India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

how many r angry abt them? (Page 3)

Crazy_Soha Senior Member
Crazy_Soha
Crazy_Soha

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
I too am upset with the BD... !! sara mazaa kharaab hojata hai yaar..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

I am totally upset today.. why they are using so much of body doubles?? There is not a single scene when maneet  were on the same frame!! seeing romantic scenes wid bd is SleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy do they think we r fools? cv and leads will sink their ship themself

I am truly not upset about it. We all take off from our work for some reason or the other, and our colleagues cover our backs.

Today I could not go to see my patients because of heavy snowfall in new jersey. My patients and my colleagues are not throwing stones at me. They understand that it is a situation that is not in my control. Similar is the situation with actors and Cvs in their business. I do think that we can show them that much of consideration.

saanjh11

kyphfanz IF-Dazzler
kyphfanz
kyphfanz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Agreed...it was soooo irritating! 
use BD- but why NOWWW??!!! ugh these scene should have been cherished..i wouldnt even remember them now-- ZERO intensity

saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

I am totally upset today.. why they are using so much of body doubles?? There is not a single scene when maneet  were on the same frame!! seeing romantic scenes wid bd is SleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy do they think we r fools? cv and leads will sink their ship themself

I am truly not upset about it. We all take off from our work for some reason or the other, and our colleagues cover our backs.

Today I could not go to see my patients because of heavy snowfall in new jersey. My patients and my colleagues are not throwing stones at me. They understand that it is a situation that is not in my control. Similar is the situation with actors and Cvs in their business. I do think that we can show them that much of consideration.
what u said is so true but it mostly happens wid ghsp u know last week i saw pyek in sbs piya hurt by daanish and that epi was aired today and in ghsp what we see today is sure to come today or tomorrow in none of the serials story is turned and twisted as they do in ghsp we r so concerned because we have made it a part of our life and can't see it degrading yaarSmile
bhabha Goldie
bhabha
bhabha

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
 I am really fed up with the knowledge of the new writers of Geet. 

What is this repeated  flash in Maan's mind   "geet maa bunne wali hai" .

Do they not know that it is perfectly normal for husband and wife to have marital relations right upto 8  months of pregnancy.

They are showing the knowledgable Maan as a real moron.

Edited by bhabha - 27 January 2011 at 1:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pippasaanjh11

artisticrafia Goldie
artisticrafia
artisticrafia

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Ya i agree yar just saw the episode m so angryyy...
if would b  the most beautifull and romantic scene if body doubles
were not used
AngryAngryAngry
Angry

Edited by sarakhan98 - 27 January 2011 at 1:08pm

saanjh11

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by delhigirl

what u said is so true but it mostly happens wid ghsp u know last week i saw pyek in sbs piya hurt by daanish and that epi was aired today and in ghsp what we see today is sure to come today or tomorrow in none of the serials story is turned and twisted as they do in ghsp we r so concerned because we have made it a part of our life and can't see it degrading yaarSmile

Even though i do not watch PKYEK, i can guarantee that GHSP is better made and directed. The reason I do not watch PKYEK is because it is a poor copy of twilight series.

Anyway, what i am saying is that we have to be considerate. Putting posts which are degrading to actors and CVs is not good. I also strongly believe that if fans put their point across in a nice logical way on the geet facebook, I am sure they will view it more than when they are being bashed. In truth, they do not owe us anything. One day thisd serial will finish and everyone will be on their ways. So why not enjoy it while it lasts.

Peace and respect all the way. God, i am sounding like a preacher.

saanjh11

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top