him world cup is coming and you need 4 more- dm tells baa first you embarrass me and now you are making fun of me- he leaves and baa laughs

sanyu teaches vishal to polish diamonds- all are happy seeing her teach vishal and moti calls her a real diamond queen- vishal tells santu triveni is ok now i will go back to the store room to finish my punishment - i do not want anyone to say i am taking advantage of the situation- santu happy and tell shim that dm will be happy you have changed

break 

part 2

all in the living room- moti tells champa to recite a poem jack and jill - champa nervous- krishna has the poem written in hindi on a board and stands behind moti- champa reads it aloud - all laughing - moti happy champa is learning
moti sees the board whirch krishna threw in the garbage- says now champa i will teach you - you made fun of me

triveni takes dinner for vishal- he tells her to take care of herself and their kid- triveni says do not worry i am ok and so is our kid- vishal surprised she said our kid- she tells him whether i accept it or not he is our kid

break

part 3

santu brings imli for triveni- both saas and bhau sharing imli - baa comes and says it is good to see both of you do the same thing together- always be together

suddenly baa has trouble breathing- santu runs to baa

freeze on santu

Edited by ipodmackid - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhd86 thumbnail
hi mira di
here u r
thanks sakshi for live update
Edited by jhd86 - 13 years ago
ipodmackid thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhd86

hi mira di

here u r

hi- i am good just sad our bandini is ending
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yep sad the show is ending, just now want nxt 3 days full of SANRAJ scenes, want to see DM finally coming out of his embarrassment and enjoying his coming child and most importantly PAMPER Santu ๐Ÿ˜† no Trishal I beg..........๐Ÿ˜ต
muttakin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks mira di ......๐Ÿ‘...
did u read RR status...
its really heart broking ......๐Ÿ’”
di after read this news i'm ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
hope bandini season 2 will get soon

AND SAKSHI many many thanks and ๐Ÿ‘ for live update
Edited by muttakin - 13 years ago
sakshi_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hellooooooooooooooo.....................

same doc and triveni scene thn same santu and triveni scene frm yest...
sakku call DM frm mumbai,she wished him congrats for baby, DM nervous..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...so cute...guptaji ko bhi pata chal gaya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†DM shy omg....

santu cum and ask that phone is ringing again and again so why r u not picking it up...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
DM tell her that sabko pata chal gaya hai that i m gng to be father,,DM is shy...moti cum๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

baa ne sabko pede bhejdiye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† saumil bhai wish him by call...moti laughs on sanraj๐Ÿ˜†..
shy DM go to baa and fight with her k u spread it all over...he is very nervous and shy...shoo cute๐Ÿ˜†
baa says world cup mein 4 baki hai Dharamraj๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
shy DM leaves...
ipodmackid thumbnail
Originally posted by: muttakin

thanks mira di ......๐Ÿ‘...

did u read RR status...
its really heart broking ......๐Ÿ’”
di after read this news i'm ๐Ÿ˜ญ
hope bandini season 2 will get soon

yes I read it- but be positive - something has to end so we get something new

let us all enjoy the last 3 episodes lets us forget our sadness and enjoy the best couple small screen has give us SANRAJ

request to all bandini fans - to join in the last few live updates - and please no crying only happiness 

we will get season 2 - fingers crossed
Edited by ipodmackid - 13 years ago
muttakin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakshi_sanraj

hellooooooooooooooo.....................

same doc and triveni scene thn same santu and triveni scene frm yest...
sakku call DM frm mumbai,she wished him congrats for baby, DM nervous..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...so cute...guptaji ko bhi pata chal gaya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†DM shy omg....

santu cum and ask that phone is ringing again and again so why r u not picking it up...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
DM tell her that sabko pata chal gaya hai that i m gng to be father,,DM is shy...moti cum๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

baa ne sabko pede bhejdiye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† saumil bhai wish him by call...moti laughs on sanraj๐Ÿ˜†..
shy DM go to baa and fight with her k u spread it all over...he is very nervous and shy...shoo cute๐Ÿ˜†
shy DM leaves...

DM want to celebrate goodbarai without all
wow DM shy .............๐Ÿ˜† for knowing all that he is going to be father...๐Ÿ˜†
sakshi_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
vishal dng daimond work,santu happy..
he leaves for storeroom, santu happy that vishal is changed now,she thinks now DM will be happy too that vishal is changed...
break
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sakshi_sanraj

shy DM leaves...

They read our comments๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 
OMG I cant stop laughing๐Ÿคฃ They talking our bhasha๐Ÿคฃ